Rick Hatton - Linux

This is a discussion on Rick Hatton - Linux ; In article , Snit wrote: > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post > kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08 > 4:16 PM: > > ... > >>>> This group doesn't advocate Linux, it slams Microsoft. > >>>> The group name should be changed. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 251

Thread: Rick Hatton

  1. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    > kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    > 4:16 PM:
    >
    > ...
    > >>>> This group doesn't advocate Linux, it slams Microsoft.
    > >>>> The group name should be changed.
    > >>>
    > >>> Not only is it about slamming MS (which in some ways makes sense to
    > >>> compare
    > >>> Linux with MS to advocate Linux) it is about targeting *people* who have
    > >>> ideas that are not popular. If the "advocates" believed their claims
    > >>> they
    > >>> would support them and go after the *ideas* that they disagree with. They
    > >>> simply are not able to do so.
    > >>>
    > >>> Steve Carroll in CSMA
    > >>>
    > >> ... also believes you are a lying ****sack (as does virtually every poster
    > >> that has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.
    > >>

    > >
    > > So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true that
    > > there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of ****.
    > >
    > > How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work then
    > > targeting them in real life until they break?

    >
    > Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped targeting
    > my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    > effected (he has poor aim?)


    You're lying... again. I didn't say "businesses"... I said a "business"... and
    it just so happens that the business I was concerned with is in the *same* town
    as yours and the guy has the *same* first name as you do (thereby making the aim
    too close for comfort). Why should this other person suffer for the things you
    are doing on usenet? I realize you don't care that you might potentially cause
    him a loss of income but some of us do care. We've talked about this before,
    more than once, so it's easy to prove you just lied here. Why... here's some
    proof now that I never spoke about "businesses":

    "I ceased because there is another guy named Michael in Prescott that runs a
    computer business with essentially the same name as yours".



    > He has no moral problems with the actual idea
    > of taking things out of Usenet



    Whined the hypocrite who first took things out of usenet... the same hypocrite
    who went nuts when people decided to give him back a taste of his own medicine.

    Poor Snit... reality just never seems to be on his side.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  2. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    post v-adncH9pcL5LyLVnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/4/08 3:03 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >> "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    >> post t7GdnWwsGrWKKiPVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/3/08 9:11 AM:
    >>
    >> ...
    >>>>> No, you just have to show some evidence of linux advocacy. Its what the
    >>>>> groups meant for you see4.
    >>>> I advocate *honestly* - speaking of the good and the bad... and talk about
    >>>> some of the things needed for desktop Linux to grow (the desktop being the
    >>>> only area I - and Linus - really care about). For that I have been very
    >>>> much the target of the "loons". They do not like that I have made points
    >>>> about the desktop user experience that is contrary to their views... I want
    >>>> more and higher level choices then currently exist in any meaningful way.
    >>>> The first "attack" was to claim that this meant I want Linux to look and
    >>>> act
    >>>> like OS X - a complete lie. When that failed my personal and business life
    >>>> became up for fair game in their minds... to this day they are working to
    >>>> corrupt Google searches for my personal name and my business name to tie it
    >>>> with their BS... their only "excuse" being that info on my business is easy
    >>>> to find (as if a business should work to be hard to find!)
    >>> Assuming you are sincere then you need to look at your posting
    >>> technique. You do come across as a "basher" rather too often. Oh, and
    >>> you engage in circle jerking with flatfarb and Hardon a bit too much as
    >>> well. Looks kinda like you're jumping on their linux bashing bandwagon.

    >>
    >> Can you point to posts to support this view of yours?

    >
    >
    > No. I'm not gonna get involved in an argument about that. This is the
    > reason you get the reaction you do here.


    You are right - many in COLA freak out when I ask them to actually *support*
    their views. So few people in COLA are willing to do so - apparently
    including you!


    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France




  3. Re: Rick Hatton

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    > post v-adncH9pcL5LyLVnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/4/08 3:03 AM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>> "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    >>> post t7GdnWwsGrWKKiPVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/3/08 9:11 AM:
    >>>
    >>> ...
    >>>>>> No, you just have to show some evidence of linux advocacy. Its what
    >>>>>> the groups meant for you see4.
    >>>>> I advocate *honestly* - speaking of the good and the bad... and talk
    >>>>> about some of the things needed for desktop Linux to grow (the desktop
    >>>>> being the
    >>>>> only area I - and Linus - really care about). For that I have been
    >>>>> very
    >>>>> much the target of the "loons". They do not like that I have made
    >>>>> points about the desktop user experience that is contrary to their
    >>>>> views... I want more and higher level choices then currently exist in
    >>>>> any meaningful way. The first "attack" was to claim that this meant I
    >>>>> want Linux to look and act
    >>>>> like OS X - a complete lie. When that failed my personal and business
    >>>>> life became up for fair game in their minds... to this day they are
    >>>>> working to corrupt Google searches for my personal name and my
    >>>>> business name to tie it with their BS... their only "excuse" being
    >>>>> that info on my business is easy to find (as if a business should work
    >>>>> to be hard to find!)
    >>>> Assuming you are sincere then you need to look at your posting
    >>>> technique. You do come across as a "basher" rather too often. Oh, and
    >>>> you engage in circle jerking with flatfarb and Hardon a bit too much as
    >>>> well. Looks kinda like you're jumping on their linux bashing bandwagon.
    >>>
    >>> Can you point to posts to support this view of yours?

    >>
    >>
    >> No. I'm not gonna get involved in an argument about that. This is the
    >> reason you get the reaction you do here.

    >
    > You are right - many in COLA freak out when I ask them to actually
    > *support*
    > their views. So few people in COLA are willing to do so - apparently
    > including you!
    >
    >


    Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their support,
    only to have it completely snipped by you and replaced by idiotic bull****,
    Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser
    --
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    explained by stupidity


  4. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c01740$0$21906$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 10:13 AM:

    >>>> Can you point to posts to support this view of yours?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> No. I'm not gonna get involved in an argument about that. This is the
    >>> reason you get the reaction you do here.

    >>
    >> You are right - many in COLA freak out when I ask them to actually
    >> *support*
    >> their views. So few people in COLA are willing to do so - apparently
    >> including you!
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their support,
    > only to have it completely snipped by you and replaced by idiotic bull****,
    > Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser


    Ah, so you are willing to post your accusations over and over and over and
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
    over and over and over and over and over but you are not willing to actually
    support it.

    And then you blame *me* for your lack of support. Hey, maybe you can start
    by supporting your BS claim, above, of me being "Rekruled".

    But you will not.

    You cannot.

    You are a lying swine who lashes out time and time again simply because you
    are mad I have pointed out how many times you show yourself to be an
    ignorant fool *and* because your ISP slapped your wrist for behaving in a
    reprehensible way.

    Speaking of your technical ignorance, have you figured out:

    * Not all "handles" are used in Usenet

    * A person IP address is not the same as that of a web server or
    email provider they use

    * How to get your Usenet client to not cross-post

    Those are all things you have shown deep confusion on in the past. I do
    hope you learn!


    --
    I know how a jam jar feels...
    .... full of jam!


  5. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:53:09 -0500, a coward and pest named chrisv lied:
    > Snarky wrote:
    >>On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote

    >
    > *plonk*


    Will you ever get tired of announcing your plonks?

  6. Re: Rick Hatton

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    > The only one who is really pathetic here is you, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    > McNuggets/Michael Glasser. You are the one avoiding work like the plague,
    > forcing your wife to earn the food on the table while you are glued to the
    > keyboard, trolling usenet 24/7


    And here we have Moses Kohlmann chasing the bone as usual. One can find
    him on Usenet all of the time, as he is a reverse troll that just chases
    to keep it going.

  7. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:

    ....
    > Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their support,


    And they *should*. That is my point. If you are going to spew accusation
    after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing, then you
    should actually *try* to back them up.

    But you will not. Not even you believe the BS you spew... you spew it to
    change the topic from your technical incompetence. For example, have you
    figured out:

    * Not all "handles" are used in Usenet

    * A person IP address is not the same as that of a web server or
    email provider they use

    * How to get your Usenet client to not cross-post

    Those are all things you have shown deep confusion on in the past. I do
    hope you learn!

    ....

    --
    .... something I'm committed to work on, focusing increasing amounts of
    resources of Canonical on figuring out on how we actually move the desktop
    experience forward to compete with Mac OS X.
    - Mark Shuttleworth (founded Canonical Ltd. / Ubuntu Linux)


  8. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles"
    stated in post G-6dnXOl4eIG1l3VnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@earthlink.com on 9/4/08 1:56
    PM:

    > Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >>
    >> The only one who is really pathetic here is you, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
    >> McNuggets/Michael Glxsser. You are the one avoiding work like the plague,
    >> forcing your wife to earn the food on the table while you are glued to the
    >> keyboard, trolling usenet 24/7

    >
    > And here we have Moses Kohlmann chasing the bone as usual. One can find
    > him on Usenet all of the time, as he is a reverse troll that just chases
    > to keep it going.


