Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob - Linux ; "John" stated in post JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM: >>> Here's a better question: >>> >>> Why is Snit talking about *other* people being hypocrites? >> >> Snit, please stop forging my posting ID just because I point out what ...

  1. Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob

    "John" stated in post
    JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM:

    >>> Here's a better question:
    >>>
    >>> Why is Snit talking about *other* people being hypocrites?

    >> Snit, please stop forging my posting ID just because I point out what a
    >> lying,
    >> disingenuous, sh*t sack of a hypocrite you are.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    >> just throw it away". - Snit
    >>

    > Steve = Nutjob

    And, sadly, he is getting worse. The longer I go without directly
    responding to him the crazier he will get. 100% predictable. Soon he will
    blame me for the weather.

    --
    I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
    designers lead the definition of the user experience.

  2. Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "John" stated in post
    > JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM:

    > >> Snit, please stop forging my posting ID just because I point out what a
    > >> lying,
    > >> disingenuous, sh*t sack of a hypocrite you are.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    > >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    > >> just throw it away". - Snit
    > >>

    > > Steve = Nutjob

    > And, sadly, he is getting worse.

    Sorry, Snit... no one believes your forgeries of me were "actually" posted by
    me. I keep telling you... people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  3. Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "John" stated in post
    > JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM:

    > >> Snit, please stop forging my posting ID just because I point out what a
    > >> lying,
    > >> disingenuous, sh*t sack of a hypocrite you are.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    > >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    > >> just throw it away". - Snit
    > >>

    > > Steve = Nutjob

    > And, sadly, he is getting worse.

    Sorry, Snit... no one believes your forgeries of me were "actually" posted
    by
    me. I keep telling you... people just aren't as stupid as you need them to
    be.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  4. Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob

    On Sep 4, 11:36*pm, Snit wrote:
    > "John" stated in post
    > JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdn...@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM:

    > >> Snit, please stop forging my posting ID just because I point out what a
    > >> lying,
    > >> disingenuous, sh*t sack of a hypocrite you are.

    > >> Thanks.

    > >> --
    > >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    > >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    > >> just throw it away". - Snit

    > > Steve = Nutjob

    > And, sadly, he is getting worse. *The longer I go without directly
    > responding to him the crazier he will get. *100% predictable. *Soon he will
    > blame me for the weather.

    You don't make the weather?

    I thought you did cloud seeding to make rain and snow.
    I thought the plane you used to fly to seed the clouds,
    was run by linux.

    Wait, if your plane was run by linux, it would never
    get off the ground cause the flight crew would need
    to learn to terminal, to solve the in-flight bugs.

    My bad.

  5. Re: Sarah Palin - Certified Right Wing Nutjob

    "Psyc Geek (TAB)" stated in post
    eda0f651-7454-4c34-a1f0-7a8a0a8010d8...oglegroups.com on 9/5/08
    2:15 AM:

    > On Sep 4, 11:36*pm, Snit wrote:
    >> "John" stated in post
    >> JrSdnc7Dut0y4l3VnZ2dnUVZ_gWdn...@giganews.com on 9/4/08 5:38 PM:

    >>> Steve = Nutjob

    >> And, sadly, he is getting worse. *The longer I go without directly
    >> responding to him the crazier he will get. *100% predictable. *Soon he will
    >> blame me for the weather.

    > You don't make the weather?

    Well, on this world maybe but not in his.

    --
    God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

+ Reply to Thread