[News] Cory Doctorow Fights Against Monopolies - Linux

  1. [News] Cory Doctorow Fights Against Monopolies

  2. Re: [News] Cory Doctorow Fights Against Monopolies

    On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 00:04:32 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Cory Doctorow: The WorldChanging Interview

    What does this have to do with Linux advocacy Roy Schestowitz?

    Why don't you get a life already instead of being a paid spammer.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread