Culture of COLA - Linux

This is a discussion on Culture of COLA - Linux ; Snit wrote: > I noted the date listed in the EXIF data of an image 1. There was never any EXIF data in that image 2. You called me the other day and said "Hi, Don, please stop." 3. You're ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 50 of 50

  1. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    Snit wrote:

    > I noted the date listed in the EXIF data of an image

    1. There was never any EXIF data in that image
    2. You called me the other day and said "Hi, Don, please stop."
    3. You're a punk.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Two silkworms were having a race, but it ended in a tie.

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    "Steve de Mena" stated in post
    Cs-dnQgKU5gssCXVnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/29/08 10:11 AM:

    > Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.

    Nor do I. Peter Köhlmann just keeps harping on a freaking *typo* I made...
    a typo I acknowledged I made as soon as it was pointed out. And then he
    insists on cross-posting the BS to other groups...

    I noted the date listed in the EXIF data of an image - I wrote 28 when I
    should have written 26. Peter could not find the EXIF data and then started
    lying about multiple images with EXIF data (or no EXIF data - I am not sure
    he ever decided what he meant).

    Over a *typo* I made and acknowledged Peter Köhlmann has spewed his BS into
    CSMA, has belittled my family, lied about my personal life (well,

    So Peter, take your garbage to your *own* email... leave it out of CSMA, out
    of COLA, and if you clutter my email I will simply create a rule to have
    your BS deleted.

    This debate is over.

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  3. Re: News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Steve de Mena wrote:
    >
    >> Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.

    > Killfiles can set you free, champ.

    Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
    amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
    back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by that
    effete candy-ass beggars belief.

    If I hear about his breakfast choices again, I'm going to lose my lunch.

    --
    What they say: What they mean:
    A major technological breakthrough... Back to the drawing board.

  4. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > This debate is over.

    Make it so.

    --
    "Verily and forsooth," replied Goodgulf darkly. "In the past year
    strange and fearful wonders I have seen. Fields sown with barley reap

  5. Re: News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    Linonut wrote:

    > effete candy-ass

    Which is exactly what he sounds like on the phone.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Adolescence - the time between puberty and adultery.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    "Linonut" stated in post
    C%buk.18872$XB4.12679@bignews9.bellsouth.net on 8/30/08 6:39 AM:

    > * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> This debate is over.

    > Make it so.

    Well, I have reconsidered. I did not understand the depth and the
    importance of this debate. Do you not understand, *NOT ONLY* do Tattoo
    Vampire and I disagree if a calendar in a photo was outdated, *NOT ONLY* do
    we disagree about EXIF data, but - AND THIS IS IMPORTANT - I made a typo.
    That is right... I typed 28 when I should have typed 26.

    This, Linonut, as you can see, just may be one of the biggest issues to over
    rock humanity, not to mention COLA, and with Peter Köhlmann's cross posting,
    CSMA as well!

    The balance of all humanity and not a few penguins just might ride on which
    side of this debate you align yourself with. I beg of you to choose wisely
    - your immortal soul's fate shall depend on your decisions now!

    --
    Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.

  7. Re: Culture of COLA

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:41:32 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > I, on the
    > other hand, *proved* he was ignorant about what a person's IP address is
    > (as opposed to a web address or the address of a mail server),

    What you "proved" and what you think you proved are generally different,
    Snit.

    -Thufir

  8. Re: Culture of COLA

    "thufir" stated in post
    YZ1vk.62376$hx.22679@pd7urf3no on 9/1/08 7:59 PM:

    > On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:41:32 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I, on the
    >> other hand, *proved* he was ignorant about what a person's IP address is
    >> (as opposed to a web address or the address of a mail server),

    > What you "proved" and what you think you proved are generally different,
    > Snit.

    But, of course, you are simply too incompetent to find any flaw in my
    proof... even though you deny it. Frankly you are a boring troll who just
    whines a lot and never even tries to support your BS.

    Then again, you are the moron who claimed that Santa Clause was the number
    one key programmer of Linux... just as much as I said the garbage you
    attributed to me... right?

    LOL!

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  9. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    > indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a
    > goof.
    > Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.

    No, I reminded you of what day it was - nothing about nonexistent EXIF tags.

    It's amusing to watch the Prescott Computer Guy (which is very similar to
    Prescott Computer, another business in your burg) cook up a tall tale, get
    caught red-handed lying his ass off, then furiously wiggle and dance as he
    tries to extricate himself from his own big mouth.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why is the word abbreviation so long?

    Good to the last supper

  10. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    > meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    > about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    > changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    OK, Michael. Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    COLA. You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    it was a recent one.

    NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    you were just trying to troll me.

    I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3