[News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz writes: > Syncsort Backup Express Introduces Linux Support to its Advanced Recovery Data > Protection and Disaster Recovery Solutions > > ,----[ Quote ] > | Syncsort's Backup Express now offers unprecedented data protection, disaster > | recovery ...

  1. Re: [News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > Syncsort Backup Express Introduces Linux Support to its Advanced Recovery Data
    > Protection and Disaster Recovery Solutions
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Syncsort's Backup Express now offers unprecedented data protection, disaster
    > | recovery and business continuity capabilities for Linux, as well as for
    > | Windows, Solaris and heterogeneous networks.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...2%7D&dist=hppr
    >
    > Games : Dirk Dashing v1.1 released!
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Some of the new features they have developed for the upcoming Dirk Dashing 2
    > | have been ported back into the original game.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/...p?storyid=2474
    >
    > A lot of games and applications are being ported to GNU/Linux these days. They
    > must be seeing Vista to realise what's coming.

    As usual Spamowitz does not check out the garbage he is pimping. This
    game is all well and good for 1992 or something but now? Get a grip man.

    http://games.softpedia.com/progScree...hot-11889.html

  2. [News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux

    Syncsort Backup Express Introduces Linux Support to its Advanced Recovery Data
    Protection and Disaster Recovery Solutions

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Syncsort's Backup Express now offers unprecedented data protection, disaster
    | recovery and business continuity capabilities for Linux, as well as for
    | Windows, Solaris and heterogeneous networks.
    `----

    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...2%7D&dist=hppr

    Games : Dirk Dashing v1.1 released!

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Some of the new features they have developed for the upcoming Dirk Dashing 2
    | have been ported back into the original game.
    `----

    http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/...p?storyid=2474

    A lot of games and applications are being ported to GNU/Linux these days. They
    must be seeing Vista to realise what's coming.

    Recent:

    Memopal: Online Backup in Public Beta for Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The public beta version of Memopal for Linux is now downloadable. This launch
    | was timed to almost immediately follow the release of the MAC version. As
    | such, it is part of a *wider strategy, the goal of which is to make Online
    | Backup available to as many operating systems as possible.
    `----

    http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...x,511842.shtml

    Voxeo Announces Prophecy 9 with New SIP APIs, Support for MAC OS X and Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | 9. Linux support - in addition to Prophecy's previous support for Windows,
    | Prophecy 9 runs on any Intel-based Centos 5 or RedHat Enterprise Linux 5
    | system, a feature highly desired by enterprises and service providers as they
    | increasingly deploy Linux server solutions.
    `----

    Launchy for Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Launchy is a clever replacement for program menus that searches for the
    | program you want as you type the name.
    |
    | We already think very highly of the Windows version and now there is a
    | version for Linu
    `----

    http://www.computeractive.co.uk/comp.../launchy-linux
    http://tinyurl.com/5sqosn

    Deadline 3.0 Now Shipping

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | In addition to support for Windows, the latest version of Deadline now runs
    | on Linux and Mac OSX platforms-one of the most in-demand requests from its
    | growing roster of customers.
    `----

    http://siggraphnews.digitalmedianet....icle.jsp?id=48

    LogMeIn Launches Mobile Plug-in for Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | LogMeIn announced today a new plug in available for Linux-based Nokia N800
    | and N810 devices, enabling users to remotely access and control their Windows
    | PCs or Macs using LogMeIn Free or LogMeIn Pro.
    `----

    http://press-releases.techwhack.com/23127-logmein

  3. Re: [News] Syncsort Backup Express and Dirk Dashing Ported to GNU/Linux

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:33:21 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > As usual Spamowitz does not check out the garbage he is pimping. This
    > game is all well and good for 1992 or something but now? Get a grip man.
    >
    > http://games.softpedia.com/progScree...hot-11889.html

    Schestowitz is off the rails again.

    His latest attempt at justifying his off topic spewage is to put [Old] in
    front of his ancient news.

    He must be having a difficult time keeping his masters satisfied.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread