Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site - Linux ; "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post nr71k3beghsq$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/21/08 4:13 PM: > We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not > leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message. > > ...

  1. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    nr71k3beghsq$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/21/08 4:13 PM:

    > We like to reply to phone calls and e-mails as quickly as possible and not
    > leave people waiting and wondering if we even received their message.
    >
    > Translation: You're sure to get a quick response because I'm at my computer
    > desk 24/7/365. I don't ever need to leave it (except to use the crapper and
    > sleep) because my spouse brings home the bacon.
    >
    > Often we can offer a solution; if we cannot maybe we know someone who can.
    >
    > Translation: When I'm unable to fix your problems due to my technical
    > incompetence, I'll call a real expert.
    >
    > My wife, Anne has a passion for photography, especially when it comes to
    > photographing people of various ages. She has creative, original ideas that
    > are both fun and beautiful. She enjoys using natural lighting as much as
    > possible and has found people are more relaxed in their own setting,
    > resulting in a better photo. Her work can be used for personal or for
    > professional reasons, depending on your needs.
    >
    > Translation: As I already said, she's the one who actually works, while I
    > play on Usenet and post "educational" YouTube videos no one actually
    > watches.
    >
    > After 20 years in the business I have tackled many other types of jobs as
    > well, from creating customizable bell systems and report card systems for
    > schools to the outright bizarre job of helping to design a fruit-fly
    > speedometer (yes, a tool to measure the speed of flies!)
    >
    > I am proficient with many software packages and have spent years learning
    > how to work with them in concert to solve problems others have thought were
    > impossible or would simply be too expensive to be worth the effort. I
    > welcome the challenges others have said were "impossible" or completely
    > impractical. Often I find a way.
    >
    > Translation: You'll note that I don't actually provide ANYTHING to back up
    > my claims above, except for a "portfolio" of sites I "helped" with, and
    > links to my "educational" videos. Hopefully my big pile of "I love me"
    > screed will obfuscate this issue. As the saying goes, if you can't dazzle
    > 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull****.
    >
    > My office is in my home and I answer calls from about 8 AM to about 6 PM.
    > Please respect that as you call.
    >
    > Translation: I don't actually have an office phone, that's my home number.
    > I can't afford a dedicated line with voicemail or fax as a real business
    > would have.

    I hope you find a healthier way to handle your jealousy and insecurity
    issues. Really.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  2. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Snit wrote:

    > I hope you find a healthier way to handle your jealousy and insecurity
    > issues. Really.

    Jealous of what, Glasser? You?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Ensign Pillsbury? He's BREAD, Jim......

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    l9593e5p2grd$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/21/08 8:25 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I hope you find a healthier way to handle your jealousy and insecurity
    >> issues. Really.

    > Jealous of what, Glxsser? You?

    Clearly. And more.

    --
    I know how a jam jar feels...
    .... full of jam!

  4. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Snit wrote:

    > Clearly. And more.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Why should I be jealous of a ponytailed hippie wannabe who runs a fake
    business?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I hope you find a healthier way to handle your jealousy and insecurity
    >> issues. Really.

    >Jealous of what, Glasser? You?

    That *is* pretty funny...

  6. Re: Intepreting Snot's "business" site

    Snit wrote:

    > You are proving me correct. Again.

    In your sweaty midnight dreams, geek.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....This just in: Research causes cancer in rats!

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread