In article ,
Snit wrote:

> "ed" stated in post
> news-3EF4D4.21101004092008@news.la.sbcglobal.net on 9/4/08 9:10 PM:
>
> >> This is easy:
> >>
> >> Many folks on the right spoke poorly of the *parents* of teens who got
> >> pregnant - including in a video I linked for you that you said you
> >> chose
> >> not
> >> to even watch. These same people on the right are now *not* holding
> >> the
> >> parent of a pregnant teen accountable - if the parent is someone
> >> running
> >> for
> >> office as a Republican. This shows complete hypocrisy.

> > no, it doesn't, as the quotes you posted talk poorly of *specific*
> > parents- as does the video (which i've now watched).

> Yes - which parents it is makes a difference...

Snit will now present his evidence that the Palins have exhibited the kinds
of
parenting skills that the Spears have. Oops! No, he won't because no such
evidence exists.

Poor Snit... shot down by reality again

--
"Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much