Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Peter Köhlmann writes: > >> Hadron wrote: >> >>> Peter Köhlmann writes: >>> >>>> Hadron wrote: >>>> >>>>> Peter Köhlmann writes: >>>>> >>>>>> Hadron wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>> ml2mst writes: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Andrew Halliwell wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Hadron ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 140 of 140

  1. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Where did you state "opinion". You stated it as a fact.
    >>>
    >>> Here:
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> Poor Peter.

    >> Well, thats my opinion. I think that your posts don't reflect your "not
    >> being homophobic"

    > Aha. So NOW you are stating it is only your opinion rather than a
    > fact. OK. We cleared that little lie up then.

    How can it be something else? Everything one says which is disputeable is
    always by definition an opinion, except when someone tells something which
    he *knows* to be wrong. *Then* it is a lie

    >>> Yes they do. Please find a post of me being openly anti homosexual.

    >> Why the goal post shift of "openly homophobic" now? Your snide remarks
    >> every other post are enough, "open" or not

    > What snide remarks? Laughing at Marti?

    That is not "laughing at". Add to that how extremely often you do it

    >>> When he stops reminding us how much he fancies Tattoo Vampire possibly.

    >>> Liar. I mentioned it in context a long while back.

    >> You have mentioned it *dozens* of times. So much for who the liar is

    > "in context a long while back"
    >
    > Where is Andrew asking if you are illiterate?

    *Dozens* of times. Quit lying, Hadron Snot Quark

    >>> I do not.
    >>>
    >>> You mistake asking someone NOT to post their sexual preferences as snide
    >>> remarks? Interesting.

    >> Well, how often have people posted them here? And how often have
    >> homophobic

    > You are a liar. I am not homophobic and your slander is noted.

    You claim to be not homophobic. Your posts do not reflect that.
    They are homophobic. Not as open homophobic as flatfish, but vile enough

    >> assholes like you and flatfish brought them up again and again? Or in
    >> flatfishs case, made them up out of full cloth and then "found" them?
    >>
    >> That is not "asking someone NOT to..."

    > Where is "flatfish" in all this? You seem obsessed.

    He is one of the other homophobic assholes in here. You are one of them

    < snip >
    --
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
    To mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.

  2. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> Well, thats my opinion. I think that your posts don't reflect your "not
    >>> being homophobic"

    >> Aha. So NOW you are stating it is only your opinion rather than a
    >> fact. OK. We cleared that little lie up then.

    > How can it be something else? Everything one says which is disputeable is
    > always by definition an opinion, except when someone tells something which
    > he *knows* to be wrong. *Then* it is a lie

    You know it's wrong. That hogwash about it "only being your opinion" was
    the give away.

    >>> Why the goal post shift of "openly homophobic" now? Your snide remarks
    >>> every other post are enough, "open" or not

    >> What snide remarks? Laughing at Marti?

    > That is not "laughing at". Add to that how extremely often you do it

    Not as often as you try to bad mouth Snit, his family and his
    business. And I do it for a joke. You do it because you're a nasty
    little man with an agenda.

    >>> You have mentioned it *dozens* of times. So much for who the liar is

    >> "in context a long while back"
    >>
    >> Where is Andrew asking if you are illiterate?

    > *Dozens* of times. Quit lying, Hadron Snot Quark

    You seem to be having problems. Once more:

    "in context a long while back"

    >>> Well, how often have people posted them here? And how often have
    >>> homophobic

    >> You are a liar. I am not homophobic and your slander is noted.

    > You claim to be not homophobic. Your posts do not reflect that.
    > They are homophobic. Not as open homophobic as flatfish, but vile
    > enough

    Please post links to these homophobic posts. Thinking gay couples should
    not adopt is homophobic? I think not. I also think that people with sub
    standard IQs and possibly physical disabilities should not fly jet
    planes.

    >>> assholes like you and flatfish brought them up again and again? Or in
    >>> flatfishs case, made them up out of full cloth and then "found" them?
    >>>
    >>> That is not "asking someone NOT to..."

    >> Where is "flatfish" in all this? You seem obsessed.

    > He is one of the other homophobic assholes in here. You are one of them
    >
    > < snip >

    Except I am not. It seems you protest too much. I realise germany has a
    poor track record in terms of caring for minorities but you really do
    not have to overdo the self righteous bit Peter. I am sure you would not
    openly advocate extermination camps or "experimentation" for such
    people. All Germans I know are sound decent people. There is nothing
    worse than one who feels the need to apologise for the behaviour of ones
    forefathers.

    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQ4oB...eature=related

    --
    "Too bad they can't run your stupid ass out of here, flatfarb."
    -- Tattoo Vampire in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  3. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Aha. So NOW you are stating it is only your opinion rather than a
    >>> fact. OK. We cleared that little lie up then.

    >> How can it be something else? Everything one says which is disputeable is
    >> always by definition an opinion, except when someone tells something
    >> which he *knows* to be wrong. *Then* it is a lie

    > You know it's wrong.

    Nope. I think it is true

    Bull****

    >>> What snide remarks? Laughing at Marti?

    >> That is not "laughing at". Add to that how extremely often you do it

    > Not as often as you try to bad mouth Snit, his family and his
    > business.

    You mean that slimy creep is "honorable and honest"
    He is the most incompetent "IT teacher" of all time. I really believe that
    his wife has to work to put food on the table, as Snot Michael Glasser is
    glued to his keyboard trolling usenet. You can tell someone else this
    bull**** of "doing business while posting 20.000 messages to usenet per
    year"
    He does not work. Not in this reality

    > And I do it for a joke. You do it because you're a nasty
    > little man with an agenda.

    No. I tell Snot Michael Glasser what kind of imbecile he really is

    >>> "in context a long while back"
    >>>
    >>> Where is Andrew asking if you are illiterate?

    >> *Dozens* of times. Quit lying, Hadron Snot Quark

    > You seem to be having problems. Once more:
    >

    > "in context a long while back"

    You seem to be having problems. Once more:
    *Dozens* of times. Quit lying, Hadron Snot Quark

    >>> You are a liar. I am not homophobic and your slander is noted.

    >> You claim to be not homophobic. Your posts do not reflect that.
    >> They are homophobic. Not as open homophobic as flatfish, but vile
    >> enough

    > Please post links to these homophobic posts.

    I do. As soon as you provide links for the very first time

    > Thinking gay couples should not adopt is homophobic? I think not.

    What you think is irrelevant. It you being homophobic has nothing to do with
    that "example" you just brought up

    > I also think that people with sub
    > standard IQs and possibly physical disabilities should not fly jet
    > planes.

    Irrelevant to the subject at hand

    >>> Where is "flatfish" in all this? You seem obsessed.

    >> He is one of the other homophobic assholes in here. You are one of them
    >>
    >> < snip >

    > Except I am not.

    Well, so you claim. You are also one of the worst liars in this group. You
    come directly after Snot Michael Glasser in this regard.
    So, whenever you claim something expect it to be taken as a flat out lie

    > It seems you protest too much.

    Bull****. I call you a homophobe because that is exactly what you are.
    Just not as open as flatfish

    > I realise germany has a
    > poor track record in terms of caring for minorities but you really do
    > not have to overdo the self righteous bit Peter.

    I am being german has nothing to do with that

    > I am sure you would not
    > openly advocate extermination camps or "experimentation" for such
    > people.

    Care to venture any further from the subject at hand? Which is you being a
    homophobe

    > All Germans I know are sound decent people. There is nothing
    > worse than one who feels the need to apologise for the behaviour of ones
    > forefathers.
    >
    > http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQ4oB...eature=related

    This shrieking sound you are hearing is from the goalposts you are trying to
    shift

    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  4. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Not as often as you try to bad mouth Snit, his family and his
    >> business.

    > You mean that slimy creep is "honorable and honest"
    > He is the most incompetent "IT teacher" of all time. I really believe that
    > his wife has to work to put food on the table, as Snot Michael Glasser
    > is

    The fact that you "really think it" says a lot about you.

    > glued to his keyboard trolling usenet. You can tell someone else this
    > bull**** of "doing business while posting 20.000 messages to usenet per
    > year"
    > He does not work. Not in this reality

    And Roy does?

  5. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Not as often as you try to bad mouth Snit, his family and his
    >>> business.

    >> You mean that slimy creep is "honorable and honest"
    >> He is the most incompetent "IT teacher" of all time. I really believe
    >> that his wife has to work to put food on the table, as Snot Michael
    >> Glasser is

    > The fact that you "really think it" says a lot about you.

    Yes. It says that I am not as stupid as Michael Glasser needs people to be

    >> glued to his keyboard trolling usenet. You can tell someone else this
    >> bull**** of "doing business while posting 20.000 messages to usenet per
    >> year"
    >> He does not work. Not in this reality

    > And Roy does?

    What has Roy to do with Michael Glasser claiming to do business?
    Roy claims nothing of that sort.
    Michael Glasser does, and it simply does not jibe with posting 20.000
    messages per year, not counting his sock puppets. He is lying, and lying is
    the only thing he actually can do "professionally". He is no "IT teacher".
    He is incompetent and rather stupid
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.

  6. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> You mean that slimy creep is "honorable and honest"
    >>> He is the most incompetent "IT teacher" of all time. I really believe
    >>> that his wife has to work to put food on the table, as Snot Michael
    >>> Glasser is

    >> The fact that you "really think it" says a lot about you.

    > Yes. It says that I am not as stupid as Michael Glasser needs people
    > to be

    There you go again. You are obsessed. Did he spit on your boots or
    something? Criticise your Oma's Gurken?

    >>> glued to his keyboard trolling usenet. You can tell someone else this
    >>> bull**** of "doing business while posting 20.000 messages to usenet per
    >>> year"
    >>> He does not work. Not in this reality

    >> And Roy does?

    > What has Roy to do with Michael Glasser claiming to do business?
    > Roy claims nothing of that sort.
    > Michael Glasser does, and it simply does not jibe with posting 20.000
    > messages per year, not counting his sock puppets. He is lying, and lying is
    > the only thing he actually can do "professionally". He is no "IT teacher".
    > He is incompetent and rather stupid

    His points about UI consistency were in line with most industry
    professionals and luminaries. Needless to say the COLA view was the
    opposite - primarily because Snit's (and my) views on OSS UI consistency
    made Linux look rather bad. It was particularly amusing watching Rick
    back peddle and flip flop when he realised he was "out of line" with the
    company (COLA) line. Hell, Shearman even said that creating a consistent
    UI was a waste of a programmers time!

  7. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> The fact that you "really think it" says a lot about you.

    >> Yes. It says that I am not as stupid as Michael Glasser needs people
    >> to be

    > There you go again. You are obsessed. Did he spit on your boots or
    > something? Criticise your Oma's Gurken?

    I simply don't like lying, incompetent assholes. Like you, for example. Or
    Snot Michael Glasser. Or flatfish

    >>> And Roy does?

    >> What has Roy to do with Michael Glasser claiming to do business?
    >> Roy claims nothing of that sort.
    >> Michael Glasser does, and it simply does not jibe with posting 20.000
    >> messages per year, not counting his sock puppets. He is lying, and lying
    >> is the only thing he actually can do "professionally". He is no "IT
    >> teacher". He is incompetent and rather stupid

    > His points about UI consistency were in line with most industry
    > professionals and luminaries.

    Actually, nobody ever said that a consistent GUI is a bad thing
    But Michael Glasser in his total idiocy throws a tantrum when *buttons* or
    other widget look slightly different (aka Gnome/KDE).
    The apps have the same menu structure, just icons and widgets are slightly
    different.
    And then comes a self-important, lying Michael Glasser along and claims that
    these minor differences are somehow important. They are not

    Not to mention that Gnome in itself is consistent as KDE in itself.
    This whole "fractured UI" bull**** is one of Michael Glassers circuses

    > Needless to say the COLA view was the opposite

    Wrong. Nobody ever said that a consistent GUI is a bad thing

    > - primarily because Snit's (and my) views on OSS UI consistency
    > made Linux look rather bad.

    You are an idiot, needless to say

    > It was particularly amusing watching Rick
    > back peddle and flip flop when he realised he was "out of line" with the
    > company (COLA) line.

    Bull****. He made the error to indulge in one of Snot Glassers circuses.
    And that consists of misquoting, out-of-context quoting and simply making up
    what someone says.

    > Hell, Shearman even said that creating a consistent
    > UI was a waste of a programmers time!

    Actually, he said nothing of that sort.
    You are as dishonest as Michael Glasser in this regard. You frequently claim
    that someone said "A", and in reality that person said "B" or nothing at
    all

    --
    You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

  8. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    "Hadron" stated in post
    ga0k28$6uf$5@registered.motzarella.org on 9/7/08 6:12 AM:

    > Peter Khlmann writes:

    >> What has Roy to do with Michael Glxsser claiming to do business?
    >> Roy claims nothing of that sort.
    >> Michael Glxsser does, and it simply does not jibe with posting 20.000
    >> messages per year, not counting his sock puppets. He is lying, and lying is
    >> the only thing he actually can do "professionally". He is no "IT teacher".
    >> He is incompetent and rather stupid

    > His points about UI consistency were in line with most industry
    > professionals and luminaries. Needless to say the COLA view was the
    > opposite - primarily because Snit's (and my) views on OSS UI consistency
    > made Linux look rather bad. It was particularly amusing watching Rick
    > back peddle and flip flop when he realised he was "out of line" with the
    > company (COLA) line. Hell, Shearman even said that creating a consistent
    > UI was a waste of a programmers time!

    You are exactly right. My number of posts is irrelevant - Peter loathes me
    because he knows I am right... and he knows he has no counter. He also is
    angry that when he crossed the line his ISP smacked his wrist. He is a
    scared little boy who is afraid to speak of anything dealing with technology
    - and when he does he makes a fool of himself. Some examples; Peter:

    * Confused a users IP with the IP of a web server or email provider
    they use.

    * Thought Dreamweaver is *security* software.

    * Is unable to figure out who he is writing to on a recurring
    basis - is so common it is predictable

    * How to prevent his Usenet client from cross-posting

    * Misunderstanding people so bad he thinks they denied Ubuntu had
    a print-to-PDF option

    * Unable to figure out if interface consistency is important

    * Unable to figure out, even when shown examples, how OpenOffice
    mangled a file's spacing.

    * Unable to figure out that a fully verifiable PDF is *not* "forged".

    On and on and on, Peter is simply technically incompetent - or at least
    claims to be. My view is at least in some of the above cases he was just
    trolling and lying, but either way he portrays himself as someone who is
    amazingly ignorant of technology... and so ignorant of basic morality that
    his ISP slapped his wrist and killed his Usenet access.

    --
    .... something I'm committed to work on, focusing increasing amounts of
    resources of Canonical on figuring out on how we actually move the desktop

  9. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48c3c8a9$0$20930$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 9/7/08 5:27 AM:

    >> All Germans I know are sound decent people. There is nothing
    >> worse than one who feels the need to apologise for the behaviour of ones
    >> forefathers.
    >>
    >> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQ4oB...eature=related

    > This shrieking sound you are hearing is from the goalposts you are trying to
    > shift

    And it is you who keeps moving them. Your repulsive behavior is pointed
    out... as is your inability to handle the simple fact that my comments on UI
    issues are irrefutable... and you move the topic to how often I post
    (irrelevant) and your views of my business and my family (where you are
    simply lashing out in anger and self-loathing).

    Face it, Peter, he described you perfectly and you moved the goal posts...
    moved the topic completely away from your pathetic behavior and the mental
    problems of yours it demonstrates so well.

    Who else other than you - and Steve Carroll - have posted in such
    reprehensible ways that your ISPs have slapped your wrists? Nobody... not
    that I know of. You are simply a repulsive and scared little boy who lashes
    out because you know you cannot hold your own in any technical discussion.

    --
    Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

  10. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * Peter Khlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It was particularly amusing watching Rick
    >> back peddle and flip flop when he realised he was "out of line" with the
    >> company (COLA) line.

    > Bull****. He made the error to indulge in one of Snot Glassers circuses.
    > And that consists of misquoting, out-of-context quoting and simply making up
    > what someone says.
    >
    >> Hell, Shearman even said that creating a consistent
    >> UI was a waste of a programmers time!

    > Actually, he said nothing of that sort.
    > You are as dishonest as Michael Glasser in this regard. You frequently claim
    > that someone said "A", and in reality that person said "B" or nothing at
    > all

    Not to mention that "COLA line" b.s.

    What is it with these loonies who think that COLA is a managed newsgroup
    with a "company line" and a "mantra", led by a "master" named Roy
    Schestowitz, with a "lap-dog" helper named "Linonut" who "laps up" Roy's
    "doggy droppings" while his "COLA star" is "fading", and Roy himself
    coordinates with his "conspirators" and his own "master" on IRC?

    I was going to say "You can't make this **** up", but they do make it
    up.

    Why is it that Hadron Quark, Debian user, makes claims like the above,
    along with a few other hoary troll claims?

    --
    Crime does not pay ... as well as politics.
    -- Alfred E. Newman

  11. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> Yes. It says that I am not as stupid as Michael Glasser needs people
    >>> to be

    >> There you go again. You are obsessed. Did he spit on your boots or
    >> something? Criticise your Oma's Gurken?

    > I simply don't like lying, incompetent assholes. Like you, for example. Or
    > Snot Michael Glasser. Or flatfish

    Where are my "lies" Peter? Pointing out YOUR mistakes and YOUR
    victimisation and rather cruel and petty accusations is not lying.

    >>> What has Roy to do with Michael Glasser claiming to do business?
    >>> Roy claims nothing of that sort.
    >>> Michael Glasser does, and it simply does not jibe with posting 20.000
    >>> messages per year, not counting his sock puppets. He is lying, and lying
    >>> is the only thing he actually can do "professionally". He is no "IT
    >>> teacher". He is incompetent and rather stupid

    >> His points about UI consistency were in line with most industry
    >> professionals and luminaries.

    > Actually, nobody ever said that a consistent GUI is a bad thing

    Nice try. We were talking about whether it is better than a an
    inconsistent one. And of course even a child of 3 knows it is. Only in
    COLA is there resistance to the NEED for one.

    >> Hell, Shearman even said that creating a consistent
    >> UI was a waste of a programmers time!

    > Actually, he said nothing of that sort.

    Actually yes he did. And if I can be arsed, and you keep blubbing like a
    whipped cur, I might even do a "liarnut" on you and post the link which
    you keep denying exists.

    > You are as dishonest as Michael Glasser in this regard. You frequently claim
    > that someone said "A", and in reality that person said "B" or nothing at
    > all

    Wrong. You are a liar. And a nasty one at that. You are nothing but
    "filth" (to use your own words against you).

    --
    "Off the top of my head, I can't tell you which sites. They are ones that
    throw up some kind of dialog, I change the user agent and look at them

  12. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    Is it possible for you to stop acting like a Holy Cow, you St. Peter Moses?

  13. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Quack puked:
    >>
    >> Kids are to be made. Not borrowed or bought.

    Ye Gods, you are an immoral son of a bitch, "Hadron".

    Orphans are already "made", and the alternative to adoption is remaining
    an orphan.

    >> There is only so far one can go with liberal thinking.

    How would you know, ****head? As if you are capable of "liberal
    thinking"...

    > Right... So, all orphanages from now on should just lock all their doors
    > and bring up the kids with no hope of them ever having a loving
    > family...

    They should lock their doors if they see Quack coming... Can you imagine
    a kid being raised by that POS? To have, as a role-model, a shameless
    liar, an immoral asshole?

    > Idiocy noted.

    Idiocy doesn't begin to describe it. Quack is truly fscked in the head.

  14. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    chrisv wrote:

    > There's
    > room in the market for products that have been "dumbed-down for the
    > masses", of course. That does not make "elitists" of those who prefer
    > products that have not been dumbed-down.

    And it would have been unfair-enough for the Quack asshole to claim that
    Gregory was an "elitist". Quack had to go beyond that, and shamelessly
    lie about Gregory "hoping Linux doesn't get any better".

  15. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-07, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> `----
    >>
    >> Now Andrew. Read. Think.

    > You try... Any reference to flatfish as an "it" is perfectly acceptable.
    >
    >> See? Not too tricky.

    > Nope, not tricky at all, I'm exceedingly surprised you can't see it.

    Typical insane quark troll. Cue the lies about how I'm "on record" as
    being homophobe. This hideous little masturbator continues its slimy
    course to self-destruction.

    It now has problems with English syntax, mistaking subject and object.
    In the end it will be completely unintelligible.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  16. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-07, chrisv wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> There's
    >> room in the market for products that have been "dumbed-down for the
    >> masses", of course. That does not make "elitists" of those who prefer
    >> products that have not been dumbed-down.

    > And it would have been unfair-enough for the Quack asshole to claim that
    > Gregory was an "elitist". Quack had to go beyond that, and shamelessly
    > lie about Gregory "hoping Linux doesn't get any better".

    What a surprise! The insane Quark Troll is unfair! Stop the presses!

    Everyone should killfile the cunt. Let it dribble its venom down its own
    vomit-stained hospital gown.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  17. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> And it would have been unfair-enough for the Quack asshole to claim that
    >> Gregory was an "elitist". Quack had to go beyond that, and shamelessly
    >> lie about Gregory "hoping Linux doesn't get any better".

    >What a surprise! The insane Quark Troll is unfair! Stop the presses!

    Of course, if you were a lying, anti-Linux troll, the Quack asshole
    would be *defending* you, instead of twisting your words so as to try
    to make you look bad.

    >Everyone should killfile the cunt. Let it dribble its venom down its own
    >vomit-stained hospital gown.

    He's been in my bozo bin for a long time.

    --

    "There is more truth in one of them than you and your COLA gang." -
    Hadron Quark, defending the group of "DFS, billwg, ErikF, flatfish,

  18. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    Yeah, Hadron's a real piece of **** in that regard.

    > "There is more truth in one of them than you and your COLA gang." -
    > Hadron Quark, defending the group of "DFS, billwg, ErikF, flatfish,
    > etc."

    And he calls us "lap dogs". What a joke.

    Hadron
    Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:27:37 +0200

    Linonut writes:

    > Dishonest? Bull****. I'm brutally honest, even when it causes me
    > trouble.

    No. You're not. You are frequently caught out in your lies and
    fraudulent claims. We won't even into the realms of your quite
    repulsive hypocritical activities.

    *LOL*

    --
    Those who have had no share in the good fortunes of the mighty
    Often have a share in their misfortunes.

  19. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:19:24 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > And he calls us "lap dogs". What a joke.

    Heel Linonut!
    Heel!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZK9...eature=related

    (Go to 03:20 to see Linonut in action)

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Linonut writes:

    > * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:

    He did.

    >>>What a surprise! The insane Quark Troll is unfair! Stop the presses!

    >> Of course, if you were a lying, anti-Linux troll, the Quack asshole
    >> would be *defending* you, instead of twisting your words so as to try
    >> to make you look bad.

    > Yeah, Hadron's a real piece of **** in that regard.

    Another fine contribution from the "real chrisv".

    >> "There is more truth in one of them than you and your COLA gang." -
    >> Hadron Quark, defending the group of "DFS, billwg, ErikF, flatfish,
    >> etc."

    > And he calls us "lap dogs". What a joke.

    Because you are Liarnut. Notice the "us" bit. Woof!

    Here, have a doggy drop *flip*

    --
    "I am not worthy to wipe your pee-pee "
    -- Liarnut in comp.os.linux.advocacy