Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore. - Linux ; On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:08:50 -0400, COLA People Controller wrote: > Racine Schestowitz stands on the corner everyday in the NG. Is > Schestowitz being paid? Of course he/she is being paid. It's obvious. -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

  1. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:08:50 -0400, COLA People Controller wrote:
    >
    >> Racine Schestowitz stands on the corner everyday in the NG. Is
    >> Schestowitz being paid?

    > Of course he/she is being paid.
    > It's obvious.

    Also unimportant.

  3. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

  4. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Roy aka Racine Schestowitz wrote:

    > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    Ok Racine but I might not stop it, because you're just a little too
    sensitive to it.

  5. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:08:50 -0400, COLA People Controller wrote:
    >>
    >>> Racine Schestowitz stands on the corner everyday in the NG. Is
    >>> Schestowitz being paid?

    >> Of course he/she is being paid.
    >> It's obvious.
    >>

    > Also unimportant.

    To see you Shoe Stings Da Licky respond to it, it's very important. This
    tells me that you are a follower, and I doubt that you're making the big
    *Director* decisions for the slums IT department you control, family owned.

    At best, you can probably order a #2 pencil, a legal pad and take notes
    at all family meetings.

  6. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    wrote
    on Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:25:50 +0000
    <2348772.zUR3izggMZ@schestowitz.com>:

    > ____/ Phil Da Lick! on Friday 05 September 2008 13:42 : \____
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Of course he/she is being paid.
    >>> It's obvious.
    >>>

    >> Also unimportant.

    > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    He's a piece of work, isn't he? :-)

    [.sigsnip]

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

  7. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.

    Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize you
    as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to posters
    such as myself and Mark Kent. Street schizos who come up holding a turd
    (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can decide if its plastic
    or real. Get outa my face!

    Moshe's always adopting a parental, patronizing tone, as if he's your
    father (hsssss, hsssss from the Vader oxygenator) taking you to task.
    Then he confabulates some big conspiracy theory about
    you that he's going to blow the cover off of some day, once he's got all
    his "facts" marshalled.

    DFS accusing people of "eating" or "licking" up your "doggie
    droppings", and Hadron showing up with yet another "me too" post about
    it. Or is it the other way around? Hard to tell in the Hadron/DFS
    particle-interchange circle jerk.

    Ezekial taking you to task as a "scumbag" for misleading headlines,
    while he posts sordid articles about the "(Murderer)" Hans Reiser.

    Even Tim Smith gets in on the act, nagging at you for inaccuracies in
    the articles to which you merely link, or, at worst, supply a quippy
    headline or lame joke.

    It's funny as hell. Or would be, if it weren't direct at so nice a guy.

    You sure have a lot of people in a tizzy, just in COLA. It doesn't mean
    you are 100% correct, but it does mean you're hitting the target area,
    in my opinion.

    How do you recognize a basically honest man? By the presence of the
    Microsoft SmearŪ.

    In any case, I appreciate the heads up you give on interesting topics,
    even if you sometimes link to your own stuff :-(

    --
    If Karl, instead of writing a lot about Capital, had made a lot of Capital,
    it would have been much better.

  8. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Linonut wrote:

    >> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    Linonut is a real jackass COLA Carpet fish. A weakness has been found on
    that fool Racine Schestowitz, bone is being struck and he hollers.

    The fool Linonut kisses his ass and hollers with him. Linonut just
    puckers up at any opportunity to kiss Racine's ass.

    Linonut has got Racine's *back field in motion* action covered. He is
    there for Racine like a cheap suite.

    The COLA lunatics in action.

  9. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:25:50 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Phil Da Lick! on Friday 05 September 2008 13:42 : \____
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Of course he/she is being paid.
    >>> It's obvious.
    >>>

    >> Also unimportant.

    > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    You also claim you are not using scripts and automation to spew all this
    garbage.

    Give it up already Schestowitz, nobody with even the smallest amount of
    common sense believes you.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:40:22 -0400, COLA Fish and Game wrote:

    > Roy aka Racine Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    > Ok Racine but I might not stop it, because you're just a little too
    > sensitive to it.

    Looks like you've hit a nerve.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:41:56 -0400, COLA Fish and Game wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    > Linonut is a real jackass COLA Carpet fish. A weakness has been found on
    > that fool Racine Schestowitz, bone is being struck and he hollers.
    >
    > The fool Linonut kisses his ass and hollers with him. Linonut just
    > puckers up at any opportunity to kiss Racine's ass.
    >
    > Linonut has got Racine's *back field in motion* action covered. He is
    > there for Racine like a cheap suite.
    >
    > The COLA lunatics in action.

    Linonut is Roy Schestowitz's lap dog.

    Roy let him off the leash for a couple of weeks, probably because Roy
    Schestowitz was too busy as a 'fresher fluffer' during fresher week at
    University Of Manchester where he lives in a dorm room.

    Looks like Roy has reeled Linonut in again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Linonut wrote:

    >> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    > Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.

    You can't libel an obsessed, lying, maniacal weirdo like Spamowitz.

    > Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize
    > you as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to
    > posters such as myself and Mark Kent. Street schizos who come up
    > holding a turd (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can
    > decide if its plastic or real. Get outa my face!
    >
    > Moshe's always adopting a parental, patronizing tone, as if he's your
    > father (hsssss, hsssss from the Vader oxygenator) taking you to task.
    > Then he confabulates some big conspiracy theory
    > about you that he's going to blow the cover off of some day, once
    > he's got all his "facts" marshalled.
    >
    > DFS accusing people of "eating" or "licking" up your "doggie
    > droppings",

    0 for 3. Typical "advocate*" accuracy.

    > and Hadron showing up with yet another "me too" post about
    > it. Or is it the other way around? Hard to tell in the Hadron/DFS
    > particle-interchange circle jerk.
    >
    > Ezekial taking you to task as a "scumbag" for misleading headlines,
    > while he posts sordid articles about the "(Murderer)" Hans Reiser.

    That says everything we need to know about your two-faced self. You know
    Spamowitz is a liar, yet you never say anything.

    > Even Tim Smith gets in on the act, nagging at you for inaccuracies in
    > the articles to which you merely link, or, at worst, supply a quippy
    > headline or lame joke.
    >
    > It's funny as hell. Or would be, if it weren't direct at so nice a
    > guy.

    Spamowitz is not nice. He's a lying piece of dirt.

    > You sure have a lot of people in a tizzy, just in COLA. It doesn't
    > mean you are 100% correct, but it does mean you're hitting the target
    > area, in my opinion.
    >
    > How do you recognize a basically honest man?

    He passes behind you in the mirror?

    > By the presence of the Microsoft SmearŪ.

    What an idiotic post.

    I know it's Friday and you're at work defrauding your employer, but slow
    down on the alcohol kemosabe.

    > In any case, I appreciate the heads up you give on interesting topics,
    > even if you sometimes link to your own stuff :-(

    And even if you spastically lie, and even if you post some articles 200 to
    300 times...

  13. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:53:41 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    >> Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.

    > You can't libel an obsessed, lying, maniacal weirdo like Spamowitz.

    You should see him on ICQ.
    A complete idiot.

    >> Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize
    >> you as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to
    >> posters such as myself and Mark Kent. Street schizos who come up
    >> holding a turd (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can
    >> decide if its plastic or real. Get outa my face!
    >>
    >> Moshe's always adopting a parental, patronizing tone, as if he's your
    >> father (hsssss, hsssss from the Vader oxygenator) taking you to task.
    >> Then he confabulates some big conspiracy theory
    >> about you that he's going to blow the cover off of some day, once
    >> he's got all his "facts" marshalled.
    >>
    >> DFS accusing people of "eating" or "licking" up your "doggie
    >> droppings",

    > 0 for 3. Typical "advocate*" accuracy.

    Exactly!

    >> and Hadron showing up with yet another "me too" post about
    >> it. Or is it the other way around? Hard to tell in the Hadron/DFS
    >> particle-interchange circle jerk.
    >>
    >> Ezekial taking you to task as a "scumbag" for misleading headlines,
    >> while he posts sordid articles about the "(Murderer)" Hans Reiser.

    > That says everything we need to know about your two-faced self. You know
    > Spamowitz is a liar, yet you never say anything.

    Linonut runs and hides.
    He lies by omission.

    Example: "Does your Dell work with hibernation etc?"

    Linonut: "I don't know, I never tried it"...

    Yea right...
    He never slammed the lid without shutting down.
    No way.
    No how.
    He is a liar.

    >> Even Tim Smith gets in on the act, nagging at you for inaccuracies in
    >> the articles to which you merely link, or, at worst, supply a quippy
    >> headline or lame joke.
    >>
    >> It's funny as hell. Or would be, if it weren't direct at so nice a
    >> guy.

