Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux ; On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:53:23 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote: > Geoff M. Fitton wrote: > >> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:15 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote: >> >>> On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote: >>> >>>> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ...

  1. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:53:23 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Geoff M. Fitton wrote:

    >>> I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    >>> this ****ing "record".
    >>>
    >>> The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    >> Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't
    >> expect the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove
    >> it.
    >>

    > Well, he was one of Snot Glassers "students" Subject of the course: "How
    > to be an annoying, lying asshole all the time, while still being ones true
    > self"
    >
    > Snot Michael Glasser is an expert in these matters

    According to your Reference header, you replied to someone posting from
    motzarella.org

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  2. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    ____/ William Poaster on Thursday 04 September 2008 22:20 : \____

    > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:53:23 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Geoff M. Fitton wrote:

    >>> Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't
    >>> expect the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove
    >>> it.
    >>>

    >> Well, he was one of Snot Glassers "students" Subject of the course: "How
    >> to be an annoying, lying asshole all the time, while still being ones true
    >> self"
    >>
    >> Snot Michael Glasser is an expert in these matters

    > According to your Reference header, you replied to someone posting from
    > motzarella.org

    Back to the KF.

    --
    "There's a lot of Linux out there -- much more than Microsoft generally signals
    publicly -- and their customers are using it..." --Paul DeGroot, a Directions

  3. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-04, Linonut wrote:
    > * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >>> People say rash things under provocation.

    >> I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    >> this ****ing "record".
    >>
    >> The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    > I thought his game was simply deliberate misconstruing and generally
    > being uncivil, unpleasant, derogatory, and hypocritical.
    >
    > Ooops. I didn't realize Hadron was /that/ ballsy about lying.
    >
    > Ironic, really.
    >
    > My apologies for giving that ****nut any credence.

    No worries, mate.

    The Quark Troll loves twisting things to fit its own psychotic universe.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  4. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:15 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >
    >> On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >>> People say rash things under provocation.

    >> I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's this
    >> ****ing "record".
    >>
    >> The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    > Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't expect
    > the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove it.

    You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    Go find it yourself.

    --
    "**** you, you lying bitch. "
    -- Rick in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

  5. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:

    >>> I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    >>> this ****ing "record".
    >>>
    >>> The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    >> Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't
    >> expect the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove
    >> it.

    > You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    > Go find it yourself.

    In other words: You lied. Again
    --
    You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

  6. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster writes:

    >>> Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't
    >>> expect the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove
    >>> it.

    >> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >> Go find it yourself.
    >>

    > In other words: You lied. Again

    Why would I prove anything to a Windows using troll like you? Get back
    under your rock. Haven't you got some Polish to push around or
    something?

    --
    "I would assume her children might like to know where their mother is and
    have a place to *visit* her."

  7. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Khlmann wrote:

    >Hadron snotted:

    >> Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >> Go find it yourself.

    Go fsck yourself, Quack. It's your claim, you get to prove it.

    As an example, see the PROOF, below in my sig, that you are a lying
    asshole.

    >In other words: You lied. Again

    Poor Quack. Absolutely *zero* credibility. Everyone knows that he
    always twists what the advocates say, and in the most evil, insulting
    way possible.

    --
    "In COLA they don't see the need for a help group like this because
    they actually believe Linux is perfect. Really." - "True Linux

  8. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:

    > You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    > Go find it yourself.

    I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.

    Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  9. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    > Go find it yourself.

    More contentless big-talk from Hadron. Like being sprayed by neutrinos.

    > --
    > "**** you, you lying bitch. "
    > -- Rick in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Hadron seems to bring out the best in people. That must be why he's
    a "program manager".

    --
    Pedaeration, n.:
    The perfect body heat achieved by having one leg under the

  10. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > Hadron snotted:

    >> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >> Go find it yourself.

    >I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >
    >Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    Could the lying fsckwit "Hadron" Quack be dishonest-enough to twist
    that into "hoping Linux doesn't get any better"?

    Of course he could, and is! Quack is a shamelessly lying POS, he is!

  11. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Tim Smith writes:

    >> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >> Go find it yourself.

    > I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >
    > Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    > Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    > make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    Thats pretty much the same thing.

    He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    is a waste of a programmers time.

    And, of course, the gem. That his Granny should read the nntp formal
    spec.

    --
    "Ignore the forging nym-shifting troll who pretends to be chrisv! I'm the *REAL* chrisv!"
    chrisv, COLA.

  12. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g9s0dn$p6q$3@registered.motzarella.org on 9/5/08 12:13 PM:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >>> Go find it yourself.

    >> I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >>
    >> Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >> Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >> make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    > Thats pretty much the same thing.
    >
    > He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    > is a waste of a programmers time.
    >
    > And, of course, the gem. That his Granny should read the nntp formal
    > spec.

    Why this is *such* an issue in COLA is bizarre - you would think that people
    with moderate experience with computers who are generally techie would
    understand the importance of having an excellent user experience... one
    which allows them to more quickly learn new software and better use the
    software they know... and have to help the "ignorant masses" less. Maybe
    they use Linux so much they are blind to the benefits of things that would -
    clearly - serve them and others better. When those benefits are described
    and examples are shown from other OSs their brains lock up and they insist
    that those that have shown them the examples *must* want Linux to be just
    like the other OS. They get stuck in black and white thinking where if you
    learn from other products you must want Linux to by just like the other
    product... though clearly many OSS projects are inspired, at the very least,
    by other projects and they accept that!

    Frankly I wish there was enough understanding in COLA from those with
    different views so that they could disagree based on knowledge and evidence
    and not just knee-jerk feelings.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  13. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >>> Go find it yourself.

    >> I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >>
    >> Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >> Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >> make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    > Thats pretty much the same thing.

    Absolutely not

    > He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    > is a waste of a programmers time.

    Good thing that you provided Msg-IDs for that, too

    --
    We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

  14. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Tim Smith writes:

    >>> I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >>>
    >>> Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >>> Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >>> make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    >> Thats pretty much the same thing.

    > Absolutely not
    >
    >> He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    >> is a waste of a programmers time.

    > Good thing that you provided Msg-IDs for that, too

    I refuse to prove anything to you. You taught me well old man. But you
    know its true. Or possibly you were on your brief sojourn from this
    mental hospital.

    --
    "I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux
    advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy "

  15. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-05, Hadron wrote:
    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >>> Go find it yourself.

    >> I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >>
    >> Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >> Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >> make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    > Thats pretty much the same thing.
    >
    > He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    > is a waste of a programmers time.

    No, he's just on record as saying that consistent doesn't necessarily
    imply good and in-consistent doesn't necessarily imply bad and that the
    effort to deal with the minutia may cause more important things to be
    ignored.

    --
    OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. |||
    / | \

  16. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    >Hadron quacked:
    >
    >> Tim Smith writes:
    >>>
    >>> Hadron quacked:

    >>> I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >>>
    >>> Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    >>> Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    >>> make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    >> Thats pretty much the same thing.

    No, it is not "pretty much the same thing", Quack, you snotty,
    vindicative asshole.

    Design decisions that make something "more attractive to idiots in
    order to grow the user base" *can* degrade the overall quality and
    performance of a product, and operating systems are no exception.
    Classic examples are the various "ease-of-use vs. security"
    trade-offs.

    *No* reasonable person thinks that making something "more attractive
    to idiots in order to grow the user base" is "pretty much the same" as
    making it "better". *No* honest person can claim that Shearman is
    "hoping that Linux doesn't get any better."

    This is what you are infamous for, Quack - dishonestly interpreting
    what an advocate says, so as to make them sound unreasonable, elitist,
    hypocritical, or whatever dishonest, evil, ****headed "point" it is
    that you are trying to make.

    You attack good people for no good reason, basically.

    You are a POS, Quack.

  17. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Thats pretty much the same thing.

    >> Absolutely not
    >>
    >>> He is also on record as saying that implementing a good consistent UI
    >>> is a waste of a programmers time.

    >> Good thing that you provided Msg-IDs for that, too

    > I refuse to prove anything to you.

    Naturally. Because you simply can't. You are lying

    > You taught me well old man.

    I taught you nothing at all regarding not providing Msg-IDs.
    Actually I am one of those providing most Msg-IDs here
    In nearly every thread with Snot Glasser, and very often with *you* I
    provided several.

    Michael Snot Glasser naturally snips them at once, as they contradict his
    idiocy.
    And you ignore them usually, for pretty much the same reason

    > But you know its true.

    Far from it. I *know* that you are lying

    > Or possibly you were on your brief sojourn from this
    > mental hospital.

    Gods, are you slimy. Same filth as Glasser

    --
    Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.

  18. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> Absolutely not

    >>> Good thing that you provided Msg-IDs for that, too

    >> I refuse to prove anything to you.

    > Naturally. Because you simply can't. You are lying

    No. I am not lying.

    Bull****.

    > In nearly every thread with Snot Glasser, and very often with *you* I
    > provided several.

    Liar.

    > Michael Snot Glasser naturally snips them at once, as they contradict his
    > idiocy.
    > And you ignore them usually, for pretty much the same reason
    >
    >> But you know its true.

    > Far from it. I *know* that you are lying

    No you do not.

    >> Or possibly you were on your brief sojourn from this
    >> mental hospital.

    > Gods, are you slimy. Same filth as Glasser

    Aha. You were.

    --
    "The Linux community re-invents the wheel every month or so. The only
    problem is, their version is square"

  19. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> I refuse to prove anything to you.

    >> Naturally. Because you simply can't. You are lying

    > No. I am not lying.

    Actually, you are. I remember quite well what he posted. It was *not* *at*
    *all* what you claim.
    But come on, feel free to *prove* me wrong. Provide the Msg-ID

    >>> You taught me well old man.

    >> I taught you nothing at all regarding not providing Msg-IDs.
    >> Actually I am one of those providing most Msg-IDs here

    > Bull****.

    Really? Looked through some threads with Snot Glasser recently?
    It is fun to prove him wrong on nearly every post where he claims that "I
    can't support my claims"
    Only to be often followed by that exact "support", including Msg-IDs. Which
    that dishonest cretin than snips, only to insert ad nauseam his bull****

    >> In nearly every thread with Snot Glasser, and very often with *you* I
    >> provided several.

    > Liar.

    Actually, no.
    And by claiming that, you just made yourself the liar. It is quite easy to
    just scan my posts of the last few days (they are not that much) and see
    that they indeed contain often Msg-IDs

    You are nearly as dishonest as that fraud "IT teacher" from Prescott, Hadron
    Quark

    >> Michael Snot Glasser naturally snips them at once, as they contradict his
    >> idiocy.
    >> And you ignore them usually, for pretty much the same reason
    >>
    >>> But you know its true.

    >> Far from it. I *know* that you are lying

    > No you do not.

    Well, hate to burst your bubble, but I *do* know. You *are* lying
    And please just refrain from telling me what I know. *You* have no idea what
    I know (or not). Thats just another Snot Glasser "debating technique".
    Telling people what they know, think, believe...

    >>> Or possibly you were on your brief sojourn from this
    >>> mental hospital.

    >> Gods, are you slimy. Same filth as Glasser

    > Aha. You were.

    This is upposed to mean what, exactly?
    --
    Microsoft software doesn't get released - it escapes, leaving
    a trail of destruction behind it.

  20. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-05, Tim Smith wrote:

    >> You are wrong. Again. Shearman IS on record as saying this. Want proof?
    >> Go find it yourself.

    > I couldn't find it, so there's no chance he will be able to find it.
    >
    > Best I could find was Shearman saying something like he'd be happy with
    > Linux staying at the number of users it has, and doesn't see any need to
    > make it more attractive to idiots in order to grow the user base.

    That sounds almost correct. If Linux started to cater for idiots then a
    lot of the really good development would go out the window and we'd
    probably end up with an OS that is far less secure "out of the box" than
    it is now.

    Let Microsoft concentrate on a shiny, flashy desktop OS for dummies...
    that's what they're supposed to be good at.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power