Re: What exactly is EXIF data? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: What exactly is EXIF data? - Linux ; "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post 19sdug0dk6oi2$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/30/08 5:58 PM: >>>> Later he decided the EXIF data did not exist at all... >>>> >>> You're a liar. I didn't decide that "later", it was never present. >>> >> Sigh... look ...

  1. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    19sdug0dk6oi2$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/30/08 5:58 PM:

    >>> You're a liar. I didn't decide that "later", it was never present.
    >>>

    >> Sigh... look at the first few posts in the silly battle... you did not deny
    >> it *then*. Later you started denying it... but before you denied it you
    >> posted these posts:
    >>
    >> hn6xzdtx3gw7$.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    >> 17jo33ikoeygb.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    >> 1aqa7s1xiyoyk.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    >> caxr4nxgylmd$.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    >>
    >> Later you decided it had none.
    >>
    >> But whatever. Who cares?

    > Apparently you do, you ignorant twat.

    Ah, I prove Tattoo Vampire to be a liar - he denied it was a "later"
    decision that he had no EXIF data and I provided 4 message IDs where he
    "forgot" to mention this little detail... the little detail he has been
    freaking out over. And his reaction: call me names.

    Wow, Tattoo... you must be so proud of yourself - you can respond to the
    proof you are a liar with words that many find really offensive. I bet you
    think that makes you a real man, eh? Yeah, you know the dreaded "T" word...
    and you are not afraid to use it!

    LOL!

    > So, what did you do today, Michael?

    None of your business. And, no, I do not care what you do. Stop obsessing
    over me. Really... who cares what you and your wife did today? Not I!

    Maybe you can get back to the topic and explain why you mysteriously forgot
    to deny the EXIF data existed for at least four posts. Oh, wait. Back then
    you were not denying it... only later. Isn't that funny... exactly as I
    said and you denied... right before you sank - again - to showing off your
    potty mouth, your habit of dishonest snipping, and your sudden concern over
    how I spent my day.

    LOL!

    I know how a jam jar feels...
    .... full of jam!

  2. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > Wow, Tattoo... you must be so proud of yourself - you can respond to the
    > proof you are a liar with words that many find really offensive. I bet you
    > think that makes you a real man, eh? Yeah, you know the dreaded "T" word...
    > and you are not afraid to use it!

    You haven't proven anything except your agility at trimming quotes,
    modifying quotes, twisting words and obfuscating facts.

    Hey, want my cell number so you can call and beg me to quit picking on you
    again? Pansy.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    r6fwyhl17bng.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/30/08 7:41 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Wow, Tattoo... you must be so proud of yourself - you can respond to the
    >> proof you are a liar with words that many find really offensive. I bet you
    >> think that makes you a real man, eh? Yeah, you know the dreaded "T" word...
    >> and you are not afraid to use it!

    > You haven't proven anything except your agility at trimming quotes,
    > modifying quotes, twisting words and obfuscating facts.
    >
    > Hey, want my cell number so you can call and beg me to quit picking on you
    > again? Pansy.

    And why is Tattoo Vampire now frothing at the mouth? Easy!

    Snit:
    Later he decided the EXIF data did not exist at all...
    Tattoo Vampire:
    You're a liar. I didn't decide that "later", it was never present.
    Snit:
    Sigh... look at the first few posts in the silly battle...
    you did not deny it *then*. Later you started denying it...
    but before you denied it you posted these posts:
    hn6xzdtx3gw7$.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    17jo33ikoeygb.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    1aqa7s1xiyoyk.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    caxr4nxgylmd$.dlg@this.domain.or.that
    Later you decided it had none.
    But whatever. Who cares?

    Once again Tattoo Vampire is caught lying... and above you can see how he
    reacts.

    LOL!

    But let us keep in mind what this whole nasty BS has been about:

    I made a typo and there is now disagreement as to the
    existence of EXIF data on a single image.

    That is it. *Nothing* more. And yet Tattoo Vampire reacts as you see
    above.

    He talked about his wife today. I bet she is proud. LOL!

    --
    I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

  4. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > Wow, Tattoo... you must be so proud of yourself - you can respond to the
    > proof you are a liar with words that many find really offensive. I bet
    > you
    > think that makes you a real man, eh? Yeah, you know the dreaded "T"
    > word...
    > and you are not afraid to use it!

    You haven't proven anything except your agility at trimming quotes,
    modifying quotes, twisting words and obfuscating facts.

    Hey, want my cell number so you can call and beg me to quit picking on you
    again? Pansy.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: What exactly is EXIF data?

    Snit wrote:

    > Wow, Tattoo... you must be so proud of yourself - you can respond to the
    > proof you are a liar with words that many find really offensive. I bet
    > you
    > think that makes you a real man, eh? Yeah, you know the dreaded "T"
    > word...
    > and you are not afraid to use it!

    You haven't proven anything except your agility at trimming quotes,
    modifying quotes, twisting words and obfuscating facts.

    Hey, want my cell number so you can call and beg me to quit picking on you
    again? Pansy.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread