Windows vs Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Windows vs Linux - Linux ; Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live with?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

  1. Windows vs Linux

    Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    live with?

  2. Re: Windows vs Linux

    "umo" wrote in message
    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

    Ubuntu is Alias and Dog**** is Ringmaster. But who would you wanna live
    with?

    By the way, Adam Albright is excrement

  3. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:

    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    > efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    > with?

    What a stupid comparison.

    Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    her bikini size is also her IQ.

    Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    back it up.

  4. Re: Windows vs Linux

    alt wrote:

    > What a stupid comparison.
    >
    > Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    > her bikini size is also her IQ.
    >
    > Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    > back it up.

    Yep. And who wants to spend their life with a high-maintenance, vapid bimbo
    ratt-a-tatting inanities that make your ears bleed.

    Besides that, she'll run off with any malcontent that happens along, then
    try to come crawling back to you festering with viruses.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On 2008-08-22 05:05, umo wrote:
    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

    Make sure you use condom.

    /bb

  6. Re: Windows vs Linux

    umo wrote:

    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

    Let's just say that people who choose their partner based on looks alone
    usually live to regret it -- and quite rapidly, at that.

    The posting is interesting from a psychological point of view though: this
    isn't the first time a comparison like this is made, and it appears that
    the Windows fanbois go for looks every time, even though they know it's not
    a very sensible thing to do.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  7. Re: Windows vs Linux

    alt wrote:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:
    >
    >> Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    >> efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    >> with?

    > What a stupid comparison.
    >
    > Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    > her bikini size is also her IQ.

    you forgot to say she's a prostitute!!!!!!!!! if you know what i mean she
    will burn a hole in your pocket

    > Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    > back it up.

  8. Re: Windows vs Linux

    darklight wrote:

    > alt wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    >>> efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    >>> with?

    >> What a stupid comparison.
    >>
    >> Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    >> her bikini size is also her IQ.

    > you forgot to say she's a prostitute!!!!!!!!! if you know what i mean she
    > will burn a hole in your pocket

    forgot to say you might have a good time for a while

    >> Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    >> back it up.

  9. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On 2008-08-22 11:39, Richard Rasker wrote:
    > umo wrote:
    >
    >> Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    >> more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    >> live with?

    > Let's just say that people who choose their partner based on looks alone
    > usually live to regret it -- and quite rapidly, at that.
    >
    > The posting is interesting from a psychological point of view though: this
    > isn't the first time a comparison like this is made, and it appears that
    > the Windows fanbois go for looks every time, even though they know it's not
    > a very sensible thing to do.
    >
    > Richard Rasker

    Just let him.

    After some time he find all bones from ex. partners hidden under the bed.

    /bb

  10. Re: Windows vs Linux

    alt wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:
    >
    >> Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    >> efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    >> with?

    > What a stupid comparison.

    A stupid comparison which you are all too willing to propagate.

    > Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini,

    but
    > her bikini size is also her IQ.
    >
    > Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    > back it up.

    Play your cards right and you can be her next girlfriend.

  11. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On Aug 22, 1:43*am, alt wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:
    > > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    > > efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    > > with?

    > What a stupid comparison.
    >
    > Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    > her bikini size is also her IQ.
    >
    > Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    > back it up.

    I have Both XP ( Cloned onto on a shiny new Hard Drive)

    and Ubuntu ( on a separate partition.)

    I use Ubuntu almost exclusively.

    I don't think I'll be buying a PC with a Microsoft OS on it anytime
    soon.

    .

  12. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On Aug 22, 1:43*am, alt wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700, umo wrote:
    > > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter, more
    > > efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna live
    > > with?

    > What a stupid comparison.
    >
    > Windows is the stereotypical blonde chick. Looks as good in a bikini, but
    > her bikini size is also her IQ.
    >
    > Linux is the girl next door. She's a looker and she has the brains to
    > back it up.

    You forgot to mention she has been forked 12 times,

    She has 18 wigs, so you get choice. So she say's.
    Why is she in that community, group sex, district?

    Did you tell them that when you say, "Looker", you mean
    she keeps looking at other guys?

    You forgot to tell them that she only has 64K of memory,
    and only does yellow dogs. But you think that is smart.

    [[[ Linux :: It is what they don't tell you, that kills you. ]]]

  13. Re: Windows vs Linux

    umo wrote:

    >But who would you wanna

    *plonk*

  14. Re: Windows vs Linux

    Adam Albright wrote:

    >By the way,

    *plonk*

  15. Re: Windows vs Linux

    darklight wrote:

    > you forgot to say

    *plonk*

  16. Re: Windows vs Linux

    CROSSPOSTED INANITY ALERT

    * umo peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

  17. Re: Windows vs Linux

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > darklight wrote:
    >
    >> you forgot to say

    > *plonk*

    Plonk? BFD - HA HA HA HA HA HA

  18. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700 (PDT), umo wrote:

    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

    I had to look them up.
    I must be getting old.

    Rachel Maddow is a woman?
    Could have fooled me.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  19. Re: Windows vs Linux

    On 2008-08-22, umo wrote:
    > Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    > more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    > live with?

    Jessica is probably a real head case.

    She also has very limited "animal magnetism".

    There's a big difference between who you would want to live with
    and who you might be interested in sharing a wild short fling with.

    --
    If you are going to judge Linux based on how easy
    it is to get onto a Macintosh. Let's try installing |||

  20. Re: Windows vs Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:13 -0700 (PDT), umo wrote:
    >

    >> Windows is Jessica Alba. Linux is Rachel Maddow. Maddow is smarter,
    >> more efficient and better educated than Alba. But who would you wanna
    >> live with?
    >>

    > I had to look them up.
    > I must be getting old.
    >
    > Rachel Maddow is a woman?
    > Could have fooled me.

    It's interesting that Rachel Maddow will be working for MSNBC:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...or_maddow.html

    Savvy enough to be characterized as a 'Linux' user, clever enough to
    work for MSNBC, wise
    enough to live spherically in many directions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast