Re: Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server share,s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server share,s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that? - Linux ; On Sep 5, 1:26*pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote: > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted: > > > > > "Linonut" stated in post > > cGdwk.24108$vX2.9...@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 9/5/08 10:07 AM: > > >> * Snit peremptorily fired off this ...

  1. Re: Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server share,s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that?

    On Sep 5, 1:26*pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:
    >

    > > "Linonut" stated in post
    > > cGdwk.24108$vX2.9...@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 9/5/08 10:07 AM:

    > >> * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > >> Idiot.

    > > And that is your best response... you cannot explain why you are so badat
    > > supporting your claims.

    > He simply does not want to explain the obvious to someone with such a bad
    > reading comprehension problem like "Raylopez".
    > That twit is dumb as a stump (so he is slightly smarter than you are) and
    > understands absolutely nothing (so he is slightly ahead of you)
    >
    > Any explanations on twits like raylopez or you, Snot Glasser, is simply
    > wasted time
    > --
    > I doubt, therefore I might be.

    For the mentally retarded Linux idiots, here the OP question once
    again... Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server
    share, s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that?

  2. Re: Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server share, s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that?

    On 2008-09-07, shmell_dakaka@hotmail.com wrote:
    > On Sep 5, 1:26*pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:
    >>

    >> > "Linonut" stated in post
    >> > cGdwk.24108$vX2.9...@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 9/5/08 10:07 AM:

    >> > And that is your best response... you cannot explain why you are so bad at
    >> > supporting your claims.

    >> He simply does not want to explain the obvious to someone with such a bad
    >> reading comprehension problem like "Raylopez".
    >> That twit is dumb as a stump (so he is slightly smarter than you are) and
    >> understands absolutely nothing (so he is slightly ahead of you)
    >>
    >> Any explanations on twits like raylopez or you, Snot Glasser, is simply
    >> wasted time
    >> --
    >> I doubt, therefore I might be.

    > For the mentally retarded Linux idiots, here the OP question once
    > again... Microsoft, IBM mentioned as big winners in gaining server
    > share, s/w. Gee, no mention of Linux or Apache--why is that?

    Already explained. Linux is FREE. Therefore you won't see it listed in
    dollar terms.

    You need to read the thread better, ****face.

    --
    Regards,