    Peter is lashing out because he does not want the focus to be on technology
    or Linux. He has shown himself to be completely ignorant on such issues,
    for example he recently showed:

    * He thought all "handles" were used on Usenet

    * A person's IP was the same as that of a web server or email provider
    that person uses

    And he cannot figure out how to stop cross-posting... to the point where he
    has denied he has done so!

    His lashing out in the past got him in trouble - his ISP slapped his wrist.
    So now he is even more angry... I wonder if he will have a mental breakdown
    like Steve Carroll did?

    --
    "Uh... ask me after we ship the next version of Windows [laughs] then I'll
    be more open to give you a blunt answer." - Bill Gates



  9. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:
    >
    > ...
    >> Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their
    >> support,

    >
    > And they *should*. That is my point. If you are going to spew accusation
    > after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing, then you
    > should actually *try* to back them up.


    Here is what you snipped:
    ------------
    only to have it completely snipped by you and replaced by idiotic bull****,
    Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser
    ------------

    Well, you proved my point. Again, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael
    Glasser. What difference creative snipping can make, won't you agree, "IT
    teacher" Snot Glasser?

    --
    We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.


  10. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c04e68$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:08 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    >> 48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:
    >>
    >> ...
    >>> Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their
    >>> support,

    >>
    >> And they *should*. That is my point. If you are going to spew accusation
    >> after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing, then you
    >> should actually *try* to back them up.

    >
    > Here is what you snipped:


    Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.

    Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you just
    blame me for your lies.

    You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you like...
    but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me. You
    *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate* the fact I
    have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be ignorant on
    technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well supported comments about
    Linux which do not fit with your pre-conceived and ignorant notions.

    And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike you I
    am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward like
    you are.

    Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as hate
    filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies you spew as
    you lash out against others.

    How long until you have a mental break down like he did?


    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.




  11. Re: Rick Hatton

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48c04e68$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:08 PM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >>> 48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:
    >>>
    >>> ...
    >>>> Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their
    >>>> support,
    >>>
    >>> And they *should*. That is my point. If you are going to spew
    >>> accusation after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing,
    >>> then you should actually *try* to back them up.


    >> Here is what you snipped:


    < again Snot Glasser snipped completely >

    >
    > Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.
    >
    > Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you just
    > blame me for your lies.
    >
    > You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you
    > like...
    > but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me. You
    > *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate* the fact I
    > have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be ignorant on
    > technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well supported comments
    > about Linux which do not fit with your pre-conceived and ignorant notions.
    >
    > And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike you
    > I
    > am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward like
    > you are.
    >
    > Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    > (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as hate
    > filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies you spew
    > as you lash out against others.
    >
    > How long until you have a mental break down like he did?
    >
    >


    Keep on proving my point, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.


  12. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c051dd$0$19228$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:23 PM:

    >> Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.
    >>
    >> Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you just
    >> blame me for your lies.
    >>
    >> You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you
    >> like...
    >> but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me. You
    >> *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate* the fact I
    >> have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be ignorant on
    >> technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well supported comments
    >> about Linux which do not fit with your pre-conceived and ignorant notions.
    >>
    >> And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike you
    >> I
    >> am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward like
    >> you are.
    >>
    >> Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    >> (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as hate
    >> filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies you spew
    >> as you lash out against others.
    >>
    >> How long until you have a mental break down like he did?
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Keep on proving my point, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser


    Ah, let us give you a chance to prove me wrong - support your above
    implication that I post as Rekruled.

    You cannot.

    So why do you make the accusation? Easy! Because it gives you an "out" to
    not talk about Linux and technology. You *know* those are topics where you
    are amazingly ignorant - but you do not want to seem to be ignorant. You
    play the part of the angry jerk - like so many other jerks doing so to try
    to deflect people away from your ignorance.

    Do you think it works for you? Do you think people are blind to your
    complete and total ignorance in terms of Linux and technology in general? I
    have seen some signs where you have succeeded - where some people actually
    think you just might have a clue. But more: no... most people see through
    your BS and know full well what a self-loathing incompetent fool you are.

    The fact you are just that is why you will not even *try* to support your
    accusations against me. You simply are too incompetent to even try.

    Heck, with a setup like that if you could you *surely* would. But you will
    not... you *know* you cannot. Even you know you are incompetent and a liar.

    And I *love* it.


