Rick Hatton - Linux

This is a discussion on Rick Hatton - Linux ; In article , Snit wrote: > "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post > 194n5kaehdiws$.1bg0d4ub43jak$.dlg@40tude.net on 9/3/08 10:23 AM: > > > On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:00:39 -0700, Snit wrote: > > > >> "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post > >> ...

  1. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    > 194n5kaehdiws$.1bg0d4ub43jak$.dlg@40tude.net on 9/3/08 10:23 AM:
    >
    > > On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:00:39 -0700, Snit wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    > >> 9vrhwj$w7g$z@rec.photo.senile-helmet-man.com.indonesia on 9/3/08 1:16 AM:

    > >> This is the norm of COLA - if someone does not agree with the
    > >> self-proclaimed "advocates" (who do not really advocate - that lash out)
    > >> they are targeted ... not just for trolling in COLA but their personal and
    > >> professional lives are up for fair game - in the minds of the sicko
    > >> "advocates". It gives Linux a bad name...

    > > This group doesn't advocate Linux, it slams Microsoft.
    > > The group name should be changed.

    > Not only is it about slamming MS (which in some ways makes sense to compare
    > Linux with MS to advocate Linux) it is about targeting *people* who have
    > ideas that are not popular. If the "advocates" believed their claims they
    > would support them and go after the *ideas* that they disagree with. They
    > simply are not able to do so.
    >
    > Steve Carroll in CSMA

    .... also believes you are a lying ****sack (as does virtually every poster that
    has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.

    (snip Snit's lies)

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  2. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:11:09 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    >> "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    >> post RdidndqElNkH-CPVRVnyugA@posted.plusnet on 9/3/08 3:23 AM:

    >>> No, you just have to show some evidence of linux advocacy. Its what the
    >>> groups meant for you see4.

    >> I advocate *honestly* - speaking of the good and the bad... and talk
    >> about some of the things needed for desktop Linux to grow (the desktop
    >> being the only area I - and Linus - really care about). For that I have
    >> been very much the target of the "loons". They do not like that I have
    >> made points about the desktop user experience that is contrary to their
    >> views... I want more and higher level choices then currently exist in
    >> any meaningful way. The first "attack" was to claim that this meant I
    >> want Linux to look and act like OS X - a complete lie. When that failed
    >> my personal and business life became up for fair game in their minds...
    >> to this day they are working to corrupt Google searches for my personal
    >> name and my business name to tie it with their BS... their only "excuse"
    >> being that info on my business is easy to find (as if a business should
    >> work to be hard to find!)

    > Assuming you are sincere then you need to look at your posting technique.
    > You do come across as a "basher" rather too often. Oh, and you engage in
    > circle jerking with flatfarb and Hardon a bit too much as well. Looks
    > kinda like you're jumping on their linux bashing bandwagon.

    If you think you can take anything Michael Snit Glasser says as being
    sincere & that he's honest, I've got a large metal tower in Paris for sale.

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?

  3. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    4:16 PM:

    >>> Not only is it about slamming MS (which in some ways makes sense to compare
    >>> Linux with MS to advocate Linux) it is about targeting *people* who have
    >>> ideas that are not popular. If the "advocates" believed their claims they
    >>> would support them and go after the *ideas* that they disagree with. They
    >>> simply are not able to do so.
    >>>
    >>> Steve Carroll in CSMA
    >>>

    >> ... also believes you are a lying ****sack (as does virtually every poster
    >> that has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.
    >>

    > So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true that
    > there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of ****.
    >
    > How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work then
    > targeting them in real life until they break?

    Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped targeting
    my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual idea
    of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    overwhelming evidence.

    --
    Projects should really look to the whole Linux desktop and see how they can
    appeal to both sides.

  4. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snit, ye incompetent incapable and shallow innocent, should all despair
    that hath revolted wives, the tenth of mankind would hang themselves, ye
    rued:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    > kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    > 4:16 PM:

    >>> ... also believes you are a lying ****sack (as does virtually every
    >>> poster
    >>> that has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.
    >>>

    >> So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true that
    >> there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of ****.
    >>
    >> How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work then
    >> targeting them in real life until they break?

    > Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped targeting
    > my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    > effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual idea
    > of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    > professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    > overwhelming evidence.

    Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.

    And while you're at shutting the **** up, **** off and die as well.

  5. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    kjthzj$5rr$m@alt.sex.smelly.socks.co.thailand on 9/3/08 4:42 PM:

    > Snit, ye incompetent incapable and shallow innocent, should all despair
    > that hath revolted wives, the tenth of mankind would hang themselves, ye
    > rued:
    >
    >> "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    >> kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    >> 4:16 PM:

    >>> So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true that
    >>> there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of ****.
    >>>
    >>> How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work then
    >>> targeting them in real life until they break?

    >> Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped targeting
    >> my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    >> effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual idea
    >> of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    >> professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    >> overwhelming evidence.

    > Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    > chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.

    You do not *need* it, of course, but you *must* admit it helps!

    > And while you're at shutting the **** up, **** off and die as well.

    How about just experience a lot of pain? Would that please you. Now where
    is my stapler?

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

  6. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    news:kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased. cunts.org.belgium
    > Steve Carroll, ye wart-infested grey iniquity, damn thee, lewd minx,
    > ye gassed:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    >>> 194n5kaehdiws$.1bg0d4ub43jak$.dlg@40tude.net on 9/3/08 10:23 AM:

    >>> Not only is it about slamming MS (which in some ways makes sense to
    >>> compare
    >>> Linux with MS to advocate Linux) it is about targeting *people* who
    >>> have ideas that are not popular. If the "advocates" believed their
    >>> claims they
    >>> would support them and go after the *ideas* that they disagree with.
    >>> They
    >>> simply are not able to do so.
    >>>
    >>> Steve Carroll in CSMA

    >> ... also believes you are a lying ****sack (as does virtually every
    >> poster that
    >> has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.

    > So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true
    > that there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of
    > ****.
    >
    > How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work
    > then targeting them in real life until they break?

    It is justifiable because we can do it. Welcome to the new world's wild
    west, what WWW really stands for. People can do anything they want and
    there is nothing you can do to stop us.

  7. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:42:51 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > Snit, ye incompetent incapable and shallow innocent, should all despair
    > that hath revolted wives, the tenth of mankind would hang themselves, ye
    > rued:
    >
    >> "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    >> kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    >> 4:16 PM:

    >>> So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true that
    >>> there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of ****.
    >>>
    >>> How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work then
    >>> targeting them in real life until they break?

    >> Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped targeting
    >> my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    >> effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual idea
    >> of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    >> professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    >> overwhelming evidence.

    > Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    > chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.
    >
    > And while you're at shutting the **** up, **** off and die as well.

    Tell me more about this test drilling you did on Peter Kohlmann.
    Carbide or diamond bits?
    How many did you break in the process?
    Did you find any useful brain matter or was it all just a brain stem IOW
    barely enough to sustain life.
    TIA.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snit, ye waxy-eared abandoner of revels, thou whoreson cullionly
    barbermonger, ye spilled the beans:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    > kjthzj$5rr$m@alt.sex.smelly.socks.co.thailand on 9/3/08 4:42 PM:
    >
    >> Snit, ye incompetent incapable and shallow innocent, should all despair
    >> that hath revolted wives, the tenth of mankind would hang themselves, ye
    >> rued:
    >>
    >>> "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    >>> kfd1b6$rcn$q@comp.os.linux.advocacy.diseased.cunts .org.belgium on 9/3/08
    >>> 4:16 PM:

    >>> Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped
    >>> targeting
    >>> my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than mine might be
    >>> effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems with the actual
    >>> idea
    >>> of taking things out of Usenet and going after someone's personal and
    >>> professional life simply because he was not able to defend Bush from
    >>> overwhelming evidence.

    >> Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    >> chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.

    > You do not *need* it, of course, but you *must* admit it helps!

    How the **** did it "help", you duff cunt? I immediately stopped reading at
    "Keep in mind".

    Those three words, when taken in context of your past performance on the
    very same issue of you jumping in where you are neither needed nor wanted
    told me all I needed to know.

    Nothing would please me more than you keeping the **** shut up.

    > --
    > "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish
    > thing."
    > - Anatole France

  9. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    w8jr6a$dfq$9@rec.arts.horror.skull.buggery.biz.tan zania on 9/3/08 6:01 PM:

    >>> Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    >>> chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.

    >> You do not *need* it, of course, but you *must* admit it helps!

    > How the **** did it "help", you duff cunt? I immediately stopped reading at
    > "Keep in mind".

    Well no wonder it did not help you! Geez... read the whole thing... you
    will lose 20 pounds and your teeth will get whiter.

    > Those three words, when taken in context of your past performance on the
    > very same issue of you jumping in where you are neither needed nor wanted
    > told me all I needed to know.

    But you have no examples. A shame - it could have made an interesting read!

    >>> And while you're at shutting the **** up, **** off and die as well.
    >>>

    >> How about just experience a lot of pain? Would that please you. Now where
    >> is my stapler?
    >>

    > Nothing would please me more than you keeping the **** shut up.

    They do make kill filters for most Usenet readers.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  10. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > Geoff M. Fitton, ye prating hypocrite, ye heareth not, yhou stirreth not,
    > yhou moveth not, the ape is dead, ye trumpeted:

    >>> Too bad they can't run your stupid ass out of here, flatfarb.

    >> Find out his name and where he works. We can target them until he
    >> breaks in half. Are two small turds better than one big ****?
    >> What a POS he is.

    > Outer filth.

    Indeed. Flatfish may be a revolting piece of ****, and I may well be
    likely to refrain, should I ever encounter him while he's on fire, from
    pissing on him, but stalking him and outing his personal info on usenet
    are acts of arrant cowards.

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    TEH USENETS BULLIE
    http://www.runescape.com/
    Join my RuneScape clan!
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
    Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
    And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    Hammer of Thor, July 2008

    "Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
    John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
    <33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

    "You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
    Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
    who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

    "Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
    Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

  11. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:17:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:42:51 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Snit, ye incompetent incapable and shallow innocent, should all despair
    >> that hath revolted wives, the tenth of mankind would hang themselves, ye
    >> rued:
    >>> "Kadaitcha Man" stated on 9/3/08 4:16 PM:

    >>> Keep in mind Steve Carroll claimed the only reason *he* stopped
    >>> targeting my business was that he was afraid businesses *other* than
    >>> mine might be effected (he has poor aim?) He has no moral problems
    >>> with the actual idea of taking things out of Usenet and going after
    >>> someone's personal and professional life simply because he was not able
    >>> to defend Bush from overwhelming evidence.

    >> Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    >> chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.
    >>
    >> And while you're at shutting the **** up, **** off and die as well.

    > Tell me more about this test drilling you did on Peter Kohlmann. Carbide
    > or diamond bits?
    > How many did you break in the process? Did you find any useful brain
    > matter or was it all just a brain stem IOW barely enough to sustain life.
    > TIA.

    Oh, look, it's Lady Veteran's brother.

[...]

  12. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:51:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote these lies,
    denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    obfuscations:
    > On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:22:16 -0500, Chance Furlong wrote:
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>
    >>> This group doesn't advocate Linux, it slams Microsoft. The group name
    >>> should be changed.

    >> What is wrong with "slamming" Microskank? You must think Gates and
    >> Ballmer are as pure as the Arctic snow.

    > I have no problem comparing Microsoft with say Redhat or Windows with
    > Linux.
    > I happen to like Windows XP, I am lukewarm about Vista and I don't
    > particularly like Microsoft however the vast majority of messages in this
    > group are anti-Microsoft paranoia rather than Linux advocacy.
    >
    > IOW the so called Linux *advocates* attempt to build up Linux by tearing
    > down Windows.

    One: This is usenet. Two: Tearing down M$ is FUN! And more fun than
    banging on about Linux's greatness all the time. Three: This is _usenet_.
    What'd you expect, civil conversation?

[...]

  13. Re: Rick Hatton

    "Snarky" stated in post
    pan.2008.09.04.09.03.41.300376@jm.ck...diautp.hcnb.gg
    ghd.bcb.cem.fi on 9/4/08 2:03 AM:

    > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    >> Geoff M. Fitton, ye prating hypocrite, ye heareth not, yhou stirreth not,
    >> yhou moveth not, the ape is dead, ye trumpeted:
    >>> "Tattoo Vampire" wrote

    >>> Find out his name and where he works. We can target them until he
    >>> breaks in half. Are two small turds better than one big ****?
    >>> What a POS he is.

    >> Outer filth.

    > Indeed. Flatfish may be a revolting piece of ****, and I may well be
    > likely to refrain, should I ever encounter him while he's on fire, from
    > pissing on him, but stalking him and outing his personal info on usenet
    > are acts of arrant cowards.

    Sadly there are many such cowards in COLA (and some in CSMA). When they
    know they have lost a Usenet debate they resort not just to "typical" Usenet
    name calling but targeting someone's personal and business life. It is
    despicable.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  14. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snit wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" stated in
    > post t7GdnWwsGrWKKiPVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@posted.plusnet on 9/3/08 9:11 AM:

    >>> I advocate *honestly* - speaking of the good and the bad... and talk about
    >>> some of the things needed for desktop Linux to grow (the desktop being the
    >>> only area I - and Linus - really care about). For that I have been very
    >>> much the target of the "loons". They do not like that I have made points
    >>> about the desktop user experience that is contrary to their views... I want
    >>> more and higher level choices then currently exist in any meaningful way.
    >>> The first "attack" was to claim that this meant I want Linux to look and act
    >>> like OS X - a complete lie. When that failed my personal and business life
    >>> became up for fair game in their minds... to this day they are working to
    >>> corrupt Google searches for my personal name and my business name to tie it
    >>> with their BS... their only "excuse" being that info on my business is easy
    >>> to find (as if a business should work to be hard to find!)

    >> Assuming you are sincere then you need to look at your posting
    >> technique. You do come across as a "basher" rather too often. Oh, and
    >> you engage in circle jerking with flatfarb and Hardon a bit too much as
    >> well. Looks kinda like you're jumping on their linux bashing bandwagon.

    > Can you point to posts to support this view of yours?

    No. I'm not gonna get involved in an argument about that. This is the
    reason you get the reaction you do here.

  15. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snarky, ye decayed weird woman, thy breath stinks with eating toasted
    cheese, ye distressed:

    > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote these lies,
    > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > obfuscations:
    >> Geoff M. Fitton, ye prating hypocrite, ye heareth not, yhou stirreth not,
    >> yhou moveth not, the ape is dead, ye trumpeted:
    >>> "Tattoo Vampire" wrote

    >>> Find out his name and where he works. We can target them until he
    >>> breaks in half. Are two small turds better than one big ****?
    >>> What a POS he is.

    >> Outer filth.

    > Indeed. Flatfish may be a revolting piece of ****, and I may well be
    > likely to refrain, should I ever encounter him while he's on fire, from
    > pissing on him, but stalking him and outing his personal info on usenet
    > are acts of arrant cowards.

    ...arrant cowards

    The denizens of comp.os.linux.advocacy.

  16. Re: Rick Hatton

    * Kadaitcha Man peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Shut the **** up. I don't need you running around yapping like a frantic
    > chihuahua trying to get its paws around my legs.

    A gem from K-man.

    --
    One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.
    -- Oscar Wilde

  17. Troll trolls troll!

    * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:
    > "Kadaitcha Man" stated in post
    >>>>
    >>> How about just experience a lot of pain? Would that please you. Now where
    >>> is my stapler?
    >>>

    >> Nothing would please me more than you keeping the **** shut up.

    > They do make kill filters for most Usenet readers.

    --
    You mean now I can SHOOT YOU in the back and further BLUR th'
    distinction between FANTASY and REALITY?

  18. Re: Rick Hatton

    Snarky wrote:

    >On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote

    *plonk*

  19. Re: Rick Hatton

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Snarky" stated in post
    > pan.2008.09.04.09.03.41.300376@jm.ck...diautp.hcnb.gg
    > ghd.bcb.cem.fi on 9/4/08 2:03 AM:
    >
    > > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote these lies,
    > > denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
    > > obfuscations:
    > >> Geoff M. Fitton, ye prating hypocrite, ye heareth not, yhou stirreth not,
    > >> yhou moveth not, the ape is dead, ye trumpeted:

    > >> Outer filth.

    > > Indeed. Flatfish may be a revolting piece of ****, and I may well be
    > > likely to refrain, should I ever encounter him while he's on fire, from
    > > pissing on him, but stalking him and outing his personal info on usenet
    > > are acts of arrant cowards.

    > Sadly there are many such cowards in COLA (and some in CSMA).

    Other than you, who?

    (snip whining from the hypocrite that targeted people's personal lives)

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  20. Re: Rick Hatton

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 09:13:19 +0000, Snarky aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    Well...one can hope...ok...**** civility...intelligent would suffice