William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux

This is a discussion on William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux ; Poaster is pathetic? Is he retired? Retirement seems to be a key factor when someone starts loosing it, like he seems to have lost it. He just chases people around like a rabid dog foaming about the mouth....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91

  1. William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG.

    Poaster is pathetic? Is he retired? Retirement seems to be a key factor
    when someone starts loosing it, like he seems to have lost it. He just
    chases people around like a rabid dog foaming about the mouth.

  2. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "The Bee" stated in post
    K7CdnW_FY8ThuSjVnZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@earthlink.com on 8/27/08 2:54 AM:

    > Poaster is pathetic? Is he retired? Retirement seems to be a key factor
    > when someone starts loosing it, like he seems to have lost it. He just
    > chases people around like a rabid dog foaming about the mouth.

    Geoff M. Fitton is one of several like that in COLA... Peter Khlmann is
    another.

    They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be honest.
    Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    elsewhere.

    --
    I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

  3. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Snit wrote:
    > "The Bee" stated in post
    > K7CdnW_FY8ThuSjVnZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@earthlink.com on 8/27/08 2:54 AM:
    >
    >> Poaster is pathetic? Is he retired? Retirement seems to be a key factor
    >> when someone starts loosing it, like he seems to have lost it. He just
    >> chases people around like a rabid dog foaming about the mouth.

    > Geoff M. Fitton is one of several like that in COLA... Peter Khlmann is
    > another.
    >
    > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be honest.
    > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > elsewhere.

    I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

  4. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    > does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

  5. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    > What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    > play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    > backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    squad and he is no better.

  6. Michael Glasser? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> The Bee wrote:
    >>
    >>> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >>> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    >> What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided
    >> to play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with
    >> nonexistent backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a
    >> little girl.

    > I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    > squad and he is no better.

    So you too admit that I have shown you to be extremely dumb.
    And lying, naturally. But that is a given with you widiots
    --
    Windows is just the instable version of Linux for users who are too
    dumb to handle the real thing

  7. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "The Bee" stated in post
    LJGdnQqK7pjuJSjVnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@earthlink.com on 8/27/08 1:26 PM:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> The Bee wrote:
    >>
    >>> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >>> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    >> What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    >> play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    >> backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    > I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    > squad and he is no better.

    I keep getting blamed for being a "NetKKKop" by those who know their
    behavior is indefensible.

    I call people on their lying.

    I note when people are running from the issues and snipping and changing the
    topic.

    I act honestly and honorably.

    And they *hate* it.

    But keep in mind what the real issue is: I talk about the pros *and* the
    cons of Linux and how the weaker parts can be improved - and my comments are
    very much in alignment with the words and deeds of Mark Shuttleworth, the
    KDE and Gnome teams, the Firefox and OpenOffice teams... but Peter Khlmann
    and Geoff M. Fitton and Don Zeigler *feel* that I am wrong and are beyond
    frustrated that they cannot think of a single *reason* to back their
    feelings.

    Such reactions are not that uncommon - though online they are amplified.
    They are reading information that is completely contrary to their views but
    also, at least to the best of *their* reasoning, is in no way seriously
    flawed. This leads to a form of cognitive dissonance... and they handle it
    poorly - as many people with very low self worth do.

    --
    "In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
    what's left." - Skip Hansen

  8. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    > squad and he is no better.

    PLONK

  9. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    >> squad and he is no better.

    > PLONK

  10. Re: Michael Glasser? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:54:51 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    > What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided
    > to play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with
    > nonexistent backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little
    > girl.

    Um, in the case of Michael Snit Glasser wouldn't "Usenet luser" be more
    apt?

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  11. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:
    > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be honest.
    > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > elsewhere.

    Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    can't seem to resist your threads.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 27, 5:54*am, The Bee wrote:
    > Poaster is pathetic? Is he retired? Retirement seems to be a key factor
    > when someone starts loosing it, like he seems to have lost it. He just
    > chases people around like a rabid dog foaming about the mouth.

    William Poaster is the right hand man of the Almighty Mark Kent. Roy
    Schestowitz is the left hand man. Both serve as court jesters, but
    only Roy is the town spammer.

    This is Mark Kents newsgroup. He owns it, and therefore can
    arbitrarily decide what is on topic. Roy talking about how Microsoft
    kills babies-on topic. Hadron posting comparisons between Linux and
    Windows-off topic. William Poaster making personal attacks on Snit-on
    topic. Tim Smith calling Mark Kent out for being a hypocrite-off
    topic.

    There is no use fighting him. He is all powerful, and boring as ****.
    Just use the phrases "anti-charter off topic wintroll", "the desktop
    is dead", "the kite effect", "the ps3 will replace the desktop", and
    "wind blows planes off the ground" and you'll stay on his good side.
    William Poaster is a harmless yes man. Mark Kent is the top dog, so
    watch yourself.

    Signed,
    cc
    Mark Kent's Enforcer At Large

  13. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 27, 8:32*pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article ,
    >
    > *Snit wrote:
    > > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be honest.
    > > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > > elsewhere.

    > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. *He just
    > can't seem to resist your threads.

    Being a dick who's occasionally right doesn't make him smart.

  14. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Snit wrote:

    > I act honestly and honorably.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....You could be reading the next message by now.

    Good to the last supper

  15. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Snit wrote:

    > I act honestly and honorably.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....You could be reading the next message by now.

    Good to the last supper

  16. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    > squad and he is no better.

    PLONK

  17. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    > does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

  18. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Don Zeigler wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    > What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    > play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    > backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    Like I give a rat's ass about it?

  19. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Don Zeigler wrote:
    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    >> squad and he is no better.

    > PLONK

  20. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    Snit wrote:
    > "The Bee" stated in post
    > LJGdnQqK7pjuJSjVnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@earthlink.com on 8/27/08 1:26 PM:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    >>> play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    >>> backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    >> I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    >> squad and he is no better.

    > I keep getting blamed for being a "NetKKKop" by those who know their
    > behavior is indefensible.
    >
    > I call people on their lying.
    >
    > I note when people are running from the issues and snipping and changing the
    > topic.
    >
    > I act honestly and honorably.
    >
    > And they *hate* it.
    >
    > But keep in mind what the real issue is: I talk about the pros *and* the
    > cons of Linux and how the weaker parts can be improved - and my comments are
    > very much in alignment with the words and deeds of Mark Shuttleworth, the
    > KDE and Gnome teams, the Firefox and OpenOffice teams... but Peter Khlmann
    > and Geoff M. Fitton and Don Zeigler *feel* that I am wrong and are beyond
    > frustrated that they cannot think of a single *reason* to back their
    > feelings.
    >
    > Such reactions are not that uncommon - though online they are amplified.
    > They are reading information that is completely contrary to their views but
    > also, at least to the best of *their* reasoning, is in no way seriously
    > flawed. This leads to a form of cognitive dissonance... and they handle it
    > poorly - as many people with very low self worth do.

    I don't know about the others, and I could care less about them. All I
    see is that Big Daddy Father Knows Best Family Man Kohlmann and Princess
    Poaster are two Linux using goons in a pack of Linux using goons that
    like to talk out the side of their heads, talk trash, and with their
    little pissers out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast