Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux ; SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 140

  1. Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"

    And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    newsgroup thats not spam.

  3. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-01, Phil Da Lick! claimed:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"
    >
    > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    > newsgroup thats not spam.

    Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
    of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.

    But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of ****.

    --
    If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
    -- Bill Gates

  4. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:10:23 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"
    >
    > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    > newsgroup thats not spam.

    [News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top
    Microsofter!

    I could on for pages though but you already know that....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Sep 1, 2:36 am, Sinister Midget wrote:
    > On 2008-09-01, Phil Da Lick! claimed:
    >
    > > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > >> SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    > > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    > > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    > > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    > > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"

    > > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    > > newsgroup thats not spam.

    > Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
    > of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.
    >
    > But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of ****.

    And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
    That's it!

    No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
    being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.
    Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
    over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it! As for
    Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes, that's another page from
    Goebbels.

  6. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Sep 1, 1:09*pm, "ness...@wigner.berkeley.edu"
    wrote:
    > On Sep 1, 2:36 am, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > > > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    > > > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    > > > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    > > > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"

    > > > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    > > > newsgroup thats not spam.

    > > Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
    > > of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.

    > > But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of ****.

    > Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
    > over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it!

    > Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes

    How about some evidence please?

  7. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:09:09 -0700 (PDT), nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
    > That's it!
    >
    > No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
    > being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.
    > Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
    > over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it! As for
    > Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes, that's another page from
    > Goebbels.

    Notice the mob mentality......
    One person makes the accusation and the others chime in "yea that's the way
    it is"....

    You Linux loons are guilty of the exact same thing you accuse me of!

    I'm anti-semetic?

    Show me where, please.

    And as for Schestowitz being paid, he is and that's a fact.
    It will not be posted however until the proof is verifiable from at least 3
    different sources.

    Why?

    Because when this bomb gets dropped there will be absolutely no doubt, no
    wiggle room and zero opportunity for you radical Linux nuts to discredit
    the sources.
    I have one solid one now that has been confirmed.

    My advice to Roy Schestowitz is to keep close watch on his enemies but even
    closer watch on his friends.
    Schestowitz has an uncanny ability to piss people off and these people
    google all the time and are harbingers of information.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:10:23 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    >> "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    >> "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    >> "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    >> "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"
    >>
    >> And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    >> newsgroup thats not spam.

    > [News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top
    > Microsofter!
    >
    > I could on for pages though but you already know that....

    Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.

  9. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-01, nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    > On Sep 1, 2:36 am, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >> > "Paraguayan Ranger Police Dumps Microsoft for OpenOffice.org"
    >> > "Brazilians' Plans for Boycott Against Universities with Non-Free Software"
    >> > "France's Affinity for GNU/Linux and Free Software"
    >> > "New Release Candidate of the Next Linux Released"

    >> > And so on and so forth. All related to linux. In a linux advocacy
    >> > newsgroup thats not spam.

    >> Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
    >> of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.
    >>
    >> But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of ****.

    > And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
    > That's it!
    >
    > No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
    > being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.
    > Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
    > over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it! As for
    > Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes, that's another page from
    > Goebbels.

    Don't forget about the troll's homophobia.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  10. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Gregory Shearman schreef:
    > On 2008-09-01, nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >> On Sep 1, 2:36 am, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >>> On 2008-09-01, Phil Da Lick! claimed:

    >>> Moshe Goldfarb is not a Jew either. S/H/It's a Jew-hater. And a hater
    >>> of a lot of other groups, too. And a liar, and a thief, and a fraud.
    >>>
    >>> But enough about Flattie's best qualities. S/h/it's a piece of ****.

    >> And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
    >> That's it!
    >>
    >> No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
    >> being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.
    >> Right from the pages of Joseph Goebbels, just tell that lie over and
    >> over again, and (some) people will begin to believe it! As for
    >> Moshe's antisemitic and racist attitudes, that's another page from
    >> Goebbels.

    > Don't forget about the troll's homophobia.

    Yesterday I came across this article:

    http://apifar.blogspot.com/2007/10/h...y-talking.html

    I'd read the side note an my first thought was: yup that's Flatty alright.

    ---
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  11. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    In article ,
    "Phil Da Lick!" wrote:
    > > [News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top
    > > Microsofter!
    > >
    > > I could on for pages though but you already know that....
    > >

    > Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.

    Have you ever actually read the charter?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    In article
    ,
    "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" wrote:
    > And I suppose Roy is being paid by, let's see, Penguin Monopolies!
    > That's it!
    >
    > No matter how many times this stupid and absurd idea (that Roy is
    > being paid) is shot down, Moshe=flatfish posts it again regularly.

    So when Roy himself posted an announcement to Digg that Netscape had
    hired him to find and post stories on their Digg clone (stories which he
    then also posted here and on other sites), he was mistaken?

    Roy claims that numerous people here are paid to post. For *every*
    *single* *one* of them, there is far more evidence that Roy is paid than
    that the person Roy accuses is paid. How come I've never seen you
    comment on how absurd Roy's accusations are?

    Roy's only evidence against most of those he accuses is his theory that
    no one would spend for free the time they spend reading and responding
    to him, hence he deduces that they are paid. Yet he spends far more
    time at this than he does. By his own reasoning and criteria,
    therefore, he must be being paid.

    If you don't believe that, then you logically must also reject his
    accusations against others as to being paid to post. Do you?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  13. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article ,
    > "Phil Da Lick!" wrote:
    >>> [News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top
    >>> Microsofter!
    >>>
    >>> I could on for pages though but you already know that....
    >>>

    >> Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.

    > Have you ever actually read the charter?

    Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

  14. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:30:39 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Tim Smith wrote:

    >>> Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.

    >> Have you ever actually read the charter?

    > Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    > discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    > a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    That's not what it says.
    By your interpretation we could discuss the colors blue vs red because
    Microsoft uses a lot of blue and Redhat uses a lot of red.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    In article ,
    "Phil Da Lick!" wrote:

    > >> Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.

    > > Have you ever actually read the charter?

    > Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    > discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    > a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    complete charter:

    For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    systems

    It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    tangentially, Linux".

    --
    --Tim Smith

  16. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Tim Smith writes:

    >> > Have you ever actually read the charter?

    >> Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    >> discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    >> a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    > A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    > complete charter:
    >
    > For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    > systems
    >
    > It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    > tangentially, Linux".

    Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
    waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
    Phil are related?

    --
    "I program Windows systems yes. But I am not a Windows user."
    Peter Koehlmann, COLA.

  17. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:23:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    >>> discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    >>> a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    >> A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    >> complete charter:
    >>
    >> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    >> systems
    >>
    >> It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    >> tangentially, Linux".

    > Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
    > waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
    > Phil are related?

    Sure seems that way at times.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:23:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    >>> discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    >>> a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    >> A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    >> complete charter:
    >>
    >> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    >> systems
    >>
    >> It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    >> tangentially, Linux".

    > Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
    > waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
    > Phil are related?

    Sure seems that way at times.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  19. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:23:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve
    >>> discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor
    >>> a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?

    >> A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    >> complete charter:
    >>
    >> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    >> systems
    >>
    >> It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    >> tangentially, Linux".

    > Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
    > waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
    > Phil are related?

    Sure seems that way at times.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:23:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Tim Smith writes:

    >>> A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the
    >>> complete charter:
    >>>
    >>> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
    >>> systems
    >>>
    >>> It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how
    >>> tangentially, Linux".

    >> Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
    >> waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
    >> Phil are related?

    > Sure seems that way at times.

    Sorry to disappoint but no, and I have read the charter briefly. And you
    dimwits can split the hair as narrow as you like. Discussing the
    negative aspects of windows and microsft is relevant to the charter of
    the group whether you pissing like it or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast