Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe! - Linux

This is a discussion on Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe! - Linux ; This comes as a great relief. It's official - and scientific. We have nothing to fear from Hadron! What he does here will not destroy the universe, or even the planet. We can go back to our state of amused ...

  1. Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    This comes as a great relief.

    It's official - and scientific.
    We have nothing to fear from Hadron!
    What he does here will not destroy the universe, or even the planet.
    We can go back to our state of amused tolerance.....

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...nuum_unripped/

  2. Re: Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    bbgruff wrote:

    > This comes as a great relief.
    >
    > It's official - and scientific.
    > We have nothing to fear from Hadron!
    > What he does here will not destroy the universe, or even the planet.
    > We can go back to our state of amused tolerance.....

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...nuum_unripped/

    Nah, if these CERN people would have kept up with COLA, they wouldn't have
    had to spend fortunes on their own collider -- we've seen him bang his head
    with almost light speed energies here lots of times, and nothing bad ever
    came from it.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  3. Re: Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    Richard Rasker wrote:
    > bbgruff wrote:
    >
    >> This comes as a great relief.
    >>
    >> It's official - and scientific.
    >> We have nothing to fear from Hadron!
    >> What he does here will not destroy the universe, or even the planet.
    >> We can go back to our state of amused tolerance.....
    >>

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...nuum_unripped/
    >
    > Nah, if these CERN people would have kept up with COLA, they wouldn't have
    > had to spend fortunes on their own collider -- we've seen him bang his head
    > with almost light speed energies here lots of times, and nothing bad ever
    > came from it.

    And in spite of his denseness, we've not witnessed any evidence of the Higgs
    Boson when he did so, either.

  4. Re: Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    >bbgruff wrote:
    >>
    >> This comes as a great relief.
    >>
    >> It's official - and scientific.
    >> We have nothing to fear from Hadron!

    Well, you wouldn't want to step on him, and get Hadron all over your
    shoes... Yech!

  5. Re: Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Richard Rasker wrote:
    >> bbgruff wrote:
    >>
    >>> This comes as a great relief.
    >>>
    >>> It's official - and scientific.
    >>> We have nothing to fear from Hadron!
    >>> What he does here will not destroy the universe, or even the planet.
    >>> We can go back to our state of amused tolerance.....

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...nuum_unripped/

    >> Nah, if these CERN people would have kept up with COLA, they wouldn't
    >> have had to spend fortunes on their own collider -- we've seen him bang
    >> his head with almost light speed energies here lots of times, and nothing
    >> bad ever came from it.

    > And in spite of his denseness, we've not witnessed any evidence of the
    > Higgs Boson when he did so, either.

    Most collisions did, however, result in a mildly interesting scattering of
    neutrino-like particles with very low energy, no discernible mass, and an
    extremely short decay time, such as the DFS, the Goldfarb, the raylopez99
    and the Flatfish particles. Some of these appear to even have /negative/
    decay times: their existence is already forgotten before it is even
    observed.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  6. Re: Hadron......meddling will not destroy universe!

    Richard Rasker espoused:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> Richard Rasker wrote:

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...nuum_unripped/
    >>>
    >>> Nah, if these CERN people would have kept up with COLA, they wouldn't
    >>> have had to spend fortunes on their own collider -- we've seen him bang
    >>> his head with almost light speed energies here lots of times, and nothing
    >>> bad ever came from it.

    >> And in spite of his denseness, we've not witnessed any evidence of the
    >> Higgs Boson when he did so, either.

    > Most collisions did, however, result in a mildly interesting scattering of
    > neutrino-like particles with very low energy, no discernible mass, and an
    > extremely short decay time, such as the DFS, the Goldfarb, the raylopez99
    > and the Flatfish particles. Some of these appear to even have /negative/
    > decay times: their existence is already forgotten before it is even
    > observed.

    The trollinos which result from these collisions often have multiple
    collisions between themselves, until being stopped by a advocon, with
    its greatly superior mass, energy and near limitless half-life.