Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008 - Linux ; colastats wrote: This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it....

  1. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    colastats wrote:

    This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

  2. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    "The Bee" stated in post
    mrCdnWvi66e3IifVnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@earthlink.com on 8/31/08 8:56 AM:

    > colastats wrote:
    >

    > This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    > NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    Junk! But there are *important* issues! Have you not heard? Not only did
    I make a typo but Tattoo Vampire claims to disagree with me about some EXIF
    data. Did you read that? EXIF DATA!

    This is amazing! Call out all the troops and prepare to pick sides! This
    issue is big enough to get Tattoo Vampire foaming at the mouth, babbling
    about how this is the biggest issue to hit COLA for years, and got him so
    very upset he claims to be having auditory hallucinations!

    LOL!

    --
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

  3. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock 'The Bee'
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > colastats wrote:
    >

    > This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    > NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    If Linux advocacy isn't for you, then by all means get lost.

    You have posted a number of suspicious asstroturfing articles
    like a silly little gurl. And/or you are spliffing. It shows.

    There is lots of Linux here if you just want to learn Linux

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  4. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock 'The Bee'
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> colastats wrote:
    >>

    >> This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    >> NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    > If Linux advocacy isn't for you, then by all means get lost.

    It is not for you either, you hag. Why don't you get lost out of all
    NG(s) you cross post to, dear?

    > You have posted a number of suspicious asstroturfing articles
    > like a silly little gurl. And/or you are spliffing. It shows.

    All of your posts are suspicious, even the ones you cross post to hell
    and back.

    > There is lots of Linux here if you just want to learn Linux

    The only thing you can do for me 7 is lick the **** off of the soles of
    my shoes and spit shine them with your tongue.

  5. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    The Bee wrote:
    > colastats wrote:
    >

    > This is a stupid NG.

    Yes it is. Its full of winshills and people slamming winshills. The name
    of the group and the charter are there for all to see so the question is
    why are these shills here?

  6. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >> colastats wrote:
    >>

    >> This is a stupid NG.

    > Yes it is. Its full of winshills and people slamming winshills. The name
    > of the group and the charter are there for all to see so the question is
    > why are these shills here?

    What? Did I open your nose now? You need to settle down here, don't
    start tripping on me. I got the feeling that you're about to start some
    name calling here the M.O. of the NG.

  7. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:58:40 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > The Bee wrote:
    >> colastats wrote:
    >>

    >> This is a stupid NG.

    > Yes it is. Its full of winshills and people slamming winshills. The name
    > of the group and the charter are there for all to see so the question is
    > why are these shills here?

    If the troll thinks it's a stupid NG, it can leave. It won't be missed.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  8. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:58:40 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > The Bee wrote:
    >> colastats wrote:
    >>

    >> This is a stupid NG.

    > Yes it is. Its full of winshills and people slamming winshills. The name
    > of the group and the charter are there for all to see so the question is
    > why are these shills here?

    If the troll thinks it's a stupid NG, it can leave. It won't be missed.

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?

  9. Re: Did you get your feeling hurt?

    Geoff M. Fitton wrote:

    You're running around here posting like you're some kind of an expert's
    expert. You need to be quickly and expertly locked-up, as most need to
    be in these advocacy NG(s). Linux.Advocacy is prime suspect of waste
    spillage from its cesspool.

  10. Re: Did you get your feeling hurt?

    Geoff M. Fitton wrote:

    You're running around here posting like you're some kind of an expert's
    expert. You need to be quickly and expertly locked-up, as most need to
    be in these advocacy NG(s). Linux.Advocacy is prime suspect of waste
    spillage from its cesspool.

  11. Re: Did you get your feeling hurt?

    I hate to do it, but sometimes, one has to do what needs to be done.

  12. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    The Bee wrote:

    > colastats wrote:

    > This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    > NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    "- The subject line will always be formatted as follows:
    "COLA Statistics, 01 Jan 1970"
    substituting the date the statistics are posted.
    Add it to your kill filter if you are uninterested."

    1) What part of that eludes you?

    2) Do you have permission from the owners of 'bee.net' to use thier domain
    name as if it were your own?

  13. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:34:07 +0000 (UTC), colastats wrote:

    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> colastats wrote:

    >> This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    >> NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    > "- The subject line will always be formatted as follows:
    > "COLA Statistics, 01 Jan 1970"
    > substituting the date the statistics are posted.
    > Add it to your kill filter if you are uninterested."
    >
    > 1) What part of that eludes you?
    >
    > 2) Do you have permission from the owners of 'bee.net' to use thier domain
    > name as if it were your own?

    Keep up the good work!
    It's nice to have stats that are REAL stats and not some concoction of a
    mental case hypocrite.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  14. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    colastats wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> colastats wrote:

    >> This is a stupid NG. Why is junk like this posted? But wait, the whole
    >> NG is junk. I see the reasoning behind it.

    > "- The subject line will always be formatted as follows:
    > "COLA Statistics, 01 Jan 1970"
    > substituting the date the statistics are posted.
    > Add it to your kill filter if you are uninterested."
    >
    > 1) What part of that eludes you?
    >
    > 2) Do you have permission from the owners of 'bee.net' to use thier domain
    > name as if it were your own?

    Do you think any sane person cares?

    And you call Scotland Yard, the FBI and Interpol about *Bee.Net*, and
    then you stick the phone up your ass.

    The *clowns* in COLA are always looking for *criminals*, everything is a
    criminal act. When the Sun comes-up in the morning, the Sun criminally
    did it.

  15. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

    William Poaster espoused:
    > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:58:40 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> The Bee wrote:
    >>> colastats wrote:
    >>>

    >>> This is a stupid NG.

    >> Yes it is. Its full of winshills and people slamming winshills. The name
    >> of the group and the charter are there for all to see so the question is
    >> why are these shills here?

    > If the troll thinks it's a stupid NG, it can leave. It won't be missed.

    Strange, is it not, that they remain?

  16. Re: COLA Statistics, 31 Aug 2008

+ Reply to Thread