Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore. - Linux ; On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 17:39:05 +0200, Hadron wrote: > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes: > >> On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:19:35 +0200, Hadron wrote: >> >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." writes: >>> >>>> On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:53:41 -0400, DFS wrote: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

> [...]

    >> http://www.linux.com/feature/122470
    >>
    >> Here are a few:
    >>
    >> "The discussion was interesting except for the Roy Schestowitz person who
    >> seemed more interested in promoting his for-profit boycott sites then
    >> actually discussing issues. It's unfortunate that extremists and zealots
    >> like Schestowitz continually hijack the development of linux in order to
    >> promote their own financial agenda."
    >>
    >> "If Roy Schestowitz were a genuine contributor and had anything worthwhile
    >> to offer then it would be different. But he is clearly under informed and
    >> has yet to make any contribution to GNU/Linux. His only purpose is to
    >> bolster hits to his own (for profit) websites... websites which
    >> unfortunately are an embarrassment to the llinux community"
    >>

    >> "Please make Roy back up his statements with verifiable fact rather than
    >> the "it looks like", "smells like", "sounds like", "I think", "I assume"
    >> rubbish that he posts on his boycott novell site. It's not fair to make
    >> Jeff defend positions which are demonstrable conjecture and FUD-raking on
    >> the GNOME project. "
    >>
    >> "Jeff isn't defending the indefensible, he's being asked to defend the
    >> risible straw man. Jeff rebutts it specifically point-by-point, but he's
    >> essentially shadow boxing because Roy never accepts the answer, he shifts
    >> onto some other piece of equally unsupportable nonsense. If Roy even did
    >> *basic* research, he'd know the "Novell OOo" he's so worried about is
    >> carried by, oh, every single Linux distribution bar SuSE."
    >>

    >> "If Boycott Novell did a. basic research, b. issued *real* corrections (not
    >> "correction , see comments below"), c. stopped re-gurgitating material
    >> proven wrong, and d. stuck to the facts, I would bet few people would have
    >> a problem with it. It would get fewer readers and generate less advertising
    >> revenue though, so I don't see that happening...."
    >>

    >> "Well, linux.com is now off my list of places to go for reliable Linux
    >> information. It's hard enough fighting Linux disinformation without having
    >> a site like linux.com promoting a FUD spewing troll site like
    >> boycottnovell.com. It's also disingenuous to call Schestowitz a "regular
    >> contributor" there--it makes it sound like he is merely a submitter to
    >> someone else's site, implying that his material is vetted before being
    >> published. In fact, he is an editor there, and his submissions are not
    >> quality or fact checked--and so are rife with errors. Worse, when an error
    >> is pointed out, he does not correct it, and repeats the original post in
    >> many other forums."
    >>

    >> It's amazing how outside of COLA people realize instantly what Schestowitz
    >> is up to yet in COLA the Linux drones are too ignorant to think for
    >> themselves.

    > Wow.
    >
    > He really did get spanked. But having listened in live I had to laugh
    > (when not cringing). They couldn't even get the relevant people on line

    And if that weren't bad enough, they released the podcast as mp3 and not
    ogg!!!

    Schestowitz has to be one of the boring, monotonous sounding speakers I
    have ever heard in my life.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> and Hadron showing up with yet another "me too" post about
    >>> it. Or is it the other way around? Hard to tell in the Hadron/DFS
    >>> particle-interchange circle jerk.

    > And the fact you're making it up. Liarnut.

    Prove me wrong, ****nut.

    Face it, you're the biggest "me too" poster here.

    --
    Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.

  3. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:28:18 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> And the fact you're making it up. Liarnut.

    > Prove me wrong, ****nut.
    >
    > Face it, you're the biggest "me too" poster here.

    So says Roy Schestowitz's lapdog.

    Heel Linonut!

    Heel!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:28:18 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> And the fact you're making it up. Liarnut.

    >> Prove me wrong, ****nut.

    You are making the claims Liarnut. But only to be expected. Anything to
    bolster your fading star in COLA.

    >> Face it, you're the biggest "me too" poster here.

    Nonsense. And you know it. More lies.

    > So says Roy Schestowitz's lapdog.
    >
    > Heel Linonut!
    >
    > Heel!

    Chuck him a doggy drop.

    --
    "By your and your buddies references, marketshare.hitslink.com, it has
    moved from .43 to .68 over the last year. Increasing by 58% over the last

  5. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:28:18 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> And the fact you're making it up. Liarnut.

    > Prove me wrong, ****nut.
    >
    > Face it, you're the biggest "me too" poster here.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZK9...eature=related

    Go to 03:20 in the clip...

    Heel Linonut!

    Heel!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >

    > You are making the claims Liarnut. But only to be expected. Anything to
    > bolster your fading star in COLA.

    I don't have any star in COLA, fading or otherwise. The concept simply
    doesn't apply to me, or even interest me.

    Why are you trying to elevate me beyond what I really am -- another
    poster here who likes Linux and likes arguing about it? Is it so you
    can set up a straw man that you can knock down?

    >>> Face it, you're the biggest "me too" poster here.

    > Nonsense. And you know it. More lies.

    Quit wriggling, Hadron. The very next sentence you write, is the
    essence of "me too."

    >> So says Roy Schestowitz's lapdog.
    >>
    >> Heel Linonut!
    >>
    >> Heel!

    > Chuck him a doggy drop.

    Why, Saint Hadron! You are presenting such a vile thought in a post?

    And in a "me too" post at that?

    Are you really suggest that I ought to eat ****?

    Can it be that you are "Hadron the Hypocrite"?

    You want to rev people up until they curse at you, so that you can play
    poor martyred Saint Hadron. And then quote the response in your sig, in
    an attempt to humiliate the person whom you've deliberately pissed off.

    I suppose you do that thing in the real world, in your position as
    "program manager" -- bait people until they respond in anger, and then
    use their response for humiliation and control. Isn't that right,
    Hadron?

    But I'll bet you don't pull the infantile "He lies! He lies!" routine
    in the "real world", huh? I'll bet you make sure you have a good audit
    trail and cover-your-ass paperwork in place before you do that.

    Are you worse here, or in the "real world", Hadron?

    Idiot.

    --
    Domestic happiness and faithful friends.

  7. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    COLA Fish and Game wrote:
    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>>
    >>> To see you Shoe Stings Da Licky respond to it, it's very important.
    >>> This tells me that you are a follower, and I doubt that you're making
    >>> the big *Director* decisions for the slums IT department you control,
    >>> family owned.
    >>>
    >>> At best, you can probably order a #2 pencil, a legal pad and take
    >>> notes at all family meetings.

    >> We don't have meetings dumbass, we're a small company. Try and keep up.

    > Sure you do you little Monopoly Game IT director. It's at the family
    > kitchen table everyday while you eat a bowl of cereal. You write all
    > your little notes on paper tiles, and then you're sent on your mission. :-P

    *shudder* the very thought of living with the olds again. **** that ****
    off, I'd have to be in some dire straits to even consider that!

  8. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>> We don't have meetings dumbass, we're a small company. Try and keep up.

    >> Sure you do you little Monopoly Game IT director. It's at the family
    >> kitchen table everyday while you eat a bowl of cereal. You write all
    >> your little notes on paper tiles, and then you're sent on your
    >> mission. :-P

    > *shudder* the very thought of living with the olds again. **** that ****
    > off, I'd have to be in some dire straits to even consider that!

    WTH are you talking about? Shall we get a couch for you so that you can
    lay down on it and talk it out? :-P

  9. Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:

    > ____/ Phil Da Lick! on Friday 05 September 2008 13:42 : \____
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Of course he/she is being paid.
    >>> It's obvious.
    >>>

    >> Also unimportant.

    > I am NOT being paid. Enough with the libel.

    Unlike the trolls, who are, of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2