    --
    "And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. Its
    never a reason." - Bill Gates


  13. Re: Rick Hatton

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48c051dd$0$19228$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:23 PM:
    >
    >>> Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.
    >>>
    >>> Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you
    >>> just blame me for your lies.
    >>>
    >>> You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you
    >>> like...
    >>> but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me. You
    >>> *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate* the fact
    >>> I have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be ignorant on
    >>> technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well supported comments
    >>> about Linux which do not fit with your pre-conceived and ignorant
    >>> notions.
    >>>
    >>> And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike
    >>> you I
    >>> am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward
    >>> like you are.
    >>>
    >>> Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    >>> (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as
    >>> hate filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies
    >>> you spew as you lash out against others.
    >>>
    >>> How long until you have a mental break down like he did?
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Keep on proving my point, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael
    >> Glasser

    >
    > Ah, let us give you a chance to prove me wrong - support your above
    > implication that I post as Rekruled.


    Make me, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser
    --
    Howe's Law: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.


  14. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c057fa$0$19233$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:49 PM:

    ....
    >>>> Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.
    >>>>
    >>>> Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you just
    >>>> blame me for your lies.
    >>>>
    >>>> You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you like...
    >>>> but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me. You
    >>>> *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate* the fact I
    >>>> have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be ignorant on
    >>>> technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well supported comments about
    >>>> Linux which do not fit with your pre-conceived and ignorant notions.
    >>>>
    >>>> And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike you I
    >>>> am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward like
    >>>> you are.
    >>>>
    >>>> Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    >>>> (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as hate
    >>>> filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies you spew
    >>>> as you lash out against others.
    >>>>
    >>>> How long until you have a mental break down like he did?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Keep on proving my point, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael
    >>> Glasser

    >>
    >> Ah, let us give you a chance to prove me wrong - support your above
    >> implication that I post as Rekruled.
    >>
    >> You cannot.
    >>
    >> So why do you make the accusation? Easy! Because it gives you an "out" to
    >> not talk about Linux and technology. You *know* those are topics where you
    >> are amazingly ignorant - but you do not want to seem to be ignorant. You
    >> play the part of the angry jerk - like so many other jerks doing so to try to
    >> deflect people away from your ignorance.
    >>
    >> Do you think it works for you? Do you think people are blind to your
    >> complete and total ignorance in terms of Linux and technology in general? I
    >> have seen some signs where you have succeeded - where some people actually
    >> think you just might have a clue. But more: no... most people see through
    >> your BS and know full well what a self-loathing incompetent fool you are.
    >>
    >> The fact you are just that is why you will not even *try* to support your
    >> accusations against me. You simply are too incompetent to even try.
    >>
    >> Heck, with a setup like that if you could you *surely* would. But you will
    >> not... you *know* you cannot. Even you know you are incompetent and a liar.
    >>
    >> And I *love* it.


    > Make me, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser


    My point is *nobody* can make you support your claims - not even you believe
    them. You are just lying and spewing accusations hoping to hide the fact
    you are ignorant on Linux and technical matters in general. You are
    pathetic, and even you know it.

    Who do you think is so stupid as to not see you cannot support your
    accusations?

    "Make me..."

    LOL!

    You just proved me correct.

    --
    "Uh... ask me after we ship the next version of Windows [laughs] then I'll
    be more open to give you a blunt answer." - Bill Gates



  15. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:13:36 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:
    >
    >> "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    >> post v-adncH9pcL5LyLVnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/4/08 3:03 AM:
    >>
    >>> Snit wrote:
    >>>> "Phil Da Lick!" stated
    >>>> in post t7GdnWwsGrWKKiPVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/3/08 9:11
    >>>> AM:
    >>>>
    >>>> ...
    >>>>>>> No, you just have to show some evidence of linux advocacy. Its what
    >>>>>>> the groups meant for you see4.
    >>>>>> I advocate *honestly* - speaking of the good and the bad... and
    >>>>>> talk about some of the things needed for desktop Linux to grow (the
    >>>>>> desktop being the
    >>>>>> only area I - and Linus - really care about). For that I have been
    >>>>>> very
    >>>>>> much the target of the "loons". They do not like that I have made
    >>>>>> points about the desktop user experience that is contrary to their
    >>>>>> views... I want more and higher level choices then currently exist
    >>>>>> in any meaningful way. The first "attack" was to claim that this
    >>>>>> meant I want Linux to look and act
    >>>>>> like OS X - a complete lie. When that failed my personal and
    >>>>>> business life became up for fair game in their minds... to this day
    >>>>>> they are working to corrupt Google searches for my personal name and
    >>>>>> my business name to tie it with their BS... their only "excuse"
    >>>>>> being that info on my business is easy to find (as if a business
    >>>>>> should work to be hard to find!)
    >>>>> Assuming you are sincere then you need to look at your posting
    >>>>> technique. You do come across as a "basher" rather too often. Oh, and
    >>>>> you engage in circle jerking with flatfarb and Hardon a bit too much
    >>>>> as well. Looks kinda like you're jumping on their linux bashing
    >>>>> bandwagon.
    >>>>
    >>>> Can you point to posts to support this view of yours?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> No. I'm not gonna get involved in an argument about that. This is the
    >>> reason you get the reaction you do here.

