Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro - Linux ; "8.04 freezes all the time. It's the worst Distro yet. Unfortunately, my Desktop uses a Netgear MA111 adapter, and 7.10 doesn't come with stuff to support my adapter, so I can't get internet, so I'm stuck with a crappy distro." ...

  1. Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro

    "8.04 freezes all the time. It's the worst Distro yet. Unfortunately, my
    Desktop uses a Netgear MA111 adapter, and 7.10 doesn't come with stuff to
    support my adapter, so I can't get internet, so I'm stuck with a crappy
    distro."

    http://techxplorer.com/2008/04/23/fi...in-ubuntu-804/

    Can't you cola wacks help a Linux brudda^^^^^^victim out?

  2. Re: Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro

    DFS wrote:

    > "8.04 freezes all the time. It's the worst Distro yet. Unfortunately, my
    > Desktop uses a Netgear MA111 adapter, and 7.10 doesn't come with stuff to
    > support my adapter, so I can't get internet, so I'm stuck with a crappy
    > distro."
    >
    > http://techxplorer.com/2008/04/23/fi...in-ubuntu-804/
    >

    > Can't you cola wacks help a Linux brudda^^^^^^victim out?

    Same old story ... One troll backing up another.

  3. Re: Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro

    On 2008-08-26, DFS wrote:
    > "8.04 freezes all the time. It's the worst Distro yet. Unfortunately, my
    > Desktop uses a Netgear MA111 adapter, and 7.10 doesn't come with stuff to
    > support my adapter, so I can't get internet, so I'm stuck with a crappy
    > distro."
    >
    > http://techxplorer.com/2008/04/23/fi...in-ubuntu-804/
    >

    > Can't you cola wacks help a Linux brudda^^^^^^victim out?

    Someone already suggested that this fool refer to the relevant help forum.

    --

    Truth is irrelevant as long as the predictions are good. |||
    / | \

  4. Re: Linux: victim stuck with a crappy distro

    JEDIDIAH wrote:

    > Someone already suggested that this fool refer to the relevant help forum.

    You can't reverse a lobotomy.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"