[News] "Stick a Fork in Vista, Jerry. It's Fried." - Linux

  2. Re: [News] "Stick a Fork in Vista, Jerry. It's Fried."

    > Ten reasons why the Seinfeld-Microsoft partnership doesn't work
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| 10. He's the Mac Guy! George is the PC guy! Kramer runs Linux...Elaine -
    >| she's got that pocket rolodex thing that Kramer bought her?
    > `----
    >
    > http://blogs.computerworld.com/ten_r...ip_doesnt_work

    Funny comment:

    Things stuck in the '90s that annoy me
    Submitted by Tom on August 21, 2008 - 7:27 P.M.

    3. Regis Philbin
    2. Jerry Seinfeld
    1. Windows

    --
    We cannot command nature except by obeying her.
    -- Sir Francis Bacon

  3. Re: [News] "Stick a Fork in Vista, Jerry. It's Fried."

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:35:54 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    >> Ten reasons why the Seinfeld-Microsoft partnership doesn't work
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| 10. He's the Mac Guy! George is the PC guy! Kramer runs Linux...Elaine -
    >>| she's got that pocket rolodex thing that Kramer bought her?
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://blogs.computerworld.com/ten_r...ip_doesnt_work

    > Funny comment:
    >
    > Things stuck in the '90s that annoy me
    > Submitted by Tom on August 21, 2008 - 7:27 P.M.
    >
    > 3. Regis Philbin
    > 2. Jerry Seinfeld
    > 1. Windows

    Agreed although Windows does the job for me.
    It's getting old though.

    I can't stand Seinfeld and Regis.
    Add in Jerry Springer.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [News] "Stick a Fork in Vista, Jerry. It's Fried."

    >> Ten reasons why the Seinfeld-Microsoft partnership doesn't work
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | 10. He's the Mac Guy! George is the PC guy! Kramer runs
    >> | Linux...Elaine - she's got that pocket rolodex thing that
    >> | Kramer bought her?
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://blogs.computerworld.com/ten_r...ip_doesnt_work

    > Funny comment:
    >
    > Things stuck in the '90s that annoy me
    > Submitted by Tom on August 21, 2008 - 7:27 P.M.
    >
    > 3. Regis Philbin
    > 2. Jerry Seinfeld
    > 1. Windows

    Pearly Gates and Seinfeld advertising Vista ... eugh!

    They'd have more luck dressing Sweaty the Impaler in a cheesy; 1970's;
    chequered pimp-suit, and getting him to sell insurance, door to door.

    Oh wait...

    Sad and desperate times for the Vole, indeed.

    Again.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
    | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
    | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083
    `----

    03:10:45 up 7 days, 23 min, 4 users, load average: 0.14, 0.17, 0.19

+ Reply to Thread