Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter - Linux ; Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain in thy head?, ye squealed: > This Charter > It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and > exchanging their experience. Oh, look. A ...

  1. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain
    in thy head?, ye squealed:

    > This Charter

    > It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and
    > exchanging their experience.

    Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.

  2. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    news:21p45f$22r$x@rec.activism.panties.co.tajikist an...
    > Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain
    > in thy head?, ye squealed:
    >
    > > This Charter

    > > It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and
    > > exchanging their experience.

    > Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.
    >
    > --
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Sucka dick!

  3. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer, ye beef-witted parcel-bawd, this is the foul fiend
    Flibbertigibbet, ye muttered:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > news:21p45f$22r$x@rec.activism.panties.co.tajikist an...
    >> Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain
    >> in thy head?, ye squealed:
    >>
    >> > This Charter

    >> > It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and
    >> > exchanging their experience.

    >> Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    >> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    >> Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    >> Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > Sucka dick!

    Hey, JakTheFlubber. I was hoping you'd died a horrible, painful death.

  4. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    > Jakthehammer, ye beef-witted parcel-bawd, this is the foul fiend
    > Flibbertigibbet, ye muttered:
    >

    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > > news:21p45f$22r$x@rec.activism.panties.co.tajikist an...
    > >> Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a

    brain
    > >> in thy head?, ye squealed:

    > >> Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > >> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > >> Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > >> Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > > Sucka dick!

    > Hey, JakTheFlubber. I was hoping you'd died a horrible, painful death.

    Just Sucka dick will you?

  5. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer, ye waxy-faced newt, die and be damned, ye uttered:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> Jakthehammer, ye beef-witted parcel-bawd, this is the foul fiend
    >> Flibbertigibbet, ye muttered:
    >>

    >> > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> > news:21p45f$22r$x@rec.activism.panties.co.tajikist an...

    > brain

    >> > Sucka dick!

    >> Hey, JakTheFlubber. I was hoping you'd died a horrible, painful death.

    > Just Sucka dick will you?

    Wow! Scawy! WUN AWAAAAAY!!!1! IT's a TWOLL!!1!

  6. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    > Jakthehammer, ye waxy-faced newt, die and be damned, ye uttered:
    >

    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

    > >> Jakthehammer, ye beef-witted parcel-bawd, this is the foul fiend
    > >> Flibbertigibbet, ye muttered:

    > > brain

    > >> Hey, JakTheFlubber. I was hoping you'd died a horrible, painful

    death.

    > > Just Sucka dick will you?

    > Wow! Scawy! WUN AWAAAAAY!!!1! IT's a TWOLL!!1!

  7. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer, ye rank rogue and peasant slave, you lisp and wear strange
    suits, ye hee-hawed:

    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> Jakthehammer, ye waxy-faced newt, die and be damned, ye uttered:
    >>

    >> > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

    >> > brain

    > death.
    >> >
    >> > Just Sucka dick will you?

    >> Wow! Scawy! WUN AWAAAAAY!!!1! IT's a TWOLL!!1!

  8. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    > Jakthehammer, ye rank rogue and peasant slave, you lisp and wear

    strange
    > suits, ye hee-hawed:
    >

    > > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > >> Jakthehammer, ye waxy-faced newt, die and be damned, ye uttered:

    and

    through.

    > > death.

    > >> Wow! Scawy! WUN AWAAAAAY!!!1! IT's a TWOLL!!1!

  9. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    "Jakthehammer" wrote:

    >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    >> Jakthehammer, ye rank rogue and peasant slave, you lisp and wear

    >strange
    >> suits, ye hee-hawed:
    >>

    >> > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

    >and

    >through.

    >> > death.

  10. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    "Archie Leach" wrote in message
    > "Jakthehammer" wrote:
    >

    > >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > >> Jakthehammer, ye rank rogue and peasant slave, you lisp and wear

    > >strange
    > >> suits, ye hee-hawed:

    fiend

    not

    sharing
    > >and

    > >through.

    Hook,

    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    painful

  11. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    > Jakthehammer, ye infectious subtle whore, on my knee I give heaven
    > thanks that I am not like to thee, ye chinned:

    > > Sucka dick now!

  12. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer, ye wayward double villain, that there should be small love
    amongst these sweet knaves, and all this courtesy, the strain of man's
    bred out into baboon and monkey, ye puffed:

    >>> Sucka dick now!

    > Get out of here Dicka..Dicka..Dicka..!

  13. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    news:1n969o$lp2$o@alt.dumpster.amateur.female.swin gers.com.united-kingdom...
    > Jakthehammer, ye wayward double villain, that there should be small

    love
    > amongst these sweet knaves, and all this courtesy, the strain of man's
    > bred out into baboon and monkey, ye puffed:

    > > Get out of here Dicka..Dicka..Dicka..!

  14. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer, ye reeky hogchoker, thou damned tripe visaged rascal, ye
    reeked:

    >>> Get out of here Dicka..Dicka..Dicka..!

    > Heeheee........Sucka Dick Now Aussifool!

    *PLONK*

    VICTOLLY!!!1!

  15. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain
    > in thy head?, ye squealed:
    >
    >> This Charter

    >> It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and
    >> exchanging their experience.

    > Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.

    i didnt know of this newsgroup, but had i known sooner i would have used
    this to help my dad get parts for his willy's '28 overland.
    (needed extensive work, was shipped to his garage from a small tourist
    town where it sat as a tourist attraction, long rusted and wood rotted,
    essentially everything right down to the doors needed replacing,
    grinding, etc)
    Alas he has since sold it for a measly $800.
    i hope the new owners have better luck in their restoration efforts.

    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,

    -Walt Whitman, 1860

  16. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    catchme, ye weather-bitten criminal, base slave, thy words are blunt,
    and so art thou, ye poured out:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Mike Romain, ye beetle-headed that grey iniquity, has thou not a brain
    >> in thy head?, ye squealed:
    >>
    >>> This Charter

    >>> It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and
    >>> exchanging their experience.

    >> Oh, look. A loophole big enough to sail RMS Queen Mary 2 through.

    > i didnt know of this newsgroup, but had i known sooner i would have used
    > this to help my dad get parts for his willy's '28 overland.
    > (needed extensive work, was shipped to his garage from a small tourist
    > town where it sat as a tourist attraction, long rusted and wood rotted,
    > essentially everything right down to the doors needed replacing, grinding,
    > etc)
    > Alas he has since sold it for a measly $800.
    > i hope the new owners have better luck in their restoration efforts.

    Thanks for sharing.

    > --
    > To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    > Resist much, obey little,
    > Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved,
    > Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this earth,
    > ever after-ward resumes its liberty.
    >
    > -Walt Whitman, 1860

  17. Re: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Newsgroup Charter

    Jakthehammer wrote:

    >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread