Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site - Linux ; * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo: > We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not > leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message. > > Translation: You're ...

  1. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not
    > leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message.
    >
    > Translation: You're sure to get a quick response because I'm at my computer
    > desk 24/7/365. I don't ever need to leave it (except to use the crapper and
    > sleep) because my spouse brings home the bacon.

    Are you "coming on" to Snit?

    --
    Sometimes I simply feel that the whole world is a cigarette and I'm the
    only ashtray.

  2. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Linonut wrote:

    >* Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not
    >> leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message.
    >>
    >> Translation: You're sure to get a quick response because I'm at my computer
    >> desk 24/7/365. I don't ever need to leave it (except to use the crapper and
    >> sleep) because my spouse brings home the bacon.
    >>

    >Are you "coming on" to Snit?

    Hehe. That phone line doesn't cost $1.99 a minute, by any chance?

  3. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    "Linonut" stated in post
    HQyrk.14020$XT1.7858@bignews5.bellsouth.net on 8/22/08 6:08 AM:

    > * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not
    >> leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message.
    >>
    >> Translation: You're sure to get a quick response because I'm at my computer
    >> desk 24/7/365. I don't ever need to leave it (except to use the crapper and
    >> sleep) because my spouse brings home the bacon.
    >>

    > Are you "coming on" to Snit?

    He is showing off his jealousy and his lack of self respect. Nothing more.

    --
    Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

  4. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Linonut wrote:

    > Are you "coming on" to Snit?

    He wishes.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....This just in: Research causes cancer in rats!

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread