7 is proof positive that Linux attracts nutjobs - Linux

This is a discussion on 7 is proof positive that Linux attracts nutjobs - Linux ; "Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER than anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its bigger than IBM, its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its bigger than Sony and its bigger than ...

  1. 7 is proof positive that Linux attracts nutjobs

    "Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER than
    anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its bigger than IBM,
    its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its bigger than Sony and its
    bigger than Mitsubishi."

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde

    That was 12 years ago, little guy.

    Where can I see some of these 'self-repairing shape-changing nanobots' of
    yours?

    And who voted you European Inventor of the Year?

    And what's up with all the licensing and royalties and patents and $1
    million upfront? You sound just like Microsoft...

  2. Re: 7 is proof positive that Linux attracts nutjobs

    "DFS" writes:

    > "Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER than
    > anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its bigger than IBM,
    > its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its bigger than Sony and its
    > bigger than Mitsubishi."
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
    >
    > That was 12 years ago, little guy.
    >
    > Where can I see some of these 'self-repairing shape-changing nanobots' of
    > yours?
    >
    > And who voted you European Inventor of the Year?
    >
    > And what's up with all the licensing and royalties and patents and $1
    > million upfront? You sound just like Microsoft...

    Well,without the success of course. No wonder he is so bitter and, well,
    rather pathetic.

    --
    "I do believe I have stated that he should be given the benefit of the
    doubt, as is his right. If he did this crime, as it would seem, then he

  3. Re: 7 is proof positive that Linux attracts nutjobs

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:54:53 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER than
    > anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its bigger than IBM,
    > its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its bigger than Sony and its
    > bigger than Mitsubishi."
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
    >
    > That was 12 years ago, little guy.
    >
    > Where can I see some of these 'self-repairing shape-changing nanobots' of
    > yours?
    >
    > And who voted you European Inventor of the Year?
    >
    > And what's up with all the licensing and royalties and patents and $1
    > million upfront? You sound just like Microsoft...

    No wonder 7 went off the rails.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: