[News][Software] Wine 1.1.4 is now available - Linux

  2. Re: [News][Software] Wine 1.1.4 is now available

    "Tony Manco" stated in post
    48c15ab5$0$7293$a729d347@news.telepac.pt on 9/5/08 9:13 AM:

    >> The Wine development release 1.1.4 is now available.
    >>
    >> What's new in this release:
    >>
    >> * Substantial chunks of WinHTTP are implemented.
    >> * More JavaScript support.
    >> * Beginnings of shell AppBar implementation.
    >> * Several fixes for Google Chrome support.
    >> * Chinese translations.
    >> * Various bug fixes.

    > http://www.winehq.org/?announce=1.1.4

    From the documentation:

    There are times when you've been trying everything, you even
    killed a cat at full moon and ate it with rotten garlic and
    foul fish while doing the Devil's Dance, yet nothing helped
    to make some damn program work on some Wine version. Don't
    despair, we're here to help you... (in other words: how much
    do you want to pay?)

    Kinda funny.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  3. Re: [News][Software] Wine 1.1.4 is now available

    Tony Manco espoused:

    >> The Wine development release 1.1.4 is now available.
    >>
    >> What's new in this release:
    >>
    >> * Substantial chunks of WinHTTP are implemented.
    >> * More JavaScript support.
    >> * Beginnings of shell AppBar implementation.
    >> * Several fixes for Google Chrome support.
    >> * Chinese translations.
    >> * Various bug fixes.

    > http://www.winehq.org/?announce=1.1.4

    Just seen this - if you leave a space after [News] like this:
    [News] [Software] then my digest digger will pick it up for the digest.