    >>
    >> You are right - many in COLA freak out when I ask them to actually
    >> *support* their views. So few people in COLA are willing to do so -
    >> apparently including you!
    >>

    > Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their support,
    > only to have it completely snipped by you and replaced by idiotic
    > bull****, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser


    The only one "freaking out" is the Michael Snit Glasser troll, because
    most (apart from his fellow trolls of Quack & Flatfish) have binned him &
    refuse to join in his circus. As you say, they've probably had enough of
    him snipping what they *actually* posted & replacing with his idiotic
    tripe.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --


  16. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snit, ye deceiving schoolboy, that is the silliest stuff that I ever
    heard, ye harassed:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    > w8jr6a$dfq$9@rec.arts.horror.skull.buggery.biz.tan zania on 9/3/08 6:01 PM:
    >
    >>>>> Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped
    >>>>> targeting
    >>>>> my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might
    >>>>> be
    >>>>> effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual
    >>>>> idea
    >>>>> of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    >>>>> professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    >>>>> overwhelming evidence.
    >>>>
    >>>> Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a
    >>>> frantic
    >>>> chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.
    >>>
    >>> You do not *need* it, of course, but you *must* admit it helps!

    >>
    >> How the **** did it "help", you duff cunt? I immediately stopped reading
    >> at
    >> "Keep in mind".

    >
    > W


    FROAD

    --
    Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

  17. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article , "hwأf"
    wrote:

    > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:13:19 +0000, Snarky aided th' terraists with the
    > following claims :
    >
    >> This is _usenet_.
    >> What'd you expect, civil conversation?

    >
    > Well...one can hope...ok...**** civility...intelligent would suffice



    Ok, retard. It's time for your tranquiliser...

    Bend over.

  18. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    > 48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:
    >
    > ...
    > > Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their support,

    >
    > And they *should*.


    You actually expect people to offer support for proven facts you will readily
    deny because they prove what a lying POS you are? Wow... you really need to stop
    mixing meds that obviously shouldn't be mixed by you.

    > That is my point. If you are going to spew accusation
    > after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing, then you
    > should actually *try* to back them up.



    An entire ng full of people have backed up the fact that you're a lying POS...
    many, many times. Here is what some of them have said about you:


    1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
    login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,
    and a bot will send an e-mail.

    *That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that
    ****ed in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
    e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
    circus.

    The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from
    Sandman.net."

    2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
    and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
    too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
    have never made the same wish of him."

    3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
    are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
    newsgroup."

    4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
    out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

    5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
    just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
    You could show your enemies up by being better than then, rise above the
    low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...."

    6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
    troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
    it's fixed now."

    7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
    if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
    the same.."

    8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
    since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
    discussion about anything.

    The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
    just can't stop feeding him."

    9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

    10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

    11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "****", and rightly so, for they
    way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
    simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

    It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..."

    12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
    learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
    Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

    13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
    an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
    this up? What results are you expecting?"

    14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
    what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
    correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
    reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
    they really said.

    I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
    foolish."

    Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
    them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
    people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
    lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
    advanced degree to figure out."

    15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do
    something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!! "

    16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
    knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
    to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

    17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
    loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
    stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
    responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
    magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
    sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
    responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
    once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
    your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
    fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
    those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double
    condolences to her). "

    18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
    troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
    almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
    out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
    labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
    pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
    center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
    would make people look at you."

    19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
    doctor."

    20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
    my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
    childishly typical of you, Snit. "

    21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
    CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
    the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
    being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
    other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
    hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
    of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
    more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
    this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
    been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
    point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
    and making this place your own personal
    circus."

    22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
    (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
    with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
    cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
    submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
    to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
    will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

    23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

    24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
    notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

    25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this ****? Snit, once in a
    while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
    sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
    stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you."

    26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

    27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
    support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
    Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
    straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
    as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
    the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
    insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
    answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
    repeated. "

    28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
    usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
    your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
    you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

    29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of ****."

    30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

    31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
    recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
    a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
    those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

    32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
    besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

    33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
    it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
    threads."

    34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
    seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
    things and garbage?"

    35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
    actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

    36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
    in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
    passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

    37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
    bitching about?"

    38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
    black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
    unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

    39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
    since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
    just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

    40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
    he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
    repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
    deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
    attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
    You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
    counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
    out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

    John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
    drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my
    killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

    41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
    Because I certainly cannot find it."

    42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
    though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
    mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
    keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
    place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
    and take his trolling to more fertile ground."

    43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
    the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
    excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
    instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
    all go away."

    44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
    attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.You
    make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
    liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

    45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

    46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
    the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
    anymore. *plonk*"

    47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
    an annoying little ****wit lately. You started out with the pretense of
    trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
    about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

    48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

    49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
    I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

    50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
    same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
    be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
    dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
    on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story.
    Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
    help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
    he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

    51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
    post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
    today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
    videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
    of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
    mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
    on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
    block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

    52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
    "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your "facts" is easily
    done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

    53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
    doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone.
    You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!"

    54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
    only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
    inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
    you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
    professional help."

    55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
    rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
    him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

    56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
    off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
    show that you are crying out for attention."

    57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
    obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
    Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
    you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
    website's validation status more often than most people check their
    e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

    58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
    kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
    about social behavior."

    59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
    trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

    60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
    snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
    now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

    61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
    of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
    time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
    Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

    62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
    children in the back seat of the family car saying:
    Mom, 'snits' touching me ...
    and you responding much as you do now ...
    I'm not touching you, you're touching me!
    The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke
    and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
    learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
    mutually beneficial manner even now."

    63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
    him?"

    64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
    to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things."

    65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
    Select offending Author, example Snit...
    Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
    Click "OK"
    Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
    Then to see your work...
    Choose the Filter Menu again,
    Then "Refilter Articles"...
    Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
    Enjoy!!!!!"

    66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
    something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
    for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?"

    67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... "

    68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
    talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
    be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

    69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
    but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
    seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

    70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
    argument with sandman into the private room."

    71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
    err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
    useful to say."

    72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
    different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
    told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

    73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
    dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
    even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
    other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
    on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

    74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
    snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

    75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
    standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
    single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
    berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
    acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
    infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
    pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
    purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

    76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

    77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
    people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
    situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
    on."

    78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
    I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
    .... somewhat clumsy."

    79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote
    Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell
    of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
    looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
    your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you."

    80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
    Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
    generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
    how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
    help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group?
    As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
    posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

    81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of
    csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group
    before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in
    just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part
    with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
    troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are
    wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

    82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
    the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
    this. You been doing drugs or something?"

    83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
    probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
    remove smut from your harddrive."

    84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
    i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
    he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
    smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
    tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

    85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is that he
    has:
    * a monumental reading comprehension problem.
    * nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
    * built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities.
    * been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
    * used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
    * stolen IDs and admitted to it.
    * gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
    * twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
    * made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
    * virtually no life outside of csma."

    86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
    dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
    but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
    elephant dung."

    87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
    for your rediculous argument regarding this."

    88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all
    self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when
    referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen
    so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
    embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
    happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

    89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A
    snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

    90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, ****. You're the one
    lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
    right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
    demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
    provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
    still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
    portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
    inhabit CSMA, ****. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
    are. "

    91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you
    never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the
    other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this
    NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

    92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion.
    Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can
    get attention. My ****ing God, he's taken to hanging out with and
    supporting racist pig ****ers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one
    likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't
    know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
    compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
    MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
    one of them"

    93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
    actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

    94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

    95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
    your Circus acts?"

    96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
    polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
    give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
    That also goes for all that bull**** on your website"

    97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
    people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
    responses to 'why don't you go away, no one wants you here'.
    Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
    Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

    98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
    nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
    define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
    the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
    reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

    99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
    apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
    person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

    100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

    101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
    prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
    without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
    to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
    little life."

    102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
    people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
    tactic is fairly trollish."

    103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
    group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
    that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  19. Re: Rick Hatton

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48c057fa$0$19233$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 2:49 PM:
    >
    > ...
    >>>>> Your BS excuses are irrelevant, Peter.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Even you admit you do not even try to support your accusations - you
    >>>>> just blame me for your lies.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You are a liar... plain and simple. You can whine about it all you
    >>>>> like...
    >>>>> but the fact is you repeatedly lash out and whine and lie about me.
    >>>>> You *hate* the fact that you ISP has slapped your wrist, you *hate*
    >>>>> the fact I have pointed out how your BS attacks have shown you to be
    >>>>> ignorant on technical matters, you *hate* how I have made well
    >>>>> supported comments about Linux which do not fit with your
    >>>>> pre-conceived and ignorant notions.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> And, of course, I can show examples of each of those things... unlike
    >>>>> you I
    >>>>> am happy to support my accusations. I am not a self-loathing coward
    >>>>> like you are.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Face it, Peter, you have no more leg to stand on than the troll known
    >>>>> (generally) as Steve Carroll... you are just as ignorant and just as
    >>>>> hate filled and just as incompetent as supporting your dishonest lies
    >>>>> you spew as you lash out against others.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> How long until you have a mental break down like he did?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Keep on proving my point, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael
    >>>> Glasser
    >>>
    >>> Ah, let us give you a chance to prove me wrong - support your above
    >>> implication that I post as Rekruled.
    >>>
    >>> You cannot.
    >>>
    >>> So why do you make the accusation? Easy! Because it gives you an "out"
    >>> to
    >>> not talk about Linux and technology. You *know* those are topics where
    >>> you
    >>> are amazingly ignorant - but you do not want to seem to be ignorant.
    >>> You play the part of the angry jerk - like so many other jerks doing so
    >>> to try to deflect people away from your ignorance.
    >>>
    >>> Do you think it works for you? Do you think people are blind to your
    >>> complete and total ignorance in terms of Linux and technology in
    >>> general? I have seen some signs where you have succeeded - where some
    >>> people actually
    >>> think you just might have a clue. But more: no... most people see
    >>> through your BS and know full well what a self-loathing incompetent fool
    >>> you are.
    >>>
    >>> The fact you are just that is why you will not even *try* to support
    >>> your
    >>> accusations against me. You simply are too incompetent to even try.
    >>>
    >>> Heck, with a setup like that if you could you *surely* would. But you
    >>> will
    >>> not... you *know* you cannot. Even you know you are incompetent and a
    >>> liar.
    >>>
    >>> And I *love* it.

    >
    >> Make me, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glasser

    >
    > My point is *nobody* can make you support your claims - not even you
    > believe them.


    Fine. Now feel free to prove that bull****. May I suggest the right group
    for that: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
    In all other groups it would be OT

    > You are just lying and spewing accusations hoping to hide
    > the fact you are ignorant on Linux and technical matters in general.


    If you say so, Michael Glasser.

    > You are pathetic, and even you know it.


    Poor Michael Glasser. So agitated

    > Who do you think is so stupid as to not see you cannot support your
    > accusations?
    >
    > "Make me..."
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > You just proved me correct.
    >


    Certainly. You had to continuously snip everything, and then insert your
    bull****.
    Makes for a real good indication how "right" you are, Michael Glasser.

    --
    Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.


  20. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    > 48c048f9$0$19240$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/4/08 1:45 PM:
    >
    > ...
    > > Actually, few people are willing to spend the time to write their
    > > support,

    >
    > And they *should*.


    You actually expect people to offer support for proven facts you will
    readily
    deny because they prove what a lying POS you are? Wow... you really need to
    stop
    mixing meds that obviously shouldn't be mixed by you.

    > That is my point. If you are going to spew accusation
    > after accusation - as you and others in COLA insist on doing, then you
    > should actually *try* to back them up.



    An entire ng full of people have backed up the fact that you're a lying
    POS...
    many, many times. Here is what some of them have said about you:


    1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
    login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,
    and a bot will send an e-mail.

    *That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that
    ****ed in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
    e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
    circus.

    The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from
    Sandman.net."

    2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
    and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
    too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
    have never made the same wish of him."

    3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
    are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
    newsgroup."

    4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
    out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

    5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
    just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
    You could show your enemies up by being better than then, rise above the
    low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...."

    6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
    troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
    it's fixed now."

    7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
    if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
    the same.."

    8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
    since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
    discussion about anything.

    The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
    just can't stop feeding him."

    9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

    10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

    11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "****", and rightly so, for they
    way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
    simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

    It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..."

    12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
    learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
    Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

    13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
    an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
    this up? What results are you expecting?"

    14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
    what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
    correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
    reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
    they really said.

    I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
    foolish."

    Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
    them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
    people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
    lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
    advanced degree to figure out."

    15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do
    something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!! "

    16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
    knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
    to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

    17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
    loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
    stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
    responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
    magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
    sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
    responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
    once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
    your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
    fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
    those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double
    condolences to her). "

    18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
    troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
    almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
    out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
    labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
    pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
    center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
    would make people look at you."

    19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
    doctor."

    20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
    my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
    childishly typical of you, Snit. "

    21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
    CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
    the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
    being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
    other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
    hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
    of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
    more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
    this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
    been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
    point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
    and making this place your own personal
    circus."

    22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
    (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
    with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
    cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
    submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
    to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
    will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

    23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

    24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
    notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

    25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this ****? Snit, once in a
    while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
    sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
    stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you."

    26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

    27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
    support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
    Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
    straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
    as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
    the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
    insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
    answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
    repeated. "

    28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
    usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
    your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
    you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

    29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of ****."

    30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

    31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
    recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
    a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
    those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

    32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
    besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

    33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
    it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
    threads."

    34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
    seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
    things and garbage?"

    35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
    actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

    36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
    in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
    passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

    37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
    bitching about?"

    38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
    black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
    unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

    39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
    since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
    just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

    40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
    he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
    repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
    deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
    attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
    You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
    counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
    out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

    John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
    drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my
    killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

    41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
    Because I certainly cannot find it."

    42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
    though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
    mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
    keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
    place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
    and take his trolling to more fertile ground."

    43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
    the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
    excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
    instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
    all go away."

    44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
    attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.You
    make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
    liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

    45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

    46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
    the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
    anymore. *plonk*"

    47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
    an annoying little ****wit lately. You started out with the pretense of
    trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
    about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

    48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

    49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
    I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

    50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
    same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
    be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
    dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
    on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story.
    Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
    help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
    he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

    51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
    post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
    today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
    videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
    of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
    mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
    on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
    block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

    52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
    "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your "facts" is easily
    done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

    53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
    doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone.
    You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!"

    54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
    only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
    inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
    you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
    professional help."

    55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
    rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
    him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

    56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
    off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
    show that you are crying out for attention."

    57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
    obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
    Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
    you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
    website's validation status more often than most people check their
    e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

    58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
    kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
    about social behavior."

    59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
    trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

    60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
    snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
    now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

    61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
    of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
    time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
    Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

    62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
    children in the back seat of the family car saying:
    Mom, 'snits' touching me ...
    and you responding much as you do now ...
    I'm not touching you, you're touching me!
    The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke
    and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
    learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
    mutually beneficial manner even now."

    63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
    him?"

    64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
    to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things."

    65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
    Select offending Author, example Snit...
    Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
    Click "OK"
    Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
    Then to see your work...
    Choose the Filter Menu again,
    Then "Refilter Articles"...
    Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
    Enjoy!!!!!"

    66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
    something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
    for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?"

    67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... "

    68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
    talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
    be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

    69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
    but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
    seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

    70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
    argument with sandman into the private room."

    71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
    err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
    useful to say."

    72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
    different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
    told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

    73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
    dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
    even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
    other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
    on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

    74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
    snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

    75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
    standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
    single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
    berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
    acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
    infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
    pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
    purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

    76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

    77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
    people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
    situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
    on."

    78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
    I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
    .... somewhat clumsy."

    79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote
    Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell
    of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
    looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
    your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you."

    80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
    Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
    generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
    how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
    help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group?
    As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
    posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

    81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of
    csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group
    before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in
    just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part
    with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
    troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are
    wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

    82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
    the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
    this. You been doing drugs or something?"

    83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
    probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
    remove smut from your harddrive."

    84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
    i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
    he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
    smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
    tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

    85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is that he
    has:
    * a monumental reading comprehension problem.
    * nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
    * built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities.
    * been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
    * used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
    * stolen IDs and admitted to it.
    * gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
    * twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
    * made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
    * virtually no life outside of csma."

    86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
    dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
    but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
    elephant dung."

    87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
    for your rediculous argument regarding this."

    88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all
    self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when
    referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen
    so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
    embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
    happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

    89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A
    snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

    90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, ****. You're the one
    lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
    right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
    demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
    provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
    still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
    portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
    inhabit CSMA, ****. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
    are. "

    91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you
    never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the
    other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this
    NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

    92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion.
    Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can
    get attention. My ****ing God, he's taken to hanging out with and
    supporting racist pig ****ers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one
    likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't
    know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
    compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
    MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
    one of them"

    93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
    actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

    94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

    95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
    your Circus acts?"

    96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
    polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
    give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
    That also goes for all that bull**** on your website"

    97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
    people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
    responses to 'why don't you go away, no one wants you here'.
    Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
    Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

    98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
    nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
    define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
    the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
    reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

    99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
    apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
    person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

    100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

    101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
    prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
    without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
    to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
    little life."

    102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
    people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
    tactic is fairly trollish."

    103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
    group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
    that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit



+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast