Culture of COLA - Linux

This is a discussion on Culture of COLA - Linux ; Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never* intend to back up. Peter Khlmann accuses me of forging PDFs, quoting Rick in incorrect ways, make BS claims about my personal and professional life, etc. I, on ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

  1. Culture of COLA

    Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never* intend to
    back up.

    Peter Khlmann accuses me of forging PDFs, quoting Rick in incorrect ways,
    make BS claims about my personal and professional life, etc. I, on the
    other hand, *proved* he was ignorant about what a person's IP address is (as
    opposed to a web address or the address of a mail server),

    Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    And why?

    Easy: I have made very, very well supported comments about Linux and talked
    about its strengths and its weaknesses - and they cannot handle the fact
    that desktop Linux clearly does have some big weaknesses... even though
    those weaknesses are commented on by folks such as Shuttleworth.

    They are mad I am right. They are mad they cannot refute my comments about
    Linux that they do not like.

    Nothing more.

    And I find them pathetic.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  2. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Snit" schreef in bericht
    news:C4DAFBFC.D2971%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    > Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never* intend to
    > back up.
    >
    > Peter Khlmann accuses me of forging PDFs, quoting Rick in incorrect ways,
    > make BS claims about my personal and professional life, etc. I, on the
    > other hand, *proved* he was ignorant about what a person's IP address is
    > (as
    > opposed to a web address or the address of a mail server),
    >
    > Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    > meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    > about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    > changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.
    >
    > And why?
    >
    > Easy: I have made very, very well supported comments about Linux and
    > talked
    > about its strengths and its weaknesses - and they cannot handle the fact
    > that desktop Linux clearly does have some big weaknesses... even though
    > those weaknesses are commented on by folks such as Shuttleworth.
    >
    > They are mad I am right. They are mad they cannot refute my comments
    > about
    > Linux that they do not like.
    >
    > Nothing more.
    >
    > And I find them pathetic.

    The Linunux idiots from the well known HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS dominate this
    group, what else can be expected?
    A pathetic bunch indeed but what's new?

    "They will do anything and everything in their power to remove any kind of
    criticism of Linux, while using as many lies and falsehoods as they can
    muster to deride Linux's competition, while others stand by on the
    sidelines and tacitly acknowledge and accept their lies and behavior.
    Linux could be a good operating system. But it won't, while its community
    acts like the dregs of society, attempting to push their political goals on
    everyone."
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    > meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    > about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    > changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    OK, Michael. Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    COLA. You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    it was a recent one.

    NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    you were just trying to troll me.

    I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

  4. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    g1l9n5pmdog4$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/27/08 1:22 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    >> meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    >> about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    >> changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    > OK, Michael.

    I am glad you agree.

    > Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    > COLA.

    I already have. You have not.

    > You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    > you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    > it was a recent one.

    Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a goof.
    Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.

    Man... I am just humiliated over that one... I made a typo. I will never
    live that down.

    LOL!

    > NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    > you were just trying to troll me.
    >
    > I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

    You mean the data you told me I was wrong about? LOL!

    Gee, get any more random calls you want to blame on me? Did you even get
    the first?

    Let us remember what your whole freak out is about: you do not like my well
    supported views on desktop Linux issues. *Nothing* more.

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  5. Re: Culture of COLA

    I'm with you on all that, Snit.

    They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they don't
    deserve you.

    If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!

  6. Re: Culture of COLA

    "bbgruff" stated in post
    6hls86Fmm99cU1@mid.individual.net on 8/27/08 1:37 PM:

    > I'm with you on all that, Snit.
    >
    > They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they don't
    > deserve you.
    >
    > If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!

    Well, at least stop giving them what they *clearly* want the most:
    attention. They do not care if they are repeatedly *proved* to by lying...
    they just want attention. And they also want to lash out at those they see
    as being better than they are.

    Sure, they will deny it - but that is the reason they lash out - their own
    insecurities. They have *no* idea how clear this is.

    --
    "Uh... ask me after we ship the next version of Windows [laughs] then I'll
    be more open to give you a blunt answer." - Bill Gates

  7. Re: Culture of COLA

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:

    > "bbgruff" stated in post
    > 6hls86Fmm99cU1@mid.individual.net on 8/27/08 1:37 PM:
    >
    >> I'm with you on all that, Snit.
    >>
    >> They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they
    >> don't deserve you.
    >>
    >> If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!
    >>

    > Well, at least stop giving them what they *clearly* want the most:
    > attention. They do not care if they are repeatedly *proved* to by
    > lying...
    > they just want attention. And they also want to lash out at those they
    > see as being better than they are.
    >
    > Sure, they will deny it - but that is the reason they lash out - their own
    > insecurities. They have *no* idea how clear this is.

    Idiot
    --
    The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and
    stupidity

  8. Re: Culture of COLA

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >****:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    >> meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    >> about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    >> changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    >OK, Michael. Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    >COLA.

    Too late for that.

    >You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    >you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    >it was a recent one.

    How many times do you have to explain to the stupid, lying POS that
    the issue is what he said about EXIF data, NOT a 26/28 typo.

    Seriously. He's seen you explain this more than once. He keeps
    claiming it's about a typo. He's a fscking liar.

  9. Re: Culture of COLA

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:57:59 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:
    >
    >> "bbgruff" stated in post
    >> 6hls86Fmm99cU1@mid.individual.net on 8/27/08 1:37 PM:
    >>
    >>> I'm with you on all that, Snit.
    >>>
    >>> They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they
    >>> don't deserve you.
    >>>
    >>> If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!
    >>>

    >> Well, at least stop giving them what they *clearly* want the most:
    >> attention. They do not care if they are repeatedly *proved* to by
    >> lying...
    >> they just want attention. And they also want to lash out at those they
    >> see as being better than they are.
    >>
    >> Sure, they will deny it - but that is the reason they lash out - their
    >> own insecurities. They have *no* idea how clear this is.

    What utter bull****. Some of us have Michael Snit Glasser in the bin, so
    that shows he's lying. As for "better than they are", anyone is better
    than the blackmailing Glasser.

    > Idiot

    Seconded.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  10. Re: Culture of COLA

    * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "bbgruff" stated in post
    > 6hls86Fmm99cU1@mid.individual.net on 8/27/08 1:37 PM:
    >
    >> I'm with you on all that, Snit.
    >>
    >> They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they don't
    >> deserve you.
    >>
    >> If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!
    >>

    > Well, at least stop giving them what they *clearly* want the most:
    > attention.

    Then go for it, dude.

    I hear echoes of

    "Liar liar/ your pants are on fire/
    Nose is as long as a telephone wire/"

    "Nanny nanny boo boo/
    Stick your head in doo-doo/"

    Man, what an appropriate sig.

    --
    "The release of emotion is what keeps us health. Emotionally healthy."
    "That may be, Doctor. However, I have noted that the healthy release

  11. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    > indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a goof.
    > Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.

    No, I reminded you of what day it was - nothing about nonexistent EXIF tags.

    It's amusing to watch the Prescott Computer Guy (which is very similar to
    Prescott Computer, another business in your burg) cook up a tall tale, get
    caught red-handed lying his ass off, then furiously wiggle and dance as he
    tries to extricate himself from his own big mouth.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why is the word abbreviation so long?

    Good to the last supper

  12. Re: Culture of COLA

    On Aug 27, 3:41*pm, Snit wrote:
    > Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never* intend to
    > back up.

    It's a badge of honor to be attacked in this way.
    In fact, the greatest honor is to be put on Moshe's little list.

    > And why?

    Because you're an effective Linux advocate.

    > Easy: I have made very, very well supported comments about Linux and talked
    > about its strengths and its weaknesses - and they cannot handle the fact
    > that desktop Linux clearly does have some big weaknesses... even though
    > those weaknesses are commented on by folks such as Shuttleworth.

    I may not agree with everything you say, but at least you are willing
    to ask the right questions, and see point out the quotes in an
    interesting way.

    > They are mad I am right. *They are mad they cannot refute my comments about
    > Linux that they do not like.

    WinTrolls really hate that. Of course, they want to be as anonymous
    as possible, and
    seem to have very limited experience. They seem to have faulty
    memories, or they
    are too young to remember many of the court cases involving Microsoft
    that didn't make
    it to CNN or MSNBC. Appearantly they never read trade magazines, and
    even if they did,
    they never get past the cover page.

    > Nothing more.
    > And I find them pathetic.

    Don't take it personally, and don't get drawn into personal quarrels.

    The more effective you are for Linux, the more they will challenge
    your credibility.

    The more you challenge Microsoft's "right" to suck $40 billion/year
    from business and consumers for Windows and Windows related software
    by virtue of their monopoly, the more you challenge Microsoft's RIGHT
    to impose Windows on 99.2% of the market, even though as many as 60%
    of those machines (or the equivalent in older machines) will
    eventually be "enhanced" with Linux, Open Source Software, and/or
    platform independent Java applications.

    Microsoft has been running an organized $4 billion/year campaign of
    "Fear, Uncertanty, and Doubt", against Linux, UNIX, and OS/2 for
    almost 20 years now. Even today, we see references to the "clunky
    command line interface" of Unix and/or Linux, even though Apple has
    shown that it is entirely possible to run UNIX without EVER going to
    the terminal interface. On the other hand, they also provide access
    to it, because they have discovered that it gives users remarkable
    capabilities and power.

    The irony is that the WinTrolls see little, if any, of that $4 billion
    disinformation budget.

  13. Re: Culture of COLA

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "Snit" schreef in bericht
    > news:C4DAFBFC.D2971%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    >> Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never*
    >> intend to back up.
    >>
    >> Peter Khlmann accuses me of forging PDFs, quoting Rick in incorrect
    >> ways, make BS claims about my personal and professional life, etc. I, on
    >> the other hand, *proved* he was ignorant about what a person's
    >> IP address is (as
    >> opposed to a web address or the address of a mail server),
    >>
    >> Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28
    >> when I meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and
    >> spewing BS about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly
    >> snips context and changes the topic to avoid talking about his
    >> proved lies. And why?
    >>
    >> Easy: I have made very, very well supported comments about Linux and
    >> talked
    >> about its strengths and its weaknesses - and they cannot handle the
    >> fact that desktop Linux clearly does have some big weaknesses...
    >> even though those weaknesses are commented on by folks such as
    >> Shuttleworth. They are mad I am right. They are mad they cannot refute
    >> my comments
    >> about
    >> Linux that they do not like.
    >>
    >> Nothing more.
    >>
    >> And I find them pathetic.
    >>

    > The Linunux idiots from the well known HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS dominate
    > this group, what else can be expected?
    > A pathetic bunch indeed but what's new?

    Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    "advocates" are? Consider:

    Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's place of
    work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their cola postings.

    Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like chrisv and
    Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.

    Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly compared MS to
    terrorists.

    Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11 hijackers
    had flown planes into MS\Redmond

    Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends widows and
    orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    > "They will do anything and everything in their power to remove any
    > kind of criticism of Linux, while using as many lies and falsehoods
    > as they can muster to deride Linux's competition, while others stand
    > by on the sidelines and tacitly acknowledge and accept their lies and
    > behavior. Linux could be a good operating system. But it won't, while
    > its community acts like the dregs of society, attempting to push
    > their political goals on everyone."
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain

  14. Re: Culture of COLA

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:57:59 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:

    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:
    >
    >> "bbgruff" stated in post
    >> 6hls86Fmm99cU1@mid.individual.net on 8/27/08 1:37 PM:
    >>
    >>> I'm with you on all that, Snit.
    >>>
    >>> They are a nasty, ungrateful bunch, they don't appreciate you, and they
    >>> don't deserve you.
    >>>
    >>> If I were you, I'd stop posting here. *That* will show them!
    >>>

    >> Well, at least stop giving them what they *clearly* want the most:
    >> attention. They do not care if they are repeatedly *proved* to by
    >> lying...
    >> they just want attention. And they also want to lash out at those they
    >> see as being better than they are.
    >>
    >> Sure, they will deny it - but that is the reason they lash out - their
    >> own insecurities. They have *no* idea how clear this is.

    What utter bull****. Some of us have Michael Snit Glasser in the bin, so
    that shows he's lying. As for "better than they are", anyone is better
    than the blackmailing Glasser.

    > Idiot

    Seconded.

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?

  15. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    > indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a
    > goof.
    > Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.

    No, I reminded you of what day it was - nothing about nonexistent EXIF tags.

    It's amusing to watch the Prescott Computer Guy (which is very similar to
    Prescott Computer, another business in your burg) cook up a tall tale, get
    caught red-handed lying his ass off, then furiously wiggle and dance as he
    tries to extricate himself from his own big mouth.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why is the word abbreviation so long?

    Good to the last supper

  16. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    > meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    > about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    > changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    OK, Michael. Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    COLA. You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    it was a recent one.

    NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    you were just trying to troll me.

    I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

  17. Re: Culture of COLA

    * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    > "advocates" are? Consider:
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    > "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's place of
    > work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their cola postings.
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like chrisv and
    > Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly compared MS to
    > terrorists.
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11 hijackers
    > had flown planes into MS\Redmond
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends widows and
    > orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    This amazing litany of vile lies and hypocritical insults has brought to
    you by DFS.

    DFS -- blinded by hate.

    --
    "Those who believe in astrology are living in houses with foundations of
    Silly Putty."

  18. Re: Culture of COLA

    DumbFull**** blubbered:

    < snip >

    > Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    > "advocates" are? Consider:
    >
    > Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    > "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.
    Problem with your claim is that it is a lie. Also providing "physical harm"
    to you personally is fruitless, as you would need a brain to feel it

    > Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's place of
    > work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their cola postings.

    And only DumbFull**** (that would be you) would "forget" that linux
    advocates argued *against* such acts

    > Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like chrisv
    > and Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.

    Oh, the horror. Especially when compared to outright lies about linux
    advocates from the likes like you, Hadron Quark, flatfish or Snot Glasser

    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly compared MS
    > to terrorists.

    Well, they are no terrorists. And the "real terrorists" would feel insulted
    being compared to MS

    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11 hijackers
    > had flown planes into MS\Redmond

    It would at least have served a useful purpose.
    But again, your claim is just a lie.

    > Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends widows and
    > orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    I am certain you will promply provide a Msg-ID for that claim. Just as Snot
    Michael Glasser does. That is, never

    < snip >
    --
    "Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
    Friedrich Schiller

  19. Re: Culture of COLA

    Peter Khlmann wrote:

    >****:
    >>
    >> Sure, they will deny it - but that is the reason they lash out - their own
    >> insecurities. They have *no* idea how clear this is.

    >Idiot

    Seems that ****'s favorite tactic is accusing others of exactly what
    he does. **** is is starved for attention, and lies constantly, so
    that's what he accuses others of. **** is one pathetic individual...

  20. Re: Culture of COLA

    Rex Ballard wrote:

    >Don't take it personally, and don't get drawn into personal quarrels.
    >
    >The more effective you are for Linux, the more they will challenge
    >your credibility.

    Don't take it personally, Rex, but are you smoking crack?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast