Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again... - Linux ; "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" writes: > > You're much to smart to believe this. Do you think anyone else will? > This is really stupid. Microsoft has a *proven history* of paying > people to falsify their names and to make false claims ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140

Thread: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

  1. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" writes:

    >
    > You're much to smart to believe this. Do you think anyone else will?
    > This is really stupid. Microsoft has a *proven history* of paying
    > people to falsify their names and to make false claims of support for
    > their products or in their corporate interest.


    You think MS pay people to joust with the retarded "advocates" in this
    NG? Are you insane? These people do not advocate Linux - they make Linux
    users and, by definition of association, Linux itself appear to be a
    complete joke. Willy saying Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10
    years ago! people lying about how ATI drivers "worked for them". How
    anyone using Windows is a "windiot". You dont get it do you? These kind
    of people think they are part of some elite clique because they wrote
    some bash 8 years ago and they want to remain that minority clique. They
    have zero interest in advocating Linux for the better and some, such as
    Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    it up.

  2. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...


    Even if Roy does get paid, so what? What is Micro$oft's annual
    marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
    all OSS combined?

    I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
    Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
    group.


  3. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    chrisv wrote:
    > Even if Roy does get paid, so what? What is Micro$oft's annual
    > marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
    > all OSS combined?
    >
    > I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
    > Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
    > group.
    >


    Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum like
    us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does elsewhere.
    Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure he uses his
    pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!

  4. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >> Even if Roy does get paid, so what? What is Micro$oft's annual
    >> marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
    >> all OSS combined?
    >>
    >> I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
    >> Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
    >> group.
    >>

    >
    > Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    > like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    > elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    > he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!


    Liarnut cleans up after himself.

  5. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > You think MS pay people to joust with the retarded "advocates" in this
    > NG? Are you insane? These people do not advocate Linux - they make Linux
    > users and, by definition of association, Linux itself appear to be a
    > complete joke. Willy saying Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10
    > years ago!


    It was.

    > people lying about how ATI drivers "worked for them".


    Huh? They may have speed issue, but I've used them quite a bit.
    Nobody lies about them.

    > How anyone using Windows is a "windiot". You dont get it do you? These kind
    > of people think they are part of some elite clique because they wrote
    > some bash 8 years ago and they want to remain that minority clique.


    Splorrf!

    Have you ever read such nonsense in your life?

    > They have zero interest in advocating Linux for the better ...


    Bullllll****.

    > and some, such as
    > Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    > case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    > it up.


    People say rash things under provocation. That's why guys such as you,
    DFS, Hadron, Moshe, the Bee, the Clogster, etc. come here to concatenate
    a bunch of insults, nay-saying, and outright lies, so that even a saint
    might respond angrily.

    Face it, /you/ don't want this to be a place of civility and good
    discussion. You're here primarily to /prevent/ that from happening.

    --
    Things are more like they used to be than they are now.

  6. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    >> he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!

    >
    > Liarnut cleans up after himself.


    Whatever you say, ****nut.


  7. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    > Hadron lied:
    >>
    >> How anyone using Windows is a "windiot".


    No one here thinks that. You are lying, as usual, "Hadron" Quark.

    >> You dont get it do you?


    Oh, I think that we "get" just fine that you are a shameless liar,
    "Hadron" Quark.

    >> (snip further lies and snot)



  8. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:31:52 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu" writes:
    >
    >>
    >> You're much to smart to believe this. Do you think anyone else will?
    >> This is really stupid. Microsoft has a *proven history* of paying
    >> people to falsify their names and to make false claims of support for
    >> their products or in their corporate interest.

    >
    > You think MS pay people to joust with the retarded "advocates" in this
    > NG? Are you insane? These people do not advocate Linux - they make Linux
    > users and, by definition of association, Linux itself appear to be a
    > complete joke. Willy saying Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10
    > years ago! people lying about how ATI drivers "worked for them". How
    > anyone using Windows is a "windiot". You dont get it do you? These kind
    > of people think they are part of some elite clique because they wrote
    > some bash 8 years ago and they want to remain that minority clique. They
    > have zero interest in advocating Linux for the better and some, such as
    > Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    > case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    > it up.


    Microsoft doesn't have to pay people in the group.
    They have a whole collection of so called Linux *advocates* making Linux
    look bad.
    And they do it for free, except for Schestowtiz who gets paid to make Linux
    look bad.,


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:07:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:
    >>> Even if Roy does get paid, so what? What is Micro$oft's annual
    >>> marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
    >>> all OSS combined?
    >>>
    >>> I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
    >>> Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
    >>> group.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    >> he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!

    >
    > Liarnut cleans up after himself.


    Beat me to it!!

    (You really walked into that one Phil !)

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> "Phil Da Lick!"
    >> writes:
    >>
    >>> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >>> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >>> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    >>> he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!

    >>
    >> Liarnut cleans up after himself.

    >
    > Whatever you say, ****nut.


    It's so impressive how you liven up the newsgroup with your genial and
    pleasant disposition.









  11. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:26:03 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> "Phil Da Lick!"
    >>> writes:
    >>>
    >>>> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >>>> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >>>> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    >>>> he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!
    >>>
    >>> Liarnut cleans up after himself.

    >>
    >> Whatever you say, ****nut.

    >
    > It's so impressive how you liven up the newsgroup with your genial and
    > pleasant disposition.


    He was pleasant for a while but obviously he has gotten some offline
    communication from the Mafia expressing their disappointment in his
    actually trying to discuss the topics.

    So now he is back to the nasty self that he pretends to be.
    I don't believe he is really a nasty person but Schestowitz and company
    have made him an offer he can't refuse so he takes the bait.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:26:03 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>>
    >>>> "Phil Da Lick!"
    >>>> writes:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >>>>> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >>>>> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make
    >>>>> sure he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk.
    >>>>> Sheesh!
    >>>>
    >>>> Liarnut cleans up after himself.
    >>>
    >>> Whatever you say, ****nut.

    >>
    >> It's so impressive how you liven up the newsgroup with your genial
    >> and pleasant disposition.

    >
    > He was pleasant for a while but obviously he has gotten some offline
    > communication from the Mafia expressing their disappointment in his
    > actually trying to discuss the topics.
    >
    > So now he is back to the nasty self that he pretends to be.
    > I don't believe he is really a nasty person but Schestowitz and
    > company have made him an offer he can't refuse so he takes the bait.


    I think he's a battered husband.




  13. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:04:35 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:26:03 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linonut wrote:
    >>>> * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Phil Da Lick!"
    >>>>> writes:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >>>>>> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >>>>>> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make
    >>>>>> sure he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk.
    >>>>>> Sheesh!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Liarnut cleans up after himself.
    >>>>
    >>>> Whatever you say, ****nut.
    >>>
    >>> It's so impressive how you liven up the newsgroup with your genial
    >>> and pleasant disposition.

    >>
    >> He was pleasant for a while but obviously he has gotten some offline
    >> communication from the Mafia expressing their disappointment in his
    >> actually trying to discuss the topics.
    >>
    >> So now he is back to the nasty self that he pretends to be.
    >> I don't believe he is really a nasty person but Schestowitz and
    >> company have made him an offer he can't refuse so he takes the bait.

    >
    > I think he's a battered husband.


    Could be...
    Classic "but I love him" crap.... Ala Opera or jerry Springer...

    Hey you getting ready for Hannah or Rev Ike down there?


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:07:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >>
    >>> chrisv wrote:
    >>>> Even if Roy does get paid, so what? What is Micro$oft's annual
    >>>> marketing budget, and how does it compare to the marketing budget of
    >>>> all OSS combined?
    >>>>
    >>>> I'd say it's disingenuous to whine about some guy posting on-topic
    >>>> Linux advocacy in this tiny corner of the Internet, a Linux advocacy
    >>>> group.
    >>>>
    >>> Flatfarb et al all bang on about digg etc when they beat this drum
    >>> like us denizens of cola are actually meant to care what roy does
    >>> elsewhere. Next we'll be expected to follow him around and make sure
    >>> he uses his pooper scooper when he takes his dog for a walk. Sheesh!

    >> Liarnut cleans up after himself.

    >
    > Beat me to it!!
    >
    > (You really walked into that one Phil !)
    >


    I have no idea what you're on about, neither do I care what Shestowitz
    does outside this NG. It makes me wonder about your true motivations
    here when you bang on about it so much.

  15. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:

    > * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:


    >> Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    >> case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    >> it up.

    >
    > People say rash things under provocation.


    I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    this ****ing "record".

    The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  16. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:15 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >
    >>> Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    >>> case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    >>> it up.

    >>
    >> People say rash things under provocation.

    >
    > I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's this
    > ****ing "record".
    >
    > The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.


    Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't expect
    the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove it.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --


  17. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >
    >>> Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    >>> case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    >>> it up.

    >>
    >> People say rash things under provocation.

    >
    > I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    > this ****ing "record".
    >
    > The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.


    I thought his game was simply deliberate misconstruing and generally
    being uncivil, unpleasant, derogatory, and hypocritical.

    Ooops. I didn't realize Hadron was /that/ ballsy about lying.

    Ironic, really.

    My apologies for giving that ****nut any credence.

    --
    To do two things at once is to do neither.
    -- Publilius Syrus

  18. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Linonut wrote:

    >Ooops. I didn't realize Hadron was /that/ ballsy about lying.
    >
    >Ironic, really.
    >
    >My apologies for giving that ****nut any credence.


    Any way the Quack asshole can twist an advocate's words, to make them
    seem unreasonable, he will...


  19. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:15 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >
    >>> Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    >>> case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    >>> it up.

    >>
    >> People say rash things under provocation.

    >
    > I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's this
    > ****ing "record".
    >
    > The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.


    Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't expect
    the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove it.

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?
    ?sn?i? ?zopui? $? ??? ?o ???? %00?
    -- s???s?s xnuil/nu? --




  20. Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

    Geoff M. Fitton wrote:

    > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:15 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >
    >> On 2008-09-03, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * Hadron peremptorily lied his ****ing arse off:

    >>
    >>>> Gregory Shearman, are on record as HOPIN Linux doesnt get any better in
    >>>> case it attracts the wrong kind of user! Seriously, you could not make
    >>>> it up.
    >>>
    >>> People say rash things under provocation.

    >>
    >> I don't need excuses. Of course I said no such ****ing thing. Where's
    >> this ****ing "record".
    >>
    >> The cunt's a filthy liar and you should know it by now.

    >
    > Quack's well known for making up what people supposedly said. Don't expect
    > the troll to follow any of its "claims" up with a M-ID to prove it.
    >


    Well, he was one of Snot Glassers "students"
    Subject of the course: "How to be an annoying, lying asshole all the time,
    while still being ones true self"

    Snot Michael Glasser is an expert in these matters
    --
    The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
    the day they start making vacuum cleaners.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast