William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux

This is a discussion on William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anythingpositive in any NG. - Linux ; On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:46:21 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote: > Snit wrote: > >> I act honestly and honorably. > > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! > > Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable. Amazing, isn't it. What lying ...

  1. Re: Michael Glasser? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:46:21 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I act honestly and honorably.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >
    > Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.

    Amazing, isn't it. What lying POS Michael Snit Glasser is.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  2. Re: Linux Nazi SS Strom Trooper Kohlmann? He is a GOON. I have neverseen him act like anything but a Linux using GOON.

    Peter Khlmann wrote:

    > So you too admit that I have shown you to be extremely dumb.
    > And lying, naturally. But that is a given with you widiots

    No one gives a rat's ass about you but you Kohlmann and what you are
    talking about. Now, take your sorry and pathetic Linux using GOON butt
    and slither back into you goon hole. And take that damn family of yours
    with you.

  3. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    * Don Zeigler peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I act honestly and honorably.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >
    > Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...You could be reading the next message by now.
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

    Why do you keep replying with the same post twice, with different client
    software each time?

    --
    UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
    would also stop you from doing clever things.

  4. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Don Zeigler peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> I act honestly and honorably.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >>
    >> Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really
    >> honorable. --
    >> Regards,
    >> [tv]
    >>
    >> ...You could be reading the next message by now.
    >>
    >> Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    >> Good to the last supper

    > Why do you keep replying with the same post twice, with different client
    > software each time?

    He isn't

    One is a nym-thief
    --
    We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

  5. Re: Linux Nazi SS Strom Trooper Kohlmann? He is a GOON. I have never seen him act like anything but a Linux using GOON.

    The Bee wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >

    >> So you too admit that I have shown you to be extremely dumb.
    >> And lying, naturally. But that is a given with you widiots

    > No one gives a rat's ass about you but you Kohlmann and what you are
    > talking about. Now, take your sorry and pathetic Linux using GOON butt
    > and slither back into you goon hole. And take that damn family of yours
    > with you.

    Ah, I see.
    The well reasoned post from someone with "30 years experience" in computers
    on various platforms...
    --
    This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage

  6. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Linonut wrote:

    > Why do you keep replying with the same post twice, with different client
    > software each time?

    That's not me, it's someone using my name. I have never used Outlook for
    newsgroups, and the email address "Don" is using points to a domain I
    haven't had in years.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.

    Good to the last supper

  7. Re: Linux Nazi SS Strom Trooper Kohlmann? He is a GOON. I have neverseen him act like anything but a Linux using GOON.

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    You're just a Linux using goon. You're ****ed-up in the head, no doubt
    about it.

  8. Re: Linux Nazi SS Strom Trooper Kohlmann? He is a GOON. I have never seen him act like anything but a Linux using GOON.

    The Bee blubbered incoherently:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >

    > You're just a Linux using goon. You're ****ed-up in the head, no doubt
    > about it.

    Another well reasoned post from someone with "30 years experience" in
    computers on various platforms...
    --
    You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

  9. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Why do you keep replying with the same post twice, with different client
    >> software each time?

    >That's not me, it's someone using my name. I have never used Outlook for
    >newsgroups, and the email address "Don" is using points to a domain I
    >haven't had in years.

    It's the same guy who has been posting as "Geoff Fitton". A Wintroll
    playing games, no doubt.

  10. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    Linonut wrote:

    > Why do you keep replying with the same post twice, with different client
    > software each time?

    That's not me, it's someone using my name. I have never used Outlook for
    newsgroups, and the email address "Don" is using points to a domain I
    haven't had in years.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.

    Good to the last supper

  11. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 27, 8:32 pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article ,
    >
    > Snit wrote:
    > > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be
    > > honest.
    > > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > > elsewhere.

    > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    > can't seem to resist your threads.

    Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.

    Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

  12. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 28, 5:54*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 27, 8:32 pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    > > In article ,

    > > Snit wrote:
    > > > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be
    > > > honest.
    > > > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > > > elsewhere.

    > > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    > > can't seem to resist your threads.

    > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.
    >
    > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. *But *a "smart Asshole..

    You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    twinkle toes, you strike out again.

  13. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 28, 5:54 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 27, 8:32 pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    > > In article ,

    > > Snit wrote:
    > > > They never offer *anything* of value... and do not know how to be
    > > > honest.
    > > > Peter went so far his ISP killed his Usenet access and he had to go
    > > > elsewhere.

    > > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    > > can't seem to resist your threads.

    > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.
    >
    > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

    You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    twinkle toes, you strike out again.

    ?

  14. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 28, 10:14*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 28, 5:54 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 27, 8:32 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

    > > > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    > > > can't seem to resist your threads.

    > > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.

    > > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

    > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > twinkle toes, you strike out again.
    >
    > ?

    It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    after all.

  15. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 28, 10:14 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 28, 5:54 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 27, 8:32 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

    > > > Peter is smart and does make useful technical contributions. He just
    > > > can't seem to resist your threads.

    > > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.

    > > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

    > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > twinkle toes, you strike out again.
    >
    > ?

    It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    after all.

    And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

  16. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 29, 8:59*am, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 28, 10:14 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 28, 5:54 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart..

    > > > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

    > > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > > twinkle toes, you strike out again.

    > > ?

    > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > after all.
    >
    > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. *With a capital A.

    No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    being an asshole has its perks. The only perk you get by being an
    idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.

  17. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 29, 8:59 am, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 28, 10:14 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 28, 5:54 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > Being a dick like me who's occasionally right, doesn't make him smart.

    > > > Unlike you who claims that you are an Asshole. But a "smart Asshole.

    > > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > > twinkle toes, you strike out again.

    > > ?

    > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > after all.
    >
    > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

    No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get big
    perks. The only perk you get by being an
    idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.

    More delusions, Asshole? Perks? Bwahaaahaaaa! You mean you get to be
    called "****head" also?

    Dennis Leary? Do you suck his dick also?

    Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't a
    compliment, ****head?

    BTW; What do you prefer to be called? Asshole, or ****head.

  18. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Aug 31, 9:25*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 29, 8:59 am, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 28, 10:14 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > > > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > > > twinkle toes, you strike out again.

    > > > ?

    > > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > > after all.

    > > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

    > No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    > being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get big
    > perks. The only perk you get by being an
    > idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.
    >
    > More delusions, Asshole? *Perks? *Bwahaaahaaaa!
    >
    > Dennis Leary? *Do you suck his dick also?

    What is your obsession with dicks and assholes?

    > Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't a
    > compliment?

    I don't know Steve Jobs, so it's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure he
    wasn't talking about me at the time.

    > BTW; What do you prefer to be called, sir?

    You can keep calling me sir, since I seem to be making you my bitch.

  19. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 29, 8:59 am, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 28, 10:14 pm, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > You can't quote a post correctly. You can't quote "smart" correctly.
    > > > And your response doesn't make sense, not even as an insult. 0 for 3
    > > > twinkle toes, you strike out again.

    > > > ?

    > > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > > after all.

    > > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

    > No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    > being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get
    > big
    > perks. The only perk you get by being an
    > idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.
    >
    > More delusions, Asshole? Perks? Bwahaaahaaaa!
    >
    > Dennis Leary? Do you suck his dick also?

    What is your obsession with dicks and assholes?

    I don't know why you have such an infatuation with them. Does the idea
    titillate you?
    ..

    > Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't a
    > compliment?

    I don't know Steve Jobs, so it's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure he
    wasn't talking about me at the time.

    You claimed Steve Jobs agreed that you are an Asshole.

    > BTW; What do you prefer to be called, sir?

    You can keep calling me sir, since I seem to be making you my bitch.

    How many more "last words" do you need, Asshole?

  20. Re: William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contributeanything positive in any NG.

    On Sep 1, 9:00*am, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 31, 9:25 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 29, 8:59 am, "zara" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > It's okay if you don't understand. You are a self-proclaimed idiot
    > > > after all.

    > > > And you, are a self proclaimed Asshole. With a capital A.

    > > No ****. Never heard the Dennis Leary song have you? Let's just say
    > > being an asshole has its perks. And since I'm such a big asshole, I get
    > > big
    > > perks. The only perk you get by being an
    > > idiot is a constant ass whopping from me.

    > > More delusions, Asshole? Perks? Bwahaaahaaaa!

    > > Dennis Leary? Do you suck his dick also?

    > What is your obsession with dicks and assholes?
    >
    > I don't know why you have such an infatuation with them. *Does the idea
    > titillate you?

    Nope, but then again I'm not the one writing Asshole every other word.

    > > Did you ever think that when Steve Jobs called you as Asshole, it wasn't a
    > > compliment?

    > I don't know Steve Jobs, so it's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure he
    > wasn't talking about me at the time.
    >
    > You claimed Steve Jobs agreed that you are an Asshole.

    I claimed you are an idiot, because that's not what I said at all.

    > > BTW; What do you prefer to be called, sir?

    > You can keep calling me sir, since I seem to be making you my bitch.
    >
    > How many more "last words" do you need, Asshole?

    I don't need you to tell me when to stop posting, retard. How many
    more times are you going to claim to be done with this conversation?
    You lack basic reading comprehension skills, and common sense. It
    doesn't help that you are fat and alone either. I'm sorry you lead
    such a miserable life.