Re: Hey Mark!!! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Hey Mark!!! - Linux ; Mark Earnest, ye ill-bred overwheening traitor, you should be a woman and yet your beard forbids me to interpret that you are so, ye fulminated: > sound effects. http://www.digital-audio.net/_aude/hifi/garage1.mp3 Pump up the volume. -- Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre ...

  1. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    Mark Earnest, ye ill-bred overwheening traitor, you should be a woman
    and yet your beard forbids me to interpret that you are so, ye
    fulminated:

    > sound effects.

    http://www.digital-audio.net/_aude/hifi/garage1.mp3

    Pump up the volume.

  2. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    On Aug 22, 9:42*pm, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
    > Mark Earnest, ye ill-bred overwheening traitor, you should be a woman
    > and yet your beard forbids me to interpret that you are so, ye
    > fulminated:
    >
    > > sound effects.

    > http://www.digital-audio.net/_aude/hifi/garage1.mp3
    >
    > Pump up the volume.
    >
    > --
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    ?

  3. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    RHF, ye insignificant prating peasant, a huge translation of hypocrisy,
    vilely compiled, profoundly stupid, ye pressured:

    > ?

    Hm. I attracted three k0oKs in one day. It's a hat-trick.

  4. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    Kadaitcha Man another "Brain Dead" Follower of Deco and Albie wrote:

    > --
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007.

    The Internet Black Hats, Virus Flinging Hackers!
    The Reason the Grid went down yesterday!
    They found a way in!
    They are not engaged in Freedom of Speech, they are "Terrorists", with a
    "SERIOUS AGENDA"!

  5. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    RHF wrote:
    > > --
    > > Hammer of Thor:

    > ?

    Internet Black Hats!
    Spam Dosers!
    Virus Flinging "HACKERS"!
    The Pricks who think it is funny to "PLONK PEOPLE"!

  6. Re: Hey Mark!!!

    Kadaitcha Man the Brainwashed Criminal Troll wrote:

    > RHF, ye insignificant prating peasant, a huge translation of hypocrisy,
    > vilely compiled, profoundly stupid, ye pressured:
    >
    > > ?

    > Hm. I attracted three k0oKs in one day. It's a hat-trick.
    >
    > --
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Black Hat Criminal "HACKER", bust them and their group and Norton is out
    of Business, you don't need Firewall Protection or Anti Virus Protection
    any more, just take them "OFF LINE"!
    They haven't been able to write a Good Script since they busted the kid
    in Berlin.
    18 Year Olds, do not:"Love their Wife and Kids"!
    Albie and Deco like Kids though.
    In true Christian Form, "suffer the little children"!
    Pedophile Monsters!

+ Reply to Thread