Re: What exactly is EXIF data? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: What exactly is EXIF data? - Linux ; "Hadron" stated in post g9gcle$1dm$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/1/08 2:28 AM: .... >> Far from it. >> I am saying that I strongly feel that Michael Glxssers "victims/customers" >> have a right to know with whom they deal. >> >> That is ...

  1. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g9gcle$1dm$1@registered.motzarella.org on 9/1/08 2:28 AM:

    >> Far from it.
    >> I am saying that I strongly feel that Michael Glxssers "victims/customers"
    >> have a right to know with whom they deal.
    >>
    >> That is not a threat. Why would someone view it as such?

    > It most certainly IS a threat and if that went to a court of law then
    > the jury/judge would see it as that.
    >
    > You can't say "someone should murder you", for example, without it being
    > seen as a veiled threat.

    The fallacy here is that Peter Khlmann is *pretending* to have a clue about
    me as a person or *anything* about my business. He does not... other than
    to know he is very, very angry and self-loathing and wants to lash out. He
    makes accusations against me... accusations he can never support. That is
    absurd of him. But when he - and others - get so angry they lose control of
    themselves and try to bully those they have lost Usenet debates to by
    corrupting Google (Yahoo, etc.) searches to try to hurt someone's business
    they are acting in a way where there is *no* excuse. None. More than that,
    they *know* there is no excuse for their actions - if they actually thought
    their BS was justifiable they would not have the need to openly lie about it
    - which they do every time they excuse their despicable actions by saying
    the information about the business they target is public. That is
    *irrelevant*... 100% irrelevant. The fact a business's information can
    easily be found does not excuse posting derogatory comments about the
    business simply because you have lost a Usenet debate or been caught lying
    or cannot refute an opinion you do not like.

    Now if one of my customers was unhappy with me and posted their experience -
    or their view of their experience - that would be fair and reasonable. But
    the COLA folk who lie about me and my business are acting reprehensibly...
    simply lashing out because they know my comments about user experience
    consistency are valid - but they do not like them anyway.

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  2. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:35:23 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> So you think linking people with their real lives, talking about their
    >> wives leaving them and having affairs and threatening talk about
    >> contacting someones client base is "adult"?
    >> Cretin. How about you ****
    >> off back under the rock from which you crawled? You're as bad as Willy
    >> Poaster if you think that is decent, honourable behaviour.

    > Hey, moron. Where were you when people were using anonymous remailers to
    > post my real name and business info? Why, you were on the sidelines
    > clapping and giggling, of course.

    Same as when Michael Glasser attempted to blackmail someone, *&*
    threatened to contact someones client. I bet Quack *never* said a word. He
    probably thinks *that* is decent, honourable behavior.

    > You're a hypocritical nutsack of the highest order, Quack.

    He sure is.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  3. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Hadron wrote:

    > What you remember and what you do not remember is immaterial. But you're
    > such a chicken **** that I suspect your have more killfile entries than
    > Willy Fiddler Filters anyway

    My killfile is empty, ****stain. And if you were standing in front of me
    right now, I'd show what a "chicken****" I am. I'd knock you on your flaccid
    ass. Now yelp about that being a threat. Maybe your bed buddy Snit will show
    you how to file a frivolous complaint against my ISP, LOL.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Monday is a hard way to spend 1/7 of your life.

    Good to the last supper

  4. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    10muqg1l72tuj$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 8:41 AM:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> What you remember and what you do not remember is immaterial. But you're
    >> such a chicken **** that I suspect your have more killfile entries than
    >> Willy Fiddler Filters anyway

    > My killfile is empty, ****stain. And if you were standing in front of me
    > right now, I'd show what a "chicken****" I am. I'd knock you on your flaccid
    > ass. Now yelp about that being a threat. Maybe your bed buddy Snit will show
    > you how to file a frivolous complaint against my ISP, LOL.

    Are you still claiming to have auditory hallucinations? Your claim to have
    heard voices in your head is not a good sign of your mental health.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  5. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > Now if one of my customers was unhappy with me and posted their experience -
    > or their view of their experience - that would be fair and reasonable.

    The problem with the above is you have no real customers, unless you're
    charging Uncle Zeke or Cousin Clem for fixing that P.O.S. computer you sold
    them made from secondhand parts.

    (CSMA removed)

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    tpoda5uwqs8b$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 7:35 AM:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> So you think linking people with their real lives, talking about their
    >> wives leaving them and having affairs and threatening talk about
    >> contacting someones client base is "adult"? Cretin. How about you ****
    >> off back under the rock from which you crawled? You're as bad as Willy
    >> Poaster if you think that is decent, honourable behaviour.

    > Hey, moron. Where were you when people were using anonymous remailers to
    > post my real name and business info? Why, you were on the sidelines
    > clapping and giggling, of course.
    >
    > You're a hypocritical nutsack of the highest order, Quack.

    If someone is forging posts as you I do not condone it. Being how you
    respond to comments posted by "Don Zeigler" as if they were your own then
    there is no reason to think those posts are not from you. And frankly if
    you complain about such posts it would prove you to be a hypocrite.

    Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? If I
    wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    posts to your company. I am not suggesting I would do that nor requesting
    anyone else do so... but that would be far more effective than just
    re-posting your comments. Heck, I am sure creative people could imagine all
    sorts of ways to hurt most people in COLA... but taking things out of COLA
    is absurd. It is why I am against those who work to corrupt Google searches
    with their lies about others personal and professional lives. It is
    reprehensible.

    --
    BU__SH__

  7. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:04:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:

    >>> Dumb****. Murder is a crime. Disseminating information is, in general,
    >>> not.

    >> And especially when the person had supplied the information *themselves*
    >> in a website, bragged about what they do in newsgroups & linked to it with
    >> their nym!

    > You really are a wanker of the worst order. You know full well what you
    > are doing. The why is any ones guess. Your protests of "it was public
    > domain" are as shallow as your decency.

    Seeing as William Poaster seems to be an expert at what servers are serving
    up kiddie porn, does it surprise you?

    That's just sicko.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? If I
    > wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    > posts to your company.

    What I do on my time is my business, but threat noted. Take heed, Glasser -
    if you make any attempt to pull such a stunt, I will make you regret it on a
    personal AND professional level. Is that clear?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Reward for a job well done: more work.

    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    On Sep 1, 12:01*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Snit wrote:
    > > Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? *If I
    > > wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    > > posts to your company.

    > What I do on my time is my business, but threat noted. Take heed, Glasser-
    > if you make any attempt to pull such a stunt, I will make you regret it on a
    > personal AND professional level. Is that clear?

    Why snip the rest of the post where he makes it obvious that it is not
    a threat?

  10. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    1a20w5m8v1z1o.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 8:45 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Now if one of my customers was unhappy with me and posted their experience -
    >> or their view of their experience - that would be fair and reasonable.

    > The problem with the above is you have no real customers,

    See: you pretend - dishonestly - to have a clue about a business you have
    had *no* dealings with. None. Do you not see the problem with that?

    Of course you do. You are not *that* stupid. But you, at this point, are
    completely out of control - over a typo and a disagreement about the
    timeliness of a calendar in a photo you have become "very" angry and have
    claimed to have auditory hallucinations.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  11. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    13q4mbhw4a7zy$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 9:01 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? If I
    >> wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    >> posts to your company.

    > What I do on my time is my business, but threat noted. Take heed, Glasser -
    > if you make any attempt to pull such a stunt, I will make you regret it on a
    > personal AND professional level. Is that clear?

    Snit:
    Now if one of my customers was unhappy with me and posted
    their experience - or their view of their experience - that
    would be fair and reasonable.
    Tattoo Vampire:
    The problem with the above is you have no real customers

    You just let on you knew your above BS excuse for your targeting of my
    business was a lie. And you also have just let on that you do not think it
    reasonable to target your business... though you target mine.

    You also snipped my post to make it look as though I was making a threat -
    when the actual post made it clear I was not.

    You are going out of your way to be as dishonest as you can be. But now we
    know even your actions regarding my business are things you find to be
    reprehensible... proving you are out of control and cannot stop yourself
    from acting in ways that even you disagree with.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  12. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    cc wrote:

    > Why snip the rest of the post where he makes it obvious that it is not
    > a threat?

    Just because he says it isn't? You don't know Snit, then.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'll have one brain on drugs with bacon, toast and juice.

    Good to the last supper

  13. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
    > blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'll have one brain on drugs with bacon, toast and juice.

    Good to the last supper

  14. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:35:23 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> So you think linking people with their real lives, talking about their
    >>> wives leaving them and having affairs and threatening talk about
    >>> contacting someones client base is "adult"?
    >>> Cretin. How about you ****
    >>> off back under the rock from which you crawled? You're as bad as Willy
    >>> Poaster if you think that is decent, honourable behaviour.

    >> Hey, moron. Where were you when people were using anonymous remailers to
    >> post my real name and business info? Why, you were on the sidelines
    >> clapping and giggling, of course.

    > Same as when Michael Glasser attempted to blackmail someone, *&*
    > threatened to contact someones client. I bet Quack *never* said a word. He
    > probably thinks *that* is decent, honourable behavior.

    Huh? Cant say I saw that one. I have however objected when someone
    posted your name and attempted to link it to claims that you were
    involved in kiddy pornography. I think that is despicable and has no
    place in COLA. Once again I need to repeat myself - you cretins make
    things up as you go along.

    --
    "My college theater antics were the inspiration for Robin
    Williams' character on Mork & Mindy"

  15. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> What you remember and what you do not remember is immaterial. But you're
    >> such a chicken **** that I suspect your have more killfile entries than
    >> Willy Fiddler Filters anyway

    > My killfile is empty, ****stain. And if you were standing in front of me
    > right now, I'd show what a "chicken****" I am. I'd knock you on your flaccid
    > ass. Now yelp about that being a threat. Maybe your bed buddy Snit will show
    > you how to file a frivolous complaint against my ISP, LOL.

    I doubt that very much. But not being an Internet "warrior" like you I
    shall refrain from retaliating verbally in kind. My god. You get sadder
    and nastier with every post you make.

    --
    "My college theater antics were the inspiration for Robin
    Williams' character on Mork & Mindy"
    -- Rex Ballard in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  16. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "cc" stated in post
    cb153e31-0d41-49e8-8124-4921948c39e8...oglegroups.com on 9/1/08
    9:07 AM:

    > On Sep 1, 12:01*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>> Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? *If I
    >>> wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    >>> posts to your company.

    >> What I do on my time is my business, but threat noted. Take heed, Glasser -
    >> if you make any attempt to pull such a stunt, I will make you regret it on a
    >> personal AND professional level. Is that clear?
    >>

    > Why snip the rest of the post where he makes it obvious that it is not
    > a threat?

    The answer is clear: he is lying and he is so angry as to be no longer in
    full control of his actions. Elsewhere he claimed to not believe I have a
    business - but above he makes it clear he knows I do. He is at the point
    where he will tell any lie to try to justify his targeting of my business
    and his lashing out in a public forum.

    And why? The current debate has been about a typo and a disagreement on if
    a calendar in a photo is outdated. That is it. With the typo I have
    acknowledged the error and with the calendar I have repeatedly stated I do
    not care... if he wants to say the calendar was not outdated I will not
    claim otherwise. The issue is beyond trivial - it is of *no* importance to
    me. I have spend far too much time and effort to respond to his comment on
    this topic I do not care about - doing him and the others who clearly care a
    great favor. But doing them favors does not please them - they simply want
    an avenue for their trolling, and my responding gives them that.

    The topic of the silly photo and the related BS is, as far as I am
    concerned, dead. Frankly who the hell cares if the calendar was or was not
    out of date?

    --
    "The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

  17. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g9h53f$fn9$2@registered.motzarella.org on 9/1/08 9:25 AM:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> What you remember and what you do not remember is immaterial. But you're
    >>> such a chicken **** that I suspect your have more killfile entries than
    >>> Willy Fiddler Filters anyway

    >> My killfile is empty, ****stain. And if you were standing in front of me
    >> right now, I'd show what a "chicken****" I am. I'd knock you on your flaccid
    >> ass. Now yelp about that being a threat. Maybe your bed buddy Snit will show
    >> you how to file a frivolous complaint against my ISP, LOL.

    > I doubt that very much. But not being an Internet "warrior" like you I
    > shall refrain from retaliating verbally in kind. My god. You get sadder
    > and nastier with every post you make.

    And he trips up more and more and shows how even he knows his claims of not
    believing me are lies on his part.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  18. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    81vma8fii2os$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 9:16 AM:

    > cc wrote:
    >
    >> Why snip the rest of the post where he makes it obvious that it is not
    >> a threat?

    > Just because he says it isn't? You don't know Snit, then.

    So I tell you something is not a threat - and you have now acknowledged
    this... and your response is to say you think it is a threat.

    In any case, you have now made it clear your claims of not believing I have
    a business - which was your BS rationalization to excuse your reprehensible
    behavior - was a lie.

    So you lied to excuse your reprehensible behavior... which shows even you
    know your behavior has been wrong. And when I talk about your behavior I am
    not talking about some trivial matter like a comment you might have made
    about a calendar in a photo, I am talking about things that matter -
    someone's professional life.

    All you can do in response now is panic and snip. You know you are out of
    control; you are not able to stop yourself. You have walked down a path you
    know is wrong and do not know how to turn around. I will help you - if you
    follow what I suggest then both of us will be better off.

    Apologize for targeting my business. Admit that you know nothing of my
    business and that tying your derogatory comments to my business was wrong,
    as you now clearly know to be true. If you do so then your actions will be
    a good example to others and I will *not* make an issue of your past
    behavior. You will find that as a rule I do not hold grudges...

    From there if you wish to disagree with me on topics discussed in COLA by
    all means do so - you are under no obligation to agree! If you even feel
    the need to join in with the baser side of COLA and sink to name calling and
    even lying - but do not take things out of COLA - I will understand. That
    is, sadly, a part of the COLA culture. I do not like that part nor do I
    generally sink to such thing... but I understand it holds appeal for others.
    I shan't ask you to let go of that, at least not in this thread where topics
    of much greater importance are being discussed.

    Are you game? Can you rise to that level? Is there anything you need from
    me for you to rise to that level? If so be specific and be clear as to why
    - as I have been with you.

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

  19. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    13q4mbhw4a7zy$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 9/1/08 9:01 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Heck, what value would there be in someone re-posting your info? If I
    >> wanted to "get revenge" or whatever - which I do not - I would forward your
    >> posts to your company.

    > What I do on my time is my business, but threat noted. Take heed, Glasser -
    > if you make any attempt to pull such a stunt, I will make you regret it on a
    > personal AND professional level. Is that clear?

    Snit:
    Now if one of my customers was unhappy with me and posted
    their experience - or their view of their experience - that
    would be fair and reasonable.
    Tattoo Vampire:
    The problem with the above is you have no real customers

    You just let on you knew your above BS excuse for your targeting of my
    business was a lie. And you also have just let on that you do not think it
    reasonable to target your business... though you target mine.

    You also snipped my post to make it look as though I was making a threat -
    when the actual post made it clear I was not.

    You are going out of your way to be as dishonest as you can be. But now we
    know even your actions regarding my business are things you find to be
    reprehensible... proving you are out of control and cannot stop yourself
    from acting in ways that even you disagree with.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  20. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Quack snotted:
    >
    >> What you remember and what you do not remember is immaterial. But
    >> you're such a chicken **** that I suspect your have more killfile
    >> entries than Willy Fiddler Filters anyway

    > My killfile is empty, ****stain. And if you were standing in front of me
    > right now, I'd show what a "chicken****" I am. I'd knock you on your
    > flaccid ass.

    Hehe. I'd applaud for that!