William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux

This is a discussion on William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux ; "cc" wrote in message news:edffa9ac-1084-4987-a94f-1f4d5c21bb03@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com... On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote: > "cc" wrote in message > > news:f34bbdb5-5ece-4a6c-ad4a-d62d14646f02@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... > On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote: > > > > > > > "cc" wrote in message > ...

  1. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 29, 8:59 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > > > after all.

    > > > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

    > > No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    > > being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get
    > > big
    > > perks. The only perk you get by being an
    > > idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.

    > > More delusions, Asshole? Perks? Bwahaaahaaaa!

    > > Dennis Leary? Do you suck his dick also?

    > What is your obsession with dicks and assholes?
    >
    > I don't know why you have such an infatuation with them. Does the idea
    > titillate you?

    Nope, but then again I'm not the one writing Asshole every other word.

    > > Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't
    > > compliment?

    > I don't know Steve Jobs, so it's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure he
    > wasn't talking about me at the time.
    >
    > You claimed Steve Jobs agreed that you are an Asshole.

    I claimed you are an idiot, because that's not what I said at all.

    > > BTW; What do you prefer to be called, sir?

    > You can keep calling me sir, since I seem to be making you my bitch.
    >
    > How many more "last words" do you need, Asshole?

    I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    I am a smart Asshole.You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and common
    sense. It
    doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    such a miserable life.

    Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    WOW!!! An immediate response!!!! Got nothing to do with your time,
    Asshole? Why don't you pull the plug,-- if they won't.

    When you apologize for your boorish and stupid behavior, then I'll leave you
    alone.

    In the meanwhile, keep on gumming those ****s, you Asinine, sad old Queen.

    Again. How many "last words" do you need, Asshole. You got a lot of
    chances, but you were too stupid, er, Stoopid, to make good use of them.

    What a ****head!!!!

  2. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 12:20*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    > > > being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get
    > > > big
    > > > perks. The only perk you get by being an
    > > > idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.

    > > > More delusions, Asshole? Perks? Bwahaaahaaaa!

    > > > Dennis Leary? Do you suck his dick also?

    > > What is your obsession with dicks and assholes?

    > > I don't know why you have such an infatuation with them. Does the idea
    > > titillate you?

    > Nope, but then again I'm not the one writing Asshole every other word.
    >

    > > > Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't
    > > > compliment?

    > > I don't know Steve Jobs, so it's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure he
    > > wasn't talking about me at the time.

    > > You claimed Steve Jobs agreed that you are an Asshole.

    > I claimed you are an idiot, because that's not what I said at all.
    >
    > > > BTW; What do you prefer to be called, sir?

    > > You can keep calling me sir, since I seem to be making you my bitch.

    > > How many more "last words" do you need, Asshole?

    > I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    > more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    > I am a smart Asshole.You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and common
    > sense. It
    > doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    > such a miserable life.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    No, it's not. I under no circumstances dream of being as stupid and
    pathetic as you. In fact it's a nightmare that someone with such
    severe mental deficiencies like you can be allowed to live without
    supervision.

    > WOW!!! *An immediate response!!!! *Got nothing to do with your time,
    > Asshole? *Why don't you pull the plug,-- if they won't.

    I happened to be online at the time. Big deal.

    > When you apologize for your boorish and stupid behavior, then I'll leave you
    > alone.

    You whine like a bitch. But, I don't need to be left alone. I enjoy
    making you look like an idiot.

    > In the meanwhile, keep on gumming those ****s, you Asinine, sad old Queen..

    Project much?

    > Again. *How many "last words" do you need, Asshole. *You got a lot of
    > chances, but you were too stupid, er, Stoopid, to make good use of them.

    I don't need any last words. I'm content making you like a dumbass
    every chance I get.

    > What a ****head!!!!

    They have treatment for fecalphiliacs like you, you know.

  3. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    >snip

    > I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    > more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    > I am a smart Asshole.You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and
    > common
    > sense. It
    > doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    > such a miserable life.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    No, it's not. I under no circumstances dream of being as stupid and
    pathetic as you. In fact it's a nightmare that someone with such
    severe mental deficiencies like you can be allowed to live without
    supervision.

    You don't have to dream, Asshole, you are the living proof.

    > WOW!!! An immediate response!!!! Got nothing to do with your time,
    > Asshole? Why don't you pull the plug,-- if they won't.

    I happened to be online at the time. Big deal.

    > When you apologize for your boorish and stupid behavior, then I'll leave
    > you
    > alone.

    You whine like a bitch. But, I don't need to be left alone. I enjoy
    making you look like an idiot.

    Is it a comforting dream?

    > In the meanwhile, keep on gumming those ****s, you Asinine, sad old Queen.

    Project much?

    I love being palagarized.

    > Again. How many "last words" do you need, Asshole. You got a lot of
    > chances, but you were too stupid, er, Stoopid, to make good use of them.

    I don't need any last words. I'm content making you like a dumbass
    every chance I get.

    Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    > What a ****head!!!!

    They have treatment for fecalphiliacs like you, you know.

    Fist hand experience? Tell us more.

    I like this! I pull on a couple of strings, and you dance like a little
    meat puppet.

    Why do you object so, to the capitalization of asshole, Asshole?

    "****head" seems to be a hot button for you.

    My patience is running out. I am preparing a curse for you. But you do
    have some time to apologize.

  4. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 8:38*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > >snip
    > > I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    > > more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    > > I am a smart Asshole.You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and
    > > common
    > > sense. It
    > > doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    > > such a miserable life.

    > > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    > No, it's not. I under no circumstances dream of being as stupid and
    > pathetic as you. In fact it's a nightmare that someone with such
    > severe mental deficiencies like you can be allowed to live without
    > supervision.
    >
    > You don't have to dream, Asshole, you are the living proof.
    >
    > > WOW!!! An immediate response!!!! Got nothing to do with your time,
    > > Asshole? Why don't you pull the plug,-- if they won't.

    > I happened to be online at the time. Big deal.
    >
    > > When you apologize for your boorish and stupid behavior, then I'll leave
    > > you
    > > alone.

    > You whine like a bitch. But, I don't need to be left alone. I enjoy
    > making you look like an idiot.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream?
    >
    > > In the meanwhile, keep on gumming those ****s, you Asinine, sad old Queen.

    > Project much?
    >
    > I love being palagarized.

    I don't know what palagarized is, but you seem to love repetition and
    buttholes.

    > > Again. How many "last words" do you need, Asshole. You got a lot of
    > > chances, but you were too stupid, er, Stoopid, to make good use of them..

    > I don't need any last words. I'm content making you like a dumbass
    > every chance I get.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    It's a comforting reality.

    > > What a ****head!!!!

    > They have treatment for fecalphiliacs like you, you know.
    >
    > Fist hand experience? *Tell us more.

    Freudian slip?

    > I like this! * I pull on a couple of strings, and you dance like a little
    > meat puppet.
    >
    > Why do you object so, to the capitalization of asshole, Asshole?
    >
    > "****head" seems to be a hot button for you.
    >
    > My patience is running out. *I am preparing a curse for you. *But youdo
    > have some time to apologize.

    Look at the thinly veiled threats from the keyboard warrior. I'm not
    apologizing for ****, so go ahead and proceed with whatever retarded
    scheme you have concocted, pirate smoker.

  5. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > >snip
    > > I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    > > more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    > > I am a smart Asshole.You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and
    > > common
    > > sense. It
    > > doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    > > such a miserable life.

    > > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    > No, it's not. I under no circumstances dream of being as stupid and
    > pathetic as you. In fact it's a nightmare that someone with such
    > severe mental deficiencies like you can be allowed to live without
    > supervision.
    >
    > You don't have to dream, Asshole, you are the living proof.
    >
    > > WOW!!! An immediate response!!!! Got nothing to do with your time,
    > > Asshole? Why don't you pull the plug,-- if they won't.

    > I happened to be online at the time. Big deal.
    >
    > > When you apologize for your boorish and stupid behavior, then I'll leave
    > > you
    > > alone.

    > You whine like a bitch. But, I don't need to be left alone. I enjoy
    > making you look like an idiot.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream?
    >
    > > In the meanwhile, keep on gumming those ****s, you Asinine, sad old
    > > Queen.

    > Project much?
    >
    > I love being palagarized.

    I don't know what palagarized is, but you seem to love repetition and
    buttholes.

    > > Again. How many "last words" do you need, Asshole. You got a lot of
    > > chances, but you were too stupid, er, Stoopid, to make good use of them.

    > I don't need any last words. I'm content making you like a dumbass
    > every chance I get.
    >
    > Is it a comforting dream, Asshole?

    It's a comforting reality.

    > > What a ****head!!!!

    > They have treatment for fecalphiliacs like you, you know.
    >
    > Fist hand experience? Tell us more.

    Freudian slip?

    > I like this! I pull on a couple of strings, and you dance like a little
    > meat puppet.
    >
    > Why do you object so, to the capitalization of asshole, Asshole?
    >
    > "****head" seems to be a hot button for you.
    >
    > My patience is running out. I am preparing a curse for you. But you do
    > have some time to apologize.

    Look at the thinly veiled threats from the keyboard warrior. I'm not
    apologizing for ****, so go ahead and proceed with whatever retarded
    scheme you have concocted, pirate smoker.

    Dance, little meat puppet, dance!

  6. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > >snip

    My gift to you, Asshole;

    AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
    NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
    UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
    ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
    GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
    GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
    DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te

    Scatnubbs cc
    I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!

    Did you read it? Good. If you hear scratching noises in your walls, be
    afraid.

  7. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 1, 9:00 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > >snip

    My gift to you, Asshole;

    AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
    NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
    UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
    ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
    GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
    GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
    DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te

    Scatnubbs cc
    I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!

    Did you read it? Good. If you hear scratching noises in your walls, be
    afraid.

  8. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Snit wrote:

    > I act honestly and honorably.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....You could be reading the next message by now.

    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
    > squad and he is no better.

    PLONK

  10. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    The Bee wrote:

    > I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    > does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

  11. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 2, 1:24*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > >snip

    > My gift to you, Asshole;
    >
    > *AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
    > NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
    > UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
    > ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
    > GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
    > GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
    > DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te
    >
    > Scatnubbs cc
    > I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!
    >
    > Did you read it? Good. *If you hear scratching noises in your walls, be
    > afraid.

    Haha, pathetic, yet entertaining.

  12. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "Don Zeigler" wrote in message

    > "cc" wrote in message
    > On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >> "cc" wrote in message

    >> On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >>

    >> > "cc" wrote in message

    >> >snip

    How to creat enemies where non existed, Don?
    Hope you have a charm.

    My gift to you, Asshole;

    AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
    NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
    UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
    ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
    GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
    GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
    DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te
    Don Ziegler
    I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!

    Did you read it? Good. If you hear scratching noises in your walls, be
    afraid.

  13. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 2, 7:14*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "Don Zeigler" wrote in message

    > > "cc" wrote in message
    > > On Sep 1, 8:38 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > >> "cc" wrote in message

    > How to creat enemies where non existed, Don?
    > Hope you have a charm.
    >
    > My gift to you, Asshole;
    >
    > *AZAG galra sagbi mu unna te
    > *NAMTAR galra zibi mu unna te
    > *UTUK XUL gubi mu unna te
    > *ALA XUL gabi mu unna te
    > *GIDIM XUL ibbi mu unna te
    > *GALLA XUL kadbi mu unna te
    > *DINGIR XUL girbi mu unna te
    > *Don Ziegler
    > *I minabi-ene tashbi aba aba-andibbi-esh!
    >
    > *Did you read it? Good. *If you hear scratching noises in your walls,be
    > afraid.

    Brutal death metal sucks, so ****ty lyrics by ****ty bands stolen and
    passed of as his own by a ****ty retard will never work.

  14. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:48:59 -0700, Don Zeigler wrote:

    > The Bee wrote:
    >
    >> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    > What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    > play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    > backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    What a dick you are.
    --
    http://www.naplesrealty.com/Siberian_Husky.htm
    My Dogs Can Kick The **** Out Of Your Dogs

  15. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "Mike Manure" stated in post
    13nl6e01be8zc$.1wy4y7dbyawzx$.dlg@40tude.net on 9/2/08 5:04 PM:

    > On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:48:59 -0700, Don Zeigler wrote:
    >
    >> The Bee wrote:
    >>
    >>> I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
    >>> does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.

    >> What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    >> play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    >> backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    > What a dick you are.

    No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
    on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
    user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).

    Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
    they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
    searches.

    They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
    reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.

    --
    BU__SH__

  16. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Who are you, ****knob?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Tonight's forecast: Dark, scattered light toward dawn.

    Good to the last supper

  17. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Your worst ****ing nightmare. Wanna try me?
    --
    http://www.naplesrealty.com/Siberian_Husky.htm
    My Dogs Can Kick The **** Out Of Your Dogs

  18. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:07:33 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >>> What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
    >>> play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
    >>> backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.

    >> What a dick you are.

    > No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
    > on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
    > user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).
    >
    > Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
    > they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
    > searches.
    >
    > They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
    > reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.

    Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
    --
    http://www.naplesrealty.com/Siberian_Husky.htm
    My Dogs Can Kick The **** Out Of Your Dogs

  19. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    REAL-ESTATE CROSSPOSTS REMOVED

    * Mike Manure peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:17:14 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Mike Manure wrote:
    >>
    >>> What a dick you are.

    >> Who are you, ****knob?

    > Your worst ****ing nightmare. Wanna try me?

    Another big talker on the 'net! Who'd a thunk it?

    She was only the farmer's daughter/
    But all the horse-men knew 'er/

    Well, at least he's healthy, ha ha:

    --
    "The release of emotion is what keeps us health. Emotionally healthy."
    "That may be, Doctor. However, I have noted that the healthy release

  20. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    "Mike Manure" stated in post
    16lxcwl0477l2.qhvqyoshqoab.dlg@40tude.net on 9/3/08 10:03 AM:

    >>> What a dick you are.

    >> No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
    >> on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
    >> user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).
    >>
    >> Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
    >> they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
    >> searches.
    >>
    >> They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
    >> reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.

    > Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.

    If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
    personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
    cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.

    --
    "And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. Itıs
    never a reason." - Bill Gates