Re: How to limit spread of windummy OSen in your company - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: How to limit spread of windummy OSen in your company - Linux ; 7 wrote: > 7 wrote: >> >> From: j...@stellar.demon.co.uk (Joe Michael) >> Subject: NASA Mars 2001 Project >> Date: 1997/04/29 >> Message-ID: #1/1 >> X-Deja-AN: 238243091 >> Organization: Robodyne Cybernetics >> X-easynet-cherry: 86234723218377.nnrp >> Reply-To: j...@stellar.demon.co.uk >> Newsgroups: sci.engr.micromachining >> ...

  1. Re: How to limit spread of windummy OSen in your company

    7 wrote:
> [...]
    >> Newsgroups: sci.engr.micromachining
    >>

    >> I've uploaded some pages on using fractal robotics
    >> technology to meet a call for proposals by NASA to
    >> send instrumentation on probes to Mars.
    >>
    >> http://www.robodyne.com/mars2001
    >>
    >> NASA has called for robotic instrumentation for the
    >> Mars 2001 project.
    >>
    >> My proposal involves the use of fractal robotics technology
    >> that can integrate micro and nano compatible devices
    >> that may at present only exist in labs.
    >> The fractal robotics technology allows a platform
    >> where such lab bound technologies can be rolled out
    >> by providing self repair facilities to critical
    >> functionality.
    >>
    >> The NASA call for proposals can be found at
    >> http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/oss/ao...2001/index.htm.
    >> The core technology which Robodyne is using to fulfill the
    >> call for proposals can be found at http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk.
    >> In case of difficulty, a mirror site is also available
    >> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~robodyne/stellar.
    >>
    >> Robodyne wishes to share all the techologies mentioned in here
    >> through formation of a consortia as detailed in the
    >> Mars 2001 commerce section
    >> http://www.robodyne.com/mars2001/commerce.htm.
    >>
    >> The specific technologies and products to be delivered for
    >> the mission payload can be found described in the technology
    >> section of the information uploaded
    >> http://www.robodyne.com/mars2001/technology.htm
    >>
    >> The methods and techologies
    >> described therein are far ahead of any competing proposals.
    >>
    >> You can either contact me directly, (address below) or if you are
    >> based in the USA, then contact Michael McDonald who is founder
    >> of NASA JSC area nanotechnolgy study group and Robodyne's
    >> US representative.
    >>
    >> Michael McDonald - d...@amtexpo.com
    >> Web Site http://www.amtexpo.com/nano
    >> Voice 281-286-2268, Fax 281-286-2259
    >>
    >> Please note I will be visiting the USA in May
    >> details http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk/travel.htm and hoping
    >> to bringing some of the prototypes for demonstration.
    >> If you need to see me (as originator of this proposal and
    >> this form of fractal robotics technology), then please
    >> use Michael McDonald to book appointments.
    >>
    >> Please also note that you need to act quickly (probably starting
    >> today!) as some of the deadlines within the NASA document
    >> are due at the beginning of May.
    >>

    >> *-------------------| http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk
    >>> -------------------*
    >>> Joseph Michael * Robodyne Cybernetics Ltd |
    >>> J...@stellar.demon.co.uk | 23 Portland Rise, London
    >>> N4 2PT | Tel 0836 703945 (Mobile) : Tel 0181-800 9914
    >>> Fax 9915 |

    >> *-----: MIRROR -> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~robodyne/stellar
    >> :-----*
    >>
    >> *-------------------| http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk
    >> |-------------------*
    >>> Joseph Michael * Robodyne Cybernetics Ltd |
    >>> Email: From Mirror Web Site | 23 Portland Rise, London N4
    >>> 2PT | Tel 0836 703945 (Mobile) : Tel 0181-800 9914 Fax

    What happened to all those little nanobots and enemy gadgets, little guy?
    Did they attack you in a mass revolt, and enter your bloodstream where even
    now they do untold harm to your cerebrum?

  2. Re: How to limit spread of windummy OSen in your company

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:31:21 -0400, DFS wrote:

> [...]
    >>> If you need to see me (as originator of this proposal and
    >>> this form of fractal robotics technology), then please
    >>> use Michael McDonald to book appointments.
    >>>
    >>> Please also note that you need to act quickly (probably starting
    >>> today!) as some of the deadlines within the NASA document
    >>> are due at the beginning of May.
    >>>

    >>> *-------------------| http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk
    >>> *-----: MIRROR -> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~robodyne/stellar
    >>> :-----*
    >>>
    >>> *-------------------| http://www.stellar.demon.co.uk
    >>> |-------------------*
    >>> *-----: MIRROR -> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~robodyne/stellar :-----*

    >> HTH Joe.

    > What happened to all those little nanobots and enemy gadgets, little guy?
    > Did they attack you in a mass revolt, and enter your bloodstream where even
    > now they do untold harm to your cerebrum?

    After a night of heavy drinking and Mexican food, they promptly exited his
    body never to be seen again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: