Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen - Linux ; Linux Desktop Muscles out the WINDUMMY OSen http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10024662-16.html Hmmmm.... In straight match of muscle, Linux desktop has muscled with the devil OS and drove it right on out of Phillippines!!!! 30,000 seats. Surely this is first case of WINDUMMIES loosing ...

  1. Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

    Linux Desktop Muscles out the WINDUMMY OSen

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10024662-16.html

    Hmmmm....
    In straight match of muscle, Linux desktop has muscled
    with the devil OS and drove it right on out of Phillippines!!!!

    30,000 seats.

    Surely this is first case of WINDUMMIES loosing in a straight
    faced muscle match?

    Linux solution came out cheaper with
    Linux Desktop and OpenOffice combo no matter how many discounts micoshaft
    offered to counter the package.

    It must be horrible news for Micoshaft Coporation and
    all its lemonating wimmin asstroturfing here.

  2. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

    * 7 peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > It must be horrible news for Micoshaft Coporation and
    > all its lemonating wimmin asstroturfing here.

    WTF does "lemonating" mean?

    --
    Rules for Good Grammar #4.
    (1) Don't use no double negatives.
    (2) Make each pronoun agree with their antecedents.
    (3) Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
    (4) About them sentence fragments.
    (5) When dangling, watch your participles.
    (6) Verbs has got to agree with their subjects.
    (7) Just between you and i, case is important.
    (8) Don't write run-on sentences when they are hard to read.
    (9) Don't use commas, which aren't necessary.
    (10) Try to not ever split infinitives.
    (11) It is important to use your apostrophe's correctly.
    (12) Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.
    (13) Correct speling is essential.
    (14) A preposition is something you never end a sentence with.
    (15) While a transcendant vocabulary is laudable, one must be eternally
    careful so that the calculated objective of communication does not
    become ensconsed in obscurity. In other words, eschew obfuscation.

  3. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| "There's a lot of Linux out there -- much more than Microsoft generally
    >| signals publicly -- and their customers are using it, so it's important that
    >| Microsoft have a good interoperability story on that front. Linking up with a
    >| Linux vendor is a good way to do that," added Paul DeGroot, a Directions On
    >| Microsoft analyst.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/64232.html

    Best frienemies forever!

    --
    John the Baptist after poisoning a thief,
    Looks up at his hero, the Commander-in-Chief,

  4. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

  5. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

    Linonut wrote:

    > * 7 peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> It must be horrible news for Micoshaft Coporation and
    >> all its lemonating wimmin asstroturfing here.

    > WTF does "lemonating" mean?

    Don't ask - its something much horrible and too terrible.

    An alternative sanitated meaning you can think of
    as 'someone who sells lemons'.

    Asstroturfers are forever selling lemons here.

  6. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

    Linonut wrote:

    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| "There's a lot of Linux out there -- much more than Microsoft generally
    >>| signals publicly -- and their customers are using it, so it's important
    >>| that Microsoft have a good interoperability story on that front. Linking
    >>| up with a Linux vendor is a good way to do that," added Paul DeGroot, a
    >>| Directions On Microsoft analyst.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/64232.html

    > Best frienemies forever!

    Its funny how the press release after release portray Micoshaft as
    buying indeminified patent protected Linux from Novel when what they are
    actually reduced to doing is only purchasing Linux support from Novel so
    that micoshaft sales team can go sell and install supported Linux to their
    customers. Just like big server farms purchase Linux support from Redhat or
    any of the other Linux vendors. In other words micoshaft is just reduced to
    a reseller for Novel. It is possible then for micoshaft to become
    reseller to other flavours of Linux - customers would demand it
    and refuse to do business with micoshaft if they can't deliver
    the Linux specified.

  7. Re: Linux Desktop Muscles out WINDUMMY OSen

+ Reply to Thread