Culture of COLA - Linux

This is a discussion on Culture of COLA - Linux ; Linonut wrote: > * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo: > >> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola >> "advocates" are? Consider: >> >> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

  1. Re: Culture of COLA

    Linonut wrote:
    > * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    >> "advocates" are? Consider:
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm
    >> and "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS,
    >> etc.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's
    >> place of work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their
    >> cola postings.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like
    >> chrisv and Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly
    >> compared MS to terrorists.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11
    >> hijackers had flown planes into MS\Redmond
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends
    >> widows and orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    > This amazing litany of vile lies and hypocritical insults has brought
    > to you by DFS.

    Every syllable is true. You'll have to prove it to yourself.

    > DFS -- blinded by hate.

    No hate - just scorn.

  2. Re: Culture of COLA

    * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    >>> "advocates" are? Consider:
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm
    >>> and "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS,
    >>> etc.
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's
    >>> place of work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their
    >>> cola postings.
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like
    >>> chrisv and Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly
    >>> compared MS to terrorists.
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11
    >>> hijackers had flown planes into MS\Redmond
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends
    >>> widows and orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    >> This amazing litany of vile lies and hypocritical insults has brought
    >> to you by DFS.

    > Every syllable is true. You'll have to prove it to yourself.

    Nah. One word makes all the statements lies: "only". The following
    phrases are just lagniappe:

    loser children
    losers
    petulant children
    pieces of garbage
    pieces of vile trash
    pieces of lying trash

    I can almost see you working up a good reaction formation.

    Reminds me of my father when we'd pull a prank on him. He'd start out
    slow, a few quiet comments. Then he'd stew a bit, and talk a bit
    louder. In the end he'd be snarling and yelling.

    I suppose one can feel better after working up a good lather.

    >> DFS -- blinded by hate.

    > No hate - just scorn.

    Okay, blinded by scorn, then. Who scorned you?

    --
    If a child annoys you, quiet him by brushing his hair. If this doesn't
    work, use the other side of the brush on the other end of the child.

  3. Re: Culture of COLA

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:25:43 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    >> "advocates" are? Consider:
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    >> "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" losers have ever contacted someone's place of
    >> work to lie about them because they didn't agree with their cola postings.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like chrisv and
    >> Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of garbage have repeatedly compared MS to
    >> terrorists.
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of vile trash wished the 9/11 hijackers
    >> had flown planes into MS\Redmond
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" pieces of lying trash claim MS sends widows and
    >> orphans to bed hungry by demanding Windows "tribute"

    > This amazing litany of vile lies and hypocritical insults has brought to
    > you by DFS.
    >
    > DFS -- blinded by hate.

    Linonut:

    Blinded by the LIGHT.
    Wrapped up like a Douche, the boner in the night.

    Ooops, silly me...
    That should be "Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.

    Hahha....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Culture of COLA

    * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > DumbFull**** blubbered:
    >
    >> Only cola Linux "advocates" curse like petulant children... like chrisv
    >> and Tattoo Vampire does in nearly every post.

    > Oh, the horror. Especially when compared to outright lies about linux
    > advocates from the likes like you, Hadron Quark, flatfish or Snot Glasser

    What's funny is these guys love to egg a Linux user on until they get a
    strong reaction.

    They're like those guys who go around getting in people's faces, hoping
    the facee will strike back, knowing they can then take 'em to court and,
    at a minimum, have them forced to undergo a humiliating course in 'anger
    management'.

    In this case, though, they can just append it to their sig so the poor
    bastard is reminded of his rashness, even months/years later.

    --
    The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that
    he is already degraded.

  5. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48b68e13$0$11743$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 4:37 AM:

    > DumbFull**** blubbered:
    >
    > < snip >
    >
    >> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    >> "advocates" are? Consider:
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    >> "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    > It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.

    Wow. Just wow.

    I have rarely heard anything so pathetic in my life as your comments there
    Peter.

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
    nothing. - Unknown

  6. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Rex Ballard" stated in post
    852252fc-1712-4bd8-a30d-edc0ee2a1fd0...oglegroups.com on 8/27/08
    5:59 PM:

    > On Aug 27, 3:41*pm, Snit wrote:
    >> Why is it so many people in COLA make accusations they *never* intend to
    >> back up.

    > It's a badge of honor to be attacked in this way.
    > In fact, the greatest honor is to be put on Moshe's little list.
    >
    >> And why?

    > Because you're an effective Linux advocate.

    True... just amazed at how angry and hate-filled some of the regulars get
    over people who are better able to speak of the good *and* bad points of
    Linux - in my case "only" in a fairly limited realm.

    >> Easy: I have made very, very well supported comments about Linux and talked
    >> about its strengths and its weaknesses - and they cannot handle the fact
    >> that desktop Linux clearly does have some big weaknesses... even though
    >> those weaknesses are commented on by folks such as Shuttleworth.

    > I may not agree with everything you say, but at least you are willing
    > to ask the right questions, and see point out the quotes in an
    > interesting way.

    And disagreement is *absolutely* fine - it would be boring if we all agreed.

    >> They are mad I am right. *They are mad they cannot refute my comments about
    >> Linux that they do not like.

    > WinTrolls really hate that. Of course, they want to be as anonymous as
    > possible, and seem to have very limited experience. They seem to have faulty
    > memories, or they are too young to remember many of the court cases involving
    > Microsoft that didn't make it to CNN or MSNBC. Appearantly they never read
    > trade magazines, and even if they did, they never get past the cover page.

    I am not talking about Windows supporters - at least not primarily.

    >> Nothing more.
    >> And I find them pathetic.

    > Don't take it personally, and don't get drawn into personal quarrels.

    I admit - I let them pull me into those too often. I assume the best in
    people and that if erroneous comments are shown to be wrong people will do
    as I do and admit it (as I did recently when Tattoo Vampire pointed out his
    EXIF data showed "26" and not "28" as I had said).

    > The more effective you are for Linux, the more they will challenge
    > your credibility.
    >
    > The more you challenge Microsoft's "right" to suck $40 billion/year
    > from business and consumers for Windows and Windows related software
    > by virtue of their monopoly, the more you challenge Microsoft's RIGHT
    > to impose Windows on 99.2% of the market, even though as many as 60%
    > of those machines (or the equivalent in older machines) will
    > eventually be "enhanced" with Linux, Open Source Software, and/or
    > platform independent Java applications.
    >
    > Microsoft has been running an organized $4 billion/year campaign of
    > "Fear, Uncertanty, and Doubt", against Linux, UNIX, and OS/2 for
    > almost 20 years now. Even today, we see references to the "clunky
    > command line interface" of Unix and/or Linux, even though Apple has
    > shown that it is entirely possible to run UNIX without EVER going to
    > the terminal interface. On the other hand, they also provide access
    > to it, because they have discovered that it gives users remarkable
    > capabilities and power.

    Correct... and I, a Mac and Unix user of many years, am happy that the two
    have "merged" in OS X.

    --
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
    conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. Re: Culture of COLA

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48b68e13$0$11743$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 4:37 AM:
    >
    >> DumbFull**** blubbered:
    >>
    >> < snip >
    >>
    >>> Indeed. Ever wondered how pathetic and ridiculous some of the cola
    >>> "advocates" are? Consider:
    >>>
    >>> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    >>> "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    >> It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.

    > Wow. Just wow.
    >
    > I have rarely heard anything so pathetic in my life as your comments there
    > Peter.

    Especially the part you snipped, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser

    So much for "honesty". You haven't got any
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  8. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48b6ffdf$0$11736$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 12:43 PM:

    > The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:
    >
    >> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >> 48b68e13$0$11743$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 4:37 AM:
    >>
    >>> DumbFull**** blubbered:
    >>>
    >>> < snip >

    >>> It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.

    >> Wow. Just wow.
    >>
    >> I have rarely heard anything so pathetic in my life as your comments there
    >> Peter.
    >>

    > Especially the part you snipped, ...
    >
    > So much for "honesty". You haven't got any

    I responded to your *above* comments which are beyond pathetic... saying
    people you disagree with online *deserve* to have physical harm wished on
    for their children including "cancer and long painful deaths".

    Seriously, Peter, you should seek help.

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

  9. Re: Culture of COLA

    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48b6ffdf$0$11736$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 12:43 PM:
    >
    >> The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:
    >>
    >>> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >>> 48b68e13$0$11743$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 4:37
    >>> AM:

    >>> Wow. Just wow.
    >>>
    >>> I have rarely heard anything so pathetic in my life as your comments
    >>> there Peter.
    >>>

    >> Especially the part you snipped, ...
    >>
    >> So much for "honesty". You haven't got any

    > I responded to your *above* comments which are beyond pathetic... saying
    > people you disagree with online *deserve* to have physical harm wished on
    > for their children including "cancer and long painful deaths".
    >
    > Seriously, Peter, you should seek help.

    Yes, Michael Glasser, you still seem to think that snipping out of context
    is somehow "honest" and "honorable".

    In reality, you are simply a dishonest swine. And a liar

    How is your wife doing, Michael, putting that food on the table all alone
    while you are squandering her earnings trolling usenet 24/7?
    --
    What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
    simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog,

  10. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48b70521$0$11743$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/28/08 1:05 PM:

    > Yes, Michael Glxsser, you still seem to think that snipping out of context
    > is somehow "honest" and "honorable".

    I did not quote nor respond to your denial that you had acted in the
    despicable way described... and now you whine. Frankly I do not know if you
    had done so in the past and I do not care - though I will say it would be
    completely in character for you. Heck, how many people act so outrageously
    - so whacked out - that their ISP kills their Usenet access because they
    targeted someone else's personal and professional life. Clearly there are
    not many depths you will not sink to.

    So I neither quoted nor commented on the denial that was irrelevant to the
    point I made. Here is the material I was commenting on:

    > Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished
    > physical harm and "cancer and long painful deaths" on
    > me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.

    That, and that alone, is what I was commenting on. And, as I have noted, it
    is yet another example of you being beyond pathetic. As I said:

    I responded to your *above* comments which are beyond
    pathetic... saying people you disagree with online *deserve*
    to have physical harm wished on for their children including
    "cancer and long painful deaths".

    Seriously, Peter, you should seek help.

    And that statement stands. No other context is needed - it is not as though
    you have withdrawn your comments... you, apparently, stick by your mentally
    deranged view that people you merely have disagreements with online
    *deserve* to have physical harm wished on for their children including
    "cancer and long painful deaths".

    You have *no* defense for your comment but you also show no remorse. So to
    try to obfuscate your lack of *any* reasonable sense of moral fiber you post
    such outrageous lies as:

    How is your wife doing, Michael, putting that food on the
    table all alone while you are squandering her earnings trolling
    usenet 24/7?

    Seriously, Peter, re-read your own comments. Think to yourself if such
    over-the-top personal attacks, published to a public forum, is the legacy
    you want to leave behind as a person. Your comments are going to outlast
    you as a person - and that is what you will be known by: as someone who
    spews such spineless, cowardly, angry, hate-filled rubbish into public
    forums.

    All because you *disagree* with someone about some issues dealing with
    computers - in my case some GUI issues.

    --
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

  11. Re: Culture of COLA

    >**** wrote:
    >>
    >> I responded to your *above* comments which are beyond pathetic... saying
    >> people you disagree with online *deserve* to have physical harm wished on
    >> for their children including "cancer and long painful deaths".

    You stupid, lying, POS. No one wished harm on anyone's children. DFS
    called the advocates "loser children".

    Below is the exchange again, you shameless fscking liar:

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >DumbFull**** blubbered:
    >>
    >> Only cola Linux "advocate" loser children have wished physical harm and
    >> "cancer and long painful deaths" on me/Hadron/Gates/Ballmer/MS, etc.

    >It is not that you wouldn't deserve it, you guys certainly do.

  12. Re: Culture of COLA

    > Linonut:
    >
    > Blinded by the LIGHT.
    > Wrapped up like a Douche, the boner in the night.
    >
    > Ooops, silly me...
    > That should be "Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.

    A blast from the past (The Straight Dope):

    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_316.html

    What are the REAL lyrics to "Louie Louie"?

    Cecil replies:

    Funny you should bring this up, girls. It just so happens that I
    attended a seance last Sunday and had the opportunity to discuss this
    very topic with some of my friends from the afterlife.

    Bob Denver, AKA Maynard G. Krebs of TV's Dobie Gillis--who, as I'm
    sure you'll recall, died tragically when a radio fell into his
    bathtub--said that one of the lines of the songs is, "I @#%!! a girl
    endlessly."

    Jerry Mathers of Leave it to Beaver, who was blown apart in Vietnam
    (some people think he grew up to be Alice Cooper, but that's just one
    of those silly myths), opined that another line is, "I shoot a wad
    into her hair."

    Paul McCartney recalled that he always used to sing, "Tell her I'll
    never lay her again."

    It pained me to shatter their illusions--as it pains me, believe me,
    to shatter your yours--but the "real" lyrics to "Louie Louie" are
    about as racy as a Neil Simon script, and almost as dumb. What's
    more, we have the assurance of the man who wrote the song, one
    Richard Berry, that the Kingsmen did not spice it up in the studio.

    . . .

    "Louie Louie, me gotta go. Louie Louie, me gotta go. A fine little
    girl, she wait for me. Me catch the ship across the sea. I sailed the
    ship all alone. I never think I'll make it home. Louie Louie, me
    gotta go . Three nights and days we sailed the sea. Me think of girl
    constantly. On the ship, I dream she there. I smell the rose in her
    hair. Louie Louie, me gotta go. Me see Jamaican moon above. It won't
    be long me see me love. Me take her in my arms and then I tell her I
    never leave again. Louie Louie, me gotta go." (By Richard Berry.
    Copyright 1957-1963 by Limax Music Inc.)

    Now excuse me, while I kiss this guy. (From Jimi Hendrix)

    --
    Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES
    ROOM ...

  13. Re: Culture of COLA

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    g1l9n5pmdog4$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/27/08 1:22 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    >> meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    >> about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context and
    >> changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    > OK, Michael.

    I am glad you agree.

    > Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    > COLA.

    I already have. You have not.

    > You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    > you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags proved
    > it was a recent one.

    Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a goof.
    Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.

    Man... I am just humiliated over that one... I made a typo. I will never
    live that down.

    LOL!

    > NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    > you were just trying to troll me.
    >
    > I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

    You mean the data you told me I was wrong about? LOL!

    Gee, get any more random calls you want to blame on me? Did you even get
    the first?

    Let us remember what your whole freak out is about: you do not like my well
    supported views on desktop Linux issues. *Nothing* more.

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  14. News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot/Snit/Rekruled) snotted:

    > "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    > g1l9n5pmdog4$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/27/08 1:22 PM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> Tattoo Vampire freaks out over my having made a type (I typed 28 when I
    >>> meant 26), while openly lying about me having called him and spewing BS
    >>> about my personal and business life. He also repeatedly snips context
    >>> and changes the topic to avoid talking about his proved lies.

    >> OK, Michael.

    > I am glad you agree.
    >
    >> Here's your chance to show yourself to be an honest member of
    >> COLA.

    > I already have. You have not.
    >
    >> You laughed about my pic showing an "old" calendar on the wall. I told
    >> you it was an old photo. You said I was a liar and that the EXIF tags
    >> proved it was a recent one.

    > Yup... and then you caught me making a typo... I said the data in the file
    > indicated "28" and you corrected me and stated it was "26". I made a
    > goof.
    > Yup. You caught me red handed making a typo.
    >
    > Man... I am just humiliated over that one... I made a typo. I will never
    > live that down.
    >
    > LOL!

    He said nothing of that sort. He said "How could it be taken on August 28th
    when today is only the 26th?"
    Notice that he does not mention any creation date or EXIF data, lying fool
    Glasser?
    Â*
    You then answered:
    Hmmm, darn good question... and my typo.. it was taken today, on the 26th.
    --------------

    And he again corrected you:
    Wrong yet again, idiot. It was taken last month, after I moved into that
    office. Last month was July, hence a July magazine schedule on the wall.
    Follow that, Prescott Computer Guy?
    --------------

    Care to misrepresent the thread some more, Liar Glasser?

    >> NOW - lets' see your proof. Post a screenshot showing said data, or admit
    >> you were just trying to troll me.
    >>
    >> I *know* that you can't, because that image has no EXIF tags embedded.

    > You mean the data you told me I was wrong about? LOL!
    >
    > Gee, get any more random calls you want to blame on me? Did you even get
    > the first?
    >
    > Let us remember what your whole freak out is about: you do not like my
    > well
    > supported views on desktop Linux issues. *Nothing* more.

    Poor liar Michael Glasser. You got caught outright lying *again*, and now
    you want to move the goalposts and the topic to somewhat "friendlier" (for
    you) pastures

    Will not work, though. Expect to answer the question for the EXIF data for
    the next 25 years, each day

    --
    "Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
    Friedrich Schiller

  15. Re: News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.

    Steve

  16. Re: News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    Steve de Mena wrote:

    > Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.
    >
    > Steve

    Do you actually think anyone in COLA cares for that Mac user Michael
    Glasser, the most dishonest twit ever?
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  17. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    "Steve de Mena" stated in post
    Cs-dnQgKU5gssCXVnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/29/08 10:11 AM:

    > Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.

    Nor do I. Peter Köhlmann just keeps harping on a freaking *typo* I made...
    a typo I acknowledged I made as soon as it was pointed out. And then he
    insists on cross-posting the BS to other groups...

    I noted the date listed in the EXIF data of an image - I wrote 28 when I
    should have written 26. Peter could not find the EXIF data and then started
    lying about multiple images with EXIF data (or no EXIF data - I am not sure
    he ever decided what he meant).

    Over a *typo* I made and acknowledged Peter Köhlmann has spewed his BS into
    CSMA, has belittled my family, lied about my personal life (well,

    So Peter, take your garbage to your *own* email... leave it out of CSMA, out
    of COLA, and if you clutter my email I will simply create a rule to have
    your BS deleted.

    This debate is over.

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  18. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48b83005$0$20699$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 8/29/08 10:21 AM:

    > Steve de Mena wrote:
    >
    >> Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.
    >>
    >> Steve

    > Do you actually think anyone in COLA cares for that Mac user Michael
    > Glxsser, the most dishonest twit ever?

    Gee, an insult and a claim you do not care for the person you are obsessing
    over.

    Does it ever occur to you to at least *try* to be consistent from the start
    of your sentence to the end? Just a thought!

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  19. Re: News at 11: Michael Glasser lying again

    Steve de Mena wrote:

    > Why don't you take this to private email. No one in these groups cares.

    Killfiles can set you free, champ.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm just here for moral support... please ignore the gun.

    Good to the last supper

  20. Re: News at 11: Peter Köhlmann lying again