Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "Brock McNuggets" - Linux

This is a discussion on Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "Brock McNuggets" - Linux ; Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news group? I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know ...

  1. Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "Brock McNuggets"

    Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news
    group?

    I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not stupid
    enough to beleieve his ****.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  2. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "BrockMcNuggets"

    On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org, "Steve
    Carroll" wrote:

    > Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    > McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news
    > group?
    >
    > I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not stupid
    > enough to beleieve his ****.

    How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...

    "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    YOU."-Blue

    And Snits response to being sprung....

    http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku

    "Oops. *I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the name
    back to snit before posting. *But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another name I
    sometimes use. *I just find it funny. * "-Snit

    Pure theatre! ROTFL

  3. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "Brock McNuggets"

    In article , Wally
    wrote:

    > On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org, "Steve
    > Carroll" wrote:
    >
    > > Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    > > McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news
    > > group?
    > >
    > > I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not stupid
    > > enough to beleieve his ****.

    > How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...
    >
    > "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    > YOU."-Blue
    >
    > And Snits response to being sprung....
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku
    >
    > "Oops. *I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the name
    > back to snit before posting. *But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another name I
    > sometimes use. *I just find it funny. * "-Snit
    >
    > Pure theatre! ROTFL

    Just to let you know, Wally... you responded to a forgery. The message is still
    funny as hell, though

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  4. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "BrockMcNuggets"

    "Wally" stated in post
    C4E695E6.3BB6%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 4:53 PM:

    > On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org, "Steve
    > Carroll" wrote:
    >
    >> Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    >> McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news
    >> group?
    >>
    >> I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not stupid
    >> enough to beleieve his ****.

    > How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...
    >
    > "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    > YOU."-Blue
    >
    > And Snits response to being sprung....
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku
    >
    > "Oops. *I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the name
    > back to snit before posting. *But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another name I
    > sometimes use. *I just find it funny. * "-Snit
    >
    > Pure theatre! ROTFL

    Wow... years ago I forgot to change a name from "Brock McNuggets" to "Snit"
    on an account before I posted to Usenet. Man... this is just hilarious...
    even years later.

    To whom?

    Seriously, what the heck? Why do you, Steve, and Peter care that I forgot
    to change the name on an account many years ago? I fail to see the humor in
    it...

    --
    I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
    to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

  5. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "Brock McNuggets"

    In article , Wally

    wrote:

    > On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org,
    > "Steve
    > Carroll" wrote:
    >
    > > Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    > > McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety
    > > news
    > > group?
    > >
    > > I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not
    > > stupid
    > > enough to beleieve his ****.

    > How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...
    >
    > "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    > YOU."-Blue
    >
    > And Snits response to being sprung....
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku
    >
    > "Oops. I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the
    > name
    > back to snit before posting. But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another name I
    > sometimes use. I just find it funny. "-Snit
    >
    > Pure theatre! ROTFL

    Just to let you know, Wally... you responded to a forgery. The message is
    still
    funny as hell, though

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  6. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "BrockMcNuggets"

    On 5/9/08 8:03 AM, in article C4E5C548.D417D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com,
    "Snit" wrote:

    > "Wally" stated in post
    > C4E695E6.3BB6%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 4:53 PM:
    >
    >> On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org, "Steve
    >> Carroll" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who remembers when the lying druggie known as Snit was posting as "Brock
    >>> McNuggets" as he showed he was enough of an asshole to troll an anxiety news
    >>> group?
    >>>
    >>> I know I do. Snit denies it. Let's let him know how people are not stupid
    >>> enough to beleieve his ****.

    >> How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...
    >>
    >> "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    >> YOU."-Blue
    >>
    >> And Snits response to being sprung....
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku
    >>
    >> "Oops. *I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the name
    >> back to snit before posting. *But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another name I
    >> sometimes use. *I just find it funny. * "-Snit
    >>
    >> Pure theatre! ROTFL

    > Wow... years ago I forgot to change a name from "Brock McNuggets" to "Snit"
    > on an account before I posted to Usenet. Man... this is just hilarious...
    > even years later.
    >
    > To whom?
    >
    > Seriously, what the heck? Why do you, Steve, and Peter care that I forgot
    > to change the name on an account many years ago? I fail to see the humor in
    > it...

    Then you lied...

    "Man... this is just hilarious..."-Snit

  7. Re: Looking for people who remember Snit's sock puppet "BrockMcNuggets"

    "Wally" wrote in message
    > On 5/9/08 8:03 AM, in article
    > C4E5C548.D417D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com, "Snit"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "Wally" stated in post
    >> C4E695E6.3BB6%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 4:53 PM:
    >>
    >>> On 5/9/08 6:49 AM, in article
    >>> g9pol0$1ic$1@registered.motzarella.org, "Steve Carroll"

    >>> How about the way he was sprung by 'Blue' from that group?...
    >>>
    >>> "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was
    >>> YOU."-Blue
    >>>
    >>> And Snits response to being sprung....
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/5b2qku
    >>>
    >>> "Oops. I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change
    >>> the name back to snit before posting. But, yes, Brock McNuggets is
    >>> another name I sometimes use. I just find it funny. "-Snit
    >>>
    >>> Pure theatre! ROTFL

    >> Wow... years ago I forgot to change a name from "Brock McNuggets" to
    >> "Snit" on an account before I posted to Usenet. Man... this is just
    >> hilarious... even years later.
    >>
    >> To whom?
    >>
    >> Seriously, what the heck? Why do you, Steve, and Peter care that I
    >> forgot to change the name on an account many years ago? I fail to
    >> see the humor in it...

    > Then you lied...
    >
    > "Man... this is just hilarious..."-Snit

    Snit flip flops more than anyone else I have ever seen. Maybe it is all the
    drugs he takes. He did admit they make him feel drugged.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

+ Reply to Thread