Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club - Linux

This is a discussion on Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club - Linux ; In article , Snit wrote: > "chrisv" stated in post > 6LydnfFDsowR2CrVnZ2dnUVZ_sLinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/28/08 5:40 PM: > > > Tattoo Vampire wrote: > > > >> ****: > >>> > >>> Maybe... re-reading the thread I will acknowledge it is ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 161 to 166 of 166

  1. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "chrisv" stated in post
    > 6LydnfFDsowR2CrVnZ2dnUVZ_sLinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/28/08 5:40 PM:
    >
    > > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > >
    > >> ****:

    > >> In other words, in another attempt to troll, you made yourself look like
    > >> a fool. Again.

    > > A "fool"? **** is *far* worse than a mere "fool". If you're going to
    > > accuse someone else of being a fscking idiot or a fscking liar, you had
    > > better have some solid, logical, evidence.
    > >
    > > Otherwise, you're a fscking "asshole".

    > I welcome your "solid, logical, evidence" to support your accusations
    > against me.

    Evidence that you're a fscking "asshole"? Who else but a fscking "asshole" would
    go to an anxiety ng and start up with sock puppet based trolling? A poster in an
    anxiety ng wrote this after outing you due to your carelessness:

    "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was YOU".

    Your reply saw you pretend to make some sort of honest 'mistake' (you know, like
    you always claim you've made when you're busted with your trolling). Amazingly,
    it's followed by an easily proven lie. Here's the lie you replied with:

    "Oops. I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the
    name back to snit before posting. But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another
    name I sometimes use. I just find it funny".

    Notably, a google search before the date of this post you're being confronted
    over won't produce a single posting event using the name Brock McNuggets. The
    reason? On the topic of "posting" you lied about it being a name you "sometimes
    use". Obviously, you were preparing to troll in a newsgroup devoted to people
    prone to anxiety with a brand new sock puppet (how many did you use in that
    ng?), got busted immediately, and then proceeded to lie about it.

    (cue up Snit's BS machine... we can probably expect some outrageous
    story that will attempt to stretch reality far beyond belief)

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  2. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 08:28:36 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "chrisv" stated in post
    >> 6LydnfFDsowR2CrVnZ2dnUVZ_sLinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/28/08 5:40 PM:

    >> > A "fool"? **** is *far* worse than a mere "fool". If you're going to
    >> > accuse someone else of being a fscking idiot or a fscking liar, you
    >> > had better have some solid, logical, evidence.
    >> >
    >> > Otherwise, you're a fscking "asshole".

    >> I welcome your "solid, logical, evidence" to support your accusations
    >> against me.

    > Evidence that you're a fscking "asshole"? Who else but a fscking "asshole"
    > would go to an anxiety ng and start up with sock puppet based trolling? A
    > poster in an anxiety ng wrote this after outing you due to your
    > carelessness:
    >
    > "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was YOU".
    >
    > Your reply saw you pretend to make some sort of honest 'mistake' (you
    > know, like you always claim you've made when you're busted with your
    > trolling). Amazingly, it's followed by an easily proven lie. Here's the
    > lie you replied with:
    >
    > "Oops. I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the
    > name back to snit before posting. But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another
    > name I sometimes use. I just find it funny".
    >

    > Notably, a google search before the date of this post you're being
    > confronted over won't produce a single posting event using the name Brock
    > McNuggets. The reason? On the topic of "posting" you lied about it being a
    > name you "sometimes use". Obviously, you were preparing to troll in a
    > newsgroup devoted to people prone to anxiety with a brand new sock puppet
    > (how many did you use in that ng?), got busted immediately, and then
    > proceeded to lie about it.
    >
    > (cue up Snit's BS machine... we can probably expect some outrageous story
    > that will attempt to stretch reality far beyond belief)

    But of course!
    Michael Snit Glasser will probably also deny being "Rekruled" (if he
    hasn't already), but it's funny there are no posts before by "Rekruled"
    before mid-August 2008. The troll aslo appeared, IIRC just as Glasser said
    he was taking a seminar & wouldn't be posting in COLA much. But there were
    *too* many similarities between the troll & Glasser's posts.
    Coincidence, ya think?

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  3. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    Steve Carroll wrote:

    > ****:
    >> >
    >> > Otherwise, you're a fscking "asshole".

    >> I welcome your "solid, logical, evidence" to support your accusations
    >> against me.

    Did it. Documented it.

    >Evidence that you're a fscking "asshole"? Who else but a fscking "asshole" would
    >go to an anxiety ng and start up with sock puppet based trolling?

    He's a POS.

    People may think I use that term lightly. I don't. It's just true
    that there's several genuine pieces of **** in here. Quack, ****,
    DumFSck...

  4. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 08:28:36 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "chrisv" stated in post
    >> 6LydnfFDsowR2CrVnZ2dnUVZ_sLinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/28/08 5:40 PM:

    >> > A "fool"? **** is *far* worse than a mere "fool". If you're going to
    >> > accuse someone else of being a fscking idiot or a fscking liar, you
    >> > had better have some solid, logical, evidence.
    >> >
    >> > Otherwise, you're a fscking "asshole".

    >> I welcome your "solid, logical, evidence" to support your accusations
    >> against me.

    > Evidence that you're a fscking "asshole"? Who else but a fscking "asshole"
    > would go to an anxiety ng and start up with sock puppet based trolling? A
    > poster in an anxiety ng wrote this after outing you due to your
    > carelessness:
    >
    > "Good grief, Snit - I would never have thought Brock McNuggets was YOU".
    >
    > Your reply saw you pretend to make some sort of honest 'mistake' (you
    > know, like you always claim you've made when you're busted with your
    > trolling). Amazingly, it's followed by an easily proven lie. Here's the
    > lie you replied with:
    >
    > "Oops. I am just setting up my new computer and I forgot to change the
    > name back to snit before posting. But, yes, Brock McNuggets is another
    > name I sometimes use. I just find it funny".
    >

    > Notably, a google search before the date of this post you're being
    > confronted over won't produce a single posting event using the name Brock
    > McNuggets. The reason? On the topic of "posting" you lied about it being a
    > name you "sometimes use". Obviously, you were preparing to troll in a
    > newsgroup devoted to people prone to anxiety with a brand new sock puppet
    > (how many did you use in that ng?), got busted immediately, and then
    > proceeded to lie about it.
    >
    > (cue up Snit's BS machine... we can probably expect some outrageous story
    > that will attempt to stretch reality far beyond belief)

    But of course!
    Michael Snit Glasser will probably also deny being "Rekruled" (if he
    hasn't already), but it's funny there are no posts before by "Rekruled"
    before mid-August 2008. The troll aslo appeared, IIRC just as Glasser said
    he was taking a seminar & wouldn't be posting in COLA much. But there were
    *too* many similarities between the troll & Glasser's posts.
    Coincidence, ya think?

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?

  5. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    Snit wrote:

    > You simply cannot handle such well supported facts... they *clearly* piss
    > you off.

    The only fact that applies to you is that you're a lying fool. Deal with it
    and move on.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Love me tender / love me sweet / push me out at 12,000 ft

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Newest member of the COLA Trolls Liar's Club

    Why, Snit, of course!

    Come up on the stage and get your membership t-shirt, Snit. You've earned
    it. Your latest fiasco about EXIF tags that never existed is one of the
    better whoppers told in this group over the past few years.

    You do know that as the low man on the totem pole in the club, you're going
    to have to serve a 3-month term as Flatfarb's and d00Fus' bed wench, don't
    you?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]