Re: Many More Microsoft Shills Exposed and Listed - Linux

  1. Re: Many More Microsoft Shills Exposed and Listed

    On Aug 24, 7:29*am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    > Poison Pen Collection
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | This is going to be a list of big publisher shills. Those are people who take
    > | their marching orders from big companies but pretend to be independent
    > | experts. *
    > `----
    >
    > http://slashdot.org/~twitter/journal/206959

    George Ou posts in c.o.l.a. as [H]omer.

  2. Re: Many More Microsoft Shills Exposed and Listed

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:17:22 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

    > On Aug 24, 7:29*am, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Poison Pen Collection
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| This is going to be a list of big publisher shills. Those are people who take
    >>| their marching orders from big companies but pretend to be independent
    >>| experts. *
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://slashdot.org/~twitter/journal/206959
    >>

    > George Ou posts in c.o.l.a. as [H]omer.

    Are you sure about that?

    Roy Schestowitz should add his own name to the list.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Many More Microsoft Shills Exposed and Listed

    On Aug 24, 5:58*pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:17:22 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:
    > > On Aug 24, 7:29*am, Roy Schestowitz
    > > wrote:

    > >> Poison Pen Collection

    > >> ,----[ Quote ]
    > >> `----

    > >>http://slashdot.org/~twitter/journal/206959

    > > George Ou posts in c.o.l.a. as [H]omer.

    > Are you sure about that?

    Nope, I just enjoy making things up from time to time, especially when
    the topic is incredibly stupid and irrelevant to begin with, like this
    one.

    > Roy Schestowitz should add his own name to the list.

    He would love the exposure.

+ Reply to Thread