    > Spamowitz is not nice. He's a lying piece of dirt.

    A paid lying piece of ****.
    That's Spamowitz.

    >> You sure have a lot of people in a tizzy, just in COLA. It doesn't
    >> mean you are 100% correct, but it does mean you're hitting the target
    >> area, in my opinion.
    >>
    >> How do you recognize a basically honest man?

    > He passes behind you in the mirror?

    Haha!

    >> By the presence of the Microsoft SmearŪ.

    > What an idiotic post.
    >
    > I know it's Friday and you're at work defrauding your employer, but slow
    > down on the alcohol kemosabe.

    It's prescription drugs.

    >> In any case, I appreciate the heads up you give on interesting topics,
    >> even if you sometimes link to your own stuff :-(

    > And even if you spastically lie, and even if you post some articles 200 to
    > 300 times...

    And all with the same formatting and spelling and grammatical errors.

    And people believe Roy Schestowitz when he claims his operation is not
    automated.
    Sure.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    COLA Fish and Game wrote:
    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Of course he/she is being paid.
    >>> It's obvious.
    >>>

    >> Also unimportant.

    > To see you Shoe Stings Da Licky respond to it, it's very important. This
    > tells me that you are a follower, and I doubt that you're making the big
    > *Director* decisions for the slums IT department you control, family owned.
    >
    > At best, you can probably order a #2 pencil, a legal pad and take notes
    > at all family meetings.

    We don't have meetings dumbass, we're a small company. Try and keep up.

  15. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Sep 5, 12:59*pm, Linonut wrote:

    > > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    > Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.
    >
    > Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize you
    > as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to posters
    > such as myself and Mark Kent. *Street schizos who come up holding a turd
    > (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can decide if its plastic
    > or real. *Get outa my face!

    Anyone who knows anything knows that Mark Kent is the head turd around
    here. He owns and controls this entire section of Usenet.

    As far as being a self-appointed Microsoft Munckin, everyone knows
    that Microsoft is paying me handsomely (upper six figures) to talk
    about linux in an advocacy group. They also gave me a private jet and
    a year's supply of Fritos. COLA is the most important point
    strategically in this fictional war on Linux.

    Also, I'm Roy Culley.

  16. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    >> To see you Shoe Stings Da Licky respond to it, it's very important.
    >> This tells me that you are a follower, and I doubt that you're making
    >> the big *Director* decisions for the slums IT department you control,
    >> family owned.
    >>
    >> At best, you can probably order a #2 pencil, a legal pad and take
    >> notes at all family meetings.

    > We don't have meetings dumbass, we're a small company. Try and keep up.

    Sure you do you little Monopoly Game IT director. It's at the family
    kitchen table everyday while you eat a bowl of cereal. You write all
    your little notes on paper tiles, and then you're sent on your mission.
    :-P

  17. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    "DFS" writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    >> Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.

    > You can't libel an obsessed, lying, maniacal weirdo like Spamowitz.
    >

    >> Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize
    >> you as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to
    >> posters such as myself and Mark Kent. Street schizos who come up
    >> holding a turd (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can
    >> decide if its plastic or real. Get outa my face!
    >>
    >> Moshe's always adopting a parental, patronizing tone, as if he's your
    >> father (hsssss, hsssss from the Vader oxygenator) taking you to task.
    >> Then he confabulates some big conspiracy theory
    >> about you that he's going to blow the cover off of some day, once
    >> he's got all his "facts" marshalled.
    >>
    >> DFS accusing people of "eating" or "licking" up your "doggie
    >> droppings",

    > 0 for 3. Typical "advocate*" accuracy.
    >

    >> and Hadron showing up with yet another "me too" post about
    >> it. Or is it the other way around? Hard to tell in the Hadron/DFS
    >> particle-interchange circle jerk.

    And the fact you're making it up. Liarnut.

    >> Ezekial taking you to task as a "scumbag" for misleading headlines,
    >> while he posts sordid articles about the "(Murderer)" Hans Reiser.

    > That says everything we need to know about your two-faced self. You know
    > Spamowitz is a liar, yet you never say anything.

    because he's an arse kissing, schizophrenic fraud trying to make a name
    for himself as the "Linux techie" here in COLA. Time and time again he
    is caught out posting hurriedly googled stuff which is plain wrong.

    it says something about Liarnut's skills when he has to learn from Willy
    "do you like Puppies" Poaster how to use the SLRN killfile and then show
    off about it for months in COLA. remember the old "Hadron who? Is he
    still around" poasts from him? Laughable.

  18. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:53:41 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Oh, there's 10 times more "libel" out there that you don't see.

    >> You can't libel an obsessed, lying, maniacal weirdo like Spamowitz.

    > You should see him on ICQ.
    > A complete idiot.

    That web cast where he made a fool of himself discussing ODF was enough
    for me. Which channels does he inhabit?

  19. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:19:35 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> You can't libel an obsessed, lying, maniacal weirdo like Spamowitz.

    >> You should see him on ICQ.
    >> A complete idiot.

    > That web cast where he made a fool of himself discussing ODF was enough
    > for me. Which channels does he inhabit?

    He has ICQ logs on his site as well as them being archived other places.

    As for his Podcast, they have some pretty funny comments on the site.
    Evidently people outside of COLA are on to Roy Spamowitz and his operation.

    http://www.linux.com/feature/122470

    Here are a few:

    "The discussion was interesting except for the Roy Schestowitz person who
    seemed more interested in promoting his for-profit boycott sites then
    actually discussing issues. It's unfortunate that extremists and zealots
    like Schestowitz continually hijack the development of linux in order to
    promote their own financial agenda."

    "If Roy Schestowitz were a genuine contributor and had anything worthwhile
    to offer then it would be different. But he is clearly under informed and
    has yet to make any contribution to GNU/Linux. His only purpose is to
    bolster hits to his own (for profit) websites... websites which
    unfortunately are an embarrassment to the llinux community"

    "Please make Roy back up his statements with verifiable fact rather than
    the "it looks like", "smells like", "sounds like", "I think", "I assume"
    rubbish that he posts on his boycott novell site. It's not fair to make
    Jeff defend positions which are demonstrable conjecture and FUD-raking on
    the GNOME project. "

    "Jeff isn't defending the indefensible, he's being asked to defend the
    risible straw man. Jeff rebutts it specifically point-by-point, but he's
    essentially shadow boxing because Roy never accepts the answer, he shifts
    onto some other piece of equally unsupportable nonsense. If Roy even did
    *basic* research, he'd know the "Novell OOo" he's so worried about is
    carried by, oh, every single Linux distribution bar SuSE."

    "If Boycott Novell did a. basic research, b. issued *real* corrections (not
    "correction , see comments below"), c. stopped re-gurgitating material
    proven wrong, and d. stuck to the facts, I would bet few people would have
    a problem with it. It would get fewer readers and generate less advertising
    revenue though, so I don't see that happening...."

    "Well, linux.com is now off my list of places to go for reliable Linux
    information. It's hard enough fighting Linux disinformation without having
    a site like linux.com promoting a FUD spewing troll site like
    boycottnovell.com. It's also disingenuous to call Schestowitz a "regular
    contributor" there--it makes it sound like he is merely a submitter to
    someone else's site, implying that his material is vetted before being
    published. In fact, he is an editor there, and his submissions are not
    quality or fact checked--and so are rife with errors. Worse, when an error
    is pointed out, he does not correct it, and repeats the original post in
    many other forums."

    It's amazing how outside of COLA people realize instantly what Schestowitz
    is up to yet in COLA the Linux drones are too ignorant to think for
    themselves.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

> [...]

    > revenue though, so I don't see that happening...."
    >

    > "Well, linux.com is now off my list of places to go for reliable Linux
    > information. It's hard enough fighting Linux disinformation without having
    > a site like linux.com promoting a FUD spewing troll site like
    > boycottnovell.com. It's also disingenuous to call Schestowitz a "regular
    > contributor" there--it makes it sound like he is merely a submitter to
    > someone else's site, implying that his material is vetted before being
    > published. In fact, he is an editor there, and his submissions are not
    > quality or fact checked--and so are rife with errors. Worse, when an error
    > is pointed out, he does not correct it, and repeats the original post in
    > many other forums."
    >

    > It's amazing how outside of COLA people realize instantly what Schestowitz
    > is up to yet in COLA the Linux drones are too ignorant to think for

    Wow.

    He really did get spanked. But having listened in live I had to laugh
    (when not cringing). They couldn't even get the relevant people on line
    properly.

    --
    "Are Linux systems perfect. Uh, no."
    -- Rick in comp.os.linux.advocacy