how to set network in linux development kernel - Linux

This is a discussion on how to set network in linux development kernel - Linux ; plzzz help me..i have installed network driver in redhat linux 7.3 .but if i select linux dev(development kernel)network is not coming. i have tried it by changing /etc/profile also..still i am not getting network.. so what i have to do ...

  1. how to set network in linux development kernel

    plzzz help me..i have installed network driver in redhat linux
    7.3 .but if i select linux dev(development kernel)network is not
    coming. i have tried it by changing /etc/profile also..still i am not
    getting network..
    so what i have to do plzzz tell me..

  2. Re: how to set network in linux development kernel

    my3 wrote:
    > plzzz help me..i have installed network driver in redhat linux
    > 7.3 .but if i select linux dev(development kernel)network is not
    > coming. i have tried it by changing /etc/profile also..still i am not
    > getting network..
    > so what i have to do plzzz tell me..

    WOW, RH7.3 is too old a system that nobody could remember that ...

+ Reply to Thread