William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux

This is a discussion on William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux ; * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo: > Mike Manure wrote: > >> Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver. > > Really? Just another big-talking peckerwood on usenet, nothing to see, move ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 91 of 91

  1. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Mike Manure wrote:
    >
    >> Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.

    > Really?

    Just another big-talking peckerwood on usenet, nothing to see, move
    along.

    --
    From all the sterotypes about Aussies, I figure you guys are
    really tough.

  2. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On 4/9/08 8:43 PM, in article vvlvb49qeik9bs7s4ufukrno70t8os5eqo@4ax.com,
    "chrisv" wrote:

    > Wally wrote:
    >
    >> "Snit" wrote:

    > *plonk*

    Oh wow, A broadcasted *plonk*! ... that's sure to make a huge difference!

  3. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Wally" stated in post
    > C4E5C947.3B01%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 2:20 AM:
    >
    > > On 4/9/08 2:06 PM, in article C4E4C8E2.D3EE9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com,
    > > "Snit" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Wally" stated in post
    > >> C4E549E6.3AD0%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/3/08 5:16 PM:

    > >> I wonder if even you know what the heck you are babbling about. Maybe you
    > >> can tie this in to your views of subsets. LOL!
    > >>

    > > Is there something about ....
    > >
    > > "It's of little comfort to see that you clearly do realize why you made up
    > > stories of members of csma having a physical relationship in an attempt to
    > > disrupt *their* personal lives Snit!"-Wally
    > >
    > > ...that is not self explanatory Snit?
    > >

    > > You have clearly linked the behaviour of going after peoples personal lives
    > > with the fact that such a person *must* be experiencing "self loathing" to
    > > act in that way, and as you have done that sort of thing in the most
    > > abhorrent manner imaginable as stated above ...it therefore follows by your
    > > logic that your "self loathing" was responsible for your actions, the only
    > > difference between you and those that you have accused of "self loathing"
    > > is
    > > that in your case it is wholly understandable why you would feel that way
    > > about yourself!

    > A simple "no" would have done. You, clearly, have no idea what you are
    > babbling about.

    Said the guy who wrote the following lie about me having an "online lover":

    "Your online lover also states, "I have few demands put on me. I avoid most
    responsibility. I do have things I have to do, but I can always (almost) do
    them tomorrow. Yeah it is boring at times, but I figure it's my choice to do
    nothing, so I'm not allowed to whine about being bored." and she supports
    what we have known about her for a long time - that she cries herself to
    sleep out of loneliness ... and blames her ex for all her problems

    With most people I could not care less about their medical problems - but
    combined with all of your comments about people with medical problems and
    your undying devotion to Elizabot... not to mention Elizabot's despicable
    actions as of late... and the two of you are in quite a pickle".

    Poor Snit... reality is just never on his side

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  4. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48bf07f4$0$6473$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 9/3/08 2:56 PM:
    >
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Mike Manure" stated in post
    > >> 16lxcwl0477l2.qhvqyoshqoab.dlg@40tude.net on 9/3/08 10:03 AM:

    > >> If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
    > >> personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a
    > >> few
    > >> cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
    > >>

    > > Just do it *once* more, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Michael Glxsser
    > > and see who receives emails with details of *your* actions here

    > By all means, Peter, what actions do you mean? Point to the posts where you
    > think I have done wrong.

    Sexual harassment of a female poster is never 'right', Snit. Nor is the use of
    sock puppets, nymshifts, ID forgeries and trolling threads... all of which you
    have engaged in and had it pointed out numerous times to your repeated denials.

    (snip evidence of the whiny, sniveling Snit being a total hypocrite)

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  5. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "Wally" stated in post
    C4E5E697.3B0E%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 4:25 AM:

    >> A simple "no" would have done.

    > Only if the truth was of no consequence! So I can see why it would appeal to
    > you Snit!
    >
    >> You, clearly, have no idea what you are babbling about.

    > If that were even remotely true Snit you would be trying to nail me to the
    > wall until I explained my comments .... Yet you aren't! .... And those
    > people familiar with your behavior know exactly why you aren't ... as do
    > you! LOL!

    As I said, a simple "no" would have done. You are just spewing off... for
    reasons I shall not even try to guess at. You have no idea what you are
    talking about. If you did you would at least try to support your BS.

    But you will not.

    You cannot.

    Not even you have a clue what you are babbling about - you are just
    fabricating weird BS for your own pleasure and to try to suck me into
    another of your circuses.

    If you actually think of something of value to say by all means do let me
    know!

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  6. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "Linonut" stated in post
    ZKPvk.21768$IB6.498@bignews8.bellsouth.net on 9/4/08 4:38 AM:

    > * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> "Linonut" stated in post
    >>>
    >>> Damn, you're obtuse.

    >> Are you denying you implied an accusation? If so what did you mean?

    >>> Wow, some accusation I hurled at you!

    >> At me? What do you mean? Who said you accused me of anything?
    >>
    >>> Why the added cross-post, by the way?

    >> I did no such thing. Ah... there is your accusation!

    > (The dude is nuts)

    You dodged the question: who said you accused me of anything... other than,
    now, you incorrectly accusing me of cross posting?

    You have no answer. Oh well.

    Frankly the personal debates are boring anyway...

    --
    When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
    When God changes your mind, that's faith.

  7. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > You dodged the question...

    I didn't dodge anything. You're nuts, plain and simple.

    --
    I'm GLAD I remembered to XEROX all my UNDERSHIRTS!!

  8. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "Linonut" stated in post
    7XUvk.21705$rD2.18422@bignews4.bellsouth.net on 9/4/08 10:31 AM:

    > * Snit peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> You dodged the question...

    > I didn't dodge anything. You're nuts, plain and simple.

    Sure you dodged the question. And you always will... but you sure spew
    insults!

    Come on, what are you afraid of? You made bizarre accusations against me.
    I would love to know where you got your whacked out ideas... but you will
    never share - you just want to lash out. Oh well... lashing out seems the
    national religion of the land of COLA.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  9. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Wally" stated in post
    > C4E5C947.3B01%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 2:20 AM:
    >
    > > On 4/9/08 2:06 PM, in article
    > > C4E4C8E2.D3EE9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com,
    > > "Snit" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Wally" stated in post
    > >> C4E549E6.3AD0%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/3/08 5:16 PM:

    > >> I wonder if even you know what the heck you are babbling about. Maybe
    > >> you
    > >> can tie this in to your views of subsets. LOL!
    > >>

    > > Is there something about ....
    > >
    > > "It's of little comfort to see that you clearly do realize why you made
    > > up
    > > stories of members of csma having a physical relationship in an attempt
    > > disrupt *their* personal lives Snit!"-Wally
    > >
    > > ...that is not self explanatory Snit?
    > >

    > > You have clearly linked the behaviour of going after peoples personal
    > > lives
    > > with the fact that such a person *must* be experiencing "self loathing"
    > > act in that way, and as you have done that sort of thing in the most
    > > abhorrent manner imaginable as stated above ...it therefore follows by
    > > your
    > > logic that your "self loathing" was responsible for your actions, the
    > > only
    > > difference between you and those that you have accused of "self
    > > loathing"
    > > is
    > > that in your case it is wholly understandable why you would feel that
    > > way
    > > about yourself!

    > A simple "no" would have done. You, clearly, have no idea what you are
    > babbling about.

    Said the guy who wrote the following lie about me having an "online lover":

    "Your online lover also states, "I have few demands put on me. I avoid most
    responsibility. I do have things I have to do, but I can always (almost) do
    them tomorrow. Yeah it is boring at times, but I figure it's my choice to do
    nothing, so I'm not allowed to whine about being bored." and she supports
    what we have known about her for a long time - that she cries herself to
    sleep out of loneliness ... and blames her ex for all her problems

    With most people I could not care less about their medical problems - but
    combined with all of your comments about people with medical problems and
    your undying devotion to Elizabot... not to mention Elizabot's despicable
    actions as of late... and the two of you are in quite a pickle".

    Poor Snit... reality is just never on his side

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  10. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "Wally" wrote in message
    > On 5/9/08 7:52 AM, in article
    > C4E5C2E0.D416E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com, "Snit"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "Wally" stated in post
    >> C4E690F1.3BB4%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/4/08 4:32 PM:

    >>> LOL!

    >> You find your fabrications funny...

    > I have stated the truth!

    Which is the exact reason Snit snipped your comments. The hypocrite whines
    all over the place when others snip but does it himself.

    >> I find them pathetic.

    > You insinuating that Steve Carroll was having an affair is what was
    > pathetic Snit!

    Snit the hypocrite whines about others bringing up the past but he
    repeatedly brings up posts from my past even ones he made up! I talked
    about visiting Elizabot and he turned that into me having an affair with
    her.