Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question - Linux ; thanatoid, ye tickle-brained fiend of hell, leave now thou vain bibble-babble, ye yielded: > catchme wrote in > news hJrk.208662$gc5.116412@pd7urf2no: > >> Tony wrote: >>> If i remember correctly back to 9/11 in 2001 it was the >>> country that ...

  1. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    thanatoid, ye tickle-brained fiend of hell, leave now thou vain
    bibble-babble, ye yielded:

    > catchme wrote in
    > newshJrk.208662$gc5.116412@pd7urf2no:
    >
    >> Tony wrote:
    >>> If i remember correctly back to 9/11 in 2001 it was the
    >>> country that you come from that was responsible for all
    >>> the attacks on the twin towers. That's right CanaDUH let
    >>> the punjabs through Montreal and they FROGGED the twin
    >>> towers.

    >> lol.
    >> riiight- and let me ask you
    >> 1) have you ever crossed the border yourself?
    >> 2) if so, which side do you meet the US guards?
    >>
    >> the answer is, the US guards are patrolling the entry INTO
    >> the US. Therefore, it is the US who let the terrorists into
    >> their country. This applies to airports as well- if you
    >> land at an american airport, you encounter US customs
    >> officials. sorry you drank the CNN's kool-aid.

    > WHAT will it take for you people to see the light?
    >
    > Arguing about the straws and failing to see the haystack is
    > about to burst into flames.
    >
    > The only enemy you have to fear is your own government. The
    > people behind Bush the puppet did it, as someday you will all
    > find out, unless evil triumphs totally. I am still waiting to
    > see if we get elections or martial law this fall.
    >
    > Osama is a good pal of the Bush family, going back for years.
    > That's why he "hasn't been found". Well, he could be found in
    > about 5 minutes, but nobody wants to kill him. If they wanted
    > to, you don't think they would have? Hussein was a good friend
    > too.
    >
    > Anybody can be a good friend of the USA until the CIA decides
    > s/he's "inconvenient" after they've served their purpose.

  2. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:28:45 -1200, Kadaitcha Man sat in thee Comfee
    Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    > thanatoid, ye tickle-brained fiend of hell, leave now thou vain
    > bibble-babble, ye yielded:
    >> catchme wrote:
    >>>
    >>> lol.
    >>> riiight- and let me ask you
    >>> 1) have you ever crossed the border yourself? 2) if so, which side do
    >>> you meet the US guards?
    >>>
    >>> the answer is, the US guards are patrolling the entry INTO the US.
    >>> Therefore, it is the US who let the terrorists into their country. This
    >>> applies to airports as well- if you land at an american airport, you
    >>> encounter US customs officials. sorry you drank the CNN's kool-aid.

    >> WHAT will it take for you people to see the light?
    >>
    >> Arguing about the straws and failing to see the haystack is about to
    >> burst into flames.
    >>
    >> The only enemy you have to fear is your own government. The people
    >> behind Bush the puppet did it, as someday you will all find out, unless
    >> evil triumphs totally. I am still waiting to see if we get elections or
    >> martial law this fall.
    >>
    >> Osama is a good pal of the Bush family, going back for years. That's why
    >> he "hasn't been found". Well, he could be found in about 5 minutes, but
    >> nobody wants to kill him. If they wanted to, you don't think they would
    >> have? Hussein was a good friend too.
    >>
    >> Anybody can be a good friend of the USA until the CIA decides s/he's
    >> "inconvenient" after they've served their purpose.

  3. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    >> Anybody can be a good friend of the USA until the CIA decides
    >> s/he's "inconvenient" after they've served their purpose.

  4. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Dave, ye pinch-spotted giblet, that were to enlard thy fat already
    pride, ye exhausted:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >

    >>> Anybody can be a good friend of the USA until the CIA decides
    >>> s/he's "inconvenient" after they've served their purpose.

  5. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    hwأf wrote in
    newsan.2008.08.23.15.18.28.429767@netscape.net:

    > The CIA would never tell a lie
    > http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/22-17

    404

    --
    [from a recent conversation]
    thanatoid: So why did you decide you needed broadband?

  6. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:46:28 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > Dave, ye pinch-spotted giblet, that were to enlard thy fat already
    > pride, ye exhausted:

  7. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:00:19 +0000, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    Dave got double secret probation for writing:

    >Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >

    >>> Anybody can be a good friend of the USA until the CIA decides
    >>> s/he's "inconvenient" after they've served their purpose.

  8. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    thanatoid wrote:
    > hwأf wrote in
    > newsan.2008.08.23.15.18.28.429767@netscape.net:
    >

    >> The CIA would never tell a lie
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/22-17

    > 404

    MK Ultra

  9. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Dave wrote:
    > thanatoid wrote:
    >> hwأf wrote in
    >> newsan.2008.08.23.15.18.28.429767@netscape.net:
    >>

    >>> The CIA would never tell a lie
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/22-17

    >> 404
    >>

    > MK Ultra

    CONINTELPRO

    --
    Last night while sitting in my chair
    I pinged a host that wasn't there

  10. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    "thanatoid" wrote in message
    > hwأf wrote in
    > newsan.2008.08.23.15.18.28.429767@netscape.net:
    >

    > > The CIA would never tell a lie
    > > http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/22-17

    Really? Why BUSH busted them then recently?

    Sucka Dick!

  11. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    The Secretary of HomIntern, ye repugnant one besotted on sweet delights,
    the complaints I have heard of you I do not all believe; 'tis thy
    slowness, for I know you lack not folly to make such knaveries, ye
    sneered:

    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:19:48 -0700, RHF k'lamed:
    >> On Aug 23, 3:42 am, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    >>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:28:45 -1200, Kadaitcha Man sat in thee Comfee
    >>> Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

  12. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    hwأf wrote in
    newsan.2008.08.23.15.18.28.429767@netscape.net:

    > The CIA would never tell a lie
    > http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/22-17

    Perhaps I did not make myself clear.

    I meant:

    "Oops..."
    "The page you're looking for can't be found."

    ????

    --
    [from a recent conversation]
    thanatoid: So why did you decide you needed broadband?
    Neighbor: I wanted to read my e-mail faster.

  13. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Sucka Dick!

    wrote:

    Comfee

    country

    the

    Montreal

    side

    US.

    country.

    the

    about to

    people

    get

    That's

    don't

    s/he's

  14. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    news:zlayyf$v16$f@alt.sex.ads.fanny.batter.biz.gue rnsey...
    > Dave, ye pinch-spotted giblet, that were to enlard thy fat already
    > pride, ye exhausted:

  15. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    "Buffalo" wrote in message

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > > Dave, ye pinch-spotted giblet, that were to enlard thy fat already
    > > pride, ye exhausted:

  16. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    "Aratzio" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:00:19 +0000, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    > Dave got double secret probation for writing:

  17. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    "Laurence Sheldon" wrote in message
    news:KpadnQiOcdSBYC3VnZ2dnUVZ_r_inZ2d@posted.toast net...

    > "Aratzio" wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:00:19 +0000, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    > > Dave got double secret probation for writing:

  18. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:

    >On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:28:45 -1200, Kadaitcha Man

    *plonk*

  19. Re: Who do you trust to defend the country?? flawed question

    Buffalo wrote:

    >Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread