Bozo O'Shay isn't my friend, stupid. - Linux

This is a discussion on Bozo O'Shay isn't my friend, stupid. - Linux ; "cc" wrote in message news:b447eb3b-bf5e-458a-80c3-cd6142586a92@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... On Aug 20, 10:23 pm, "Mocassin Joe" wrote: > "cc" wrote in message > > news:6b365233-def8-406c-b3ec-33d04d87bff8@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com... > On Aug 20, 7:47 pm, "zara" wrote: > > > > > > > "cc" wrote in message ...

  1. Bozo O'Shay isn't my friend, stupid.

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Aug 20, 10:23 pm, "Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Aug 20, 7:47 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > On Aug 20, 9:32 am, "weedhopper" wrote:

    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > Where's "here"? Your retarded lover weedhopper CROSS-POSTED to
    > > > comp.os.linux.advocacy where I post regularly.

    > > > You proclaimed I was an asshole, I agreed, slight difference.

    > > > And yet again you get it wrong about Steve Jobs, please read before
    > > > responding, just once.

    > > > You really are a stupid little **** stain aren't you.

    > > > This is fascinating recap of your stupidity.

    > > > I'm never angry. You have no idea how much I've enjoyed putting a
    > > > dumbass like you in his place.

    > > > Right...

    > > > Yeah, your a real brain. So smart that you don't even know how to read
    > > > an
    > > > IP address. Maybe someone here will take pity on you, and clue a
    > > > Stupid
    > > > Asshole like you in.

    > > So you're the same person, big ****ing deal.

    > > How in the world did you guess??? You must be smart. He must be FOS.

    > > > Fix your newsreader, Asshole.

    > > Now I have to ask, what is your obsession with assholes? We've
    > > established it's not an insult, and yet you continue to use it
    > > repeatedly (even capitalizing it). So why are you in love with
    > > assholes? And, are you coming on to me?

    > > I know what you're going to say, that we've established that you're
    > > ****ing insanely retarded, and yet I keep bringing that up. Well it's
    > > true, but I'm just trying to educate you. Also it doesn't have the
    > > homoerotic undertones that you saying "Asshole" all the time does.

    > > This reminds me of my relationship with Bozo O'Shay. I thought he was a

    >Dunce. Next to you he's a rare genius.

    > Ahh, just as I suspected, you are a pirate smoker.
    >

    > > You should jump off a high roof. You are a waste of skin, and precious
    > > air.

    > A macabre little **** stain aren't you?
    >
    > A master of the sharp retort!!!!!! Impressive!

    I'd feel more comfortable if you wouldn't hit on me. What you and Bozo
    O'Shay do in the privacy of your home is up to you, but I don't care
    to be a part of it. Thanks.

    Grasping at straws little man?

    Creating enemies where non existed? Stupidity at it's finest. You don't
    even know Bozo O'Shay, you stupid ****. I don't think he's gay.

    You're soooo boring.

    Just a Stupid, Boring Asshole.

    Now why don't you crawl in a hole and bleed out.

    BTW: I replaced what you clipped, Asshole.

  2. Re: Bozo O'Shay isn't my friend, stupid.

    "zara" wrote in message
    news:6Ldrk.13455$rD2.3182@bignews4.bellsouth.net.. .
    > "cc" wrote in message
    > On Aug 20, 10:23 pm, "Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    >> "cc" wrote in message

    >> On Aug 20, 7:47 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >>

    >> > "cc" wrote in message

    >> > So you're the same person, big ****ing deal.

    >> > How in the world did you guess??? You must be smart. He must be FOS.

    >> > Now I have to ask, what is your obsession with assholes? We've
    >> > established it's not an insult, and yet you continue to use it
    >> > repeatedly (even capitalizing it). So why are you in love with
    >> > assholes? And, are you coming on to me?

    >> > I know what you're going to say, that we've established that you're
    >> > ****ing insanely retarded, and yet I keep bringing that up. Well it's
    >> > true, but I'm just trying to educate you. Also it doesn't have the
    >> > homoerotic undertones that you saying "Asshole" all the time does.

    >> > This reminds me of my relationship with Bozo O'Shay. I thought he was a

    >>Dunce. Next to you he's a rare genius.

    >> Ahh, just as I suspected, you are a pirate smoker.
    >>

    >> > You should jump off a high roof. You are a waste of skin, and precious
    >> > air.

    >> A macabre little **** stain aren't you?
    >>
    >> A master of the sharp retort!!!!!! Impressive!

    > I'd feel more comfortable if you wouldn't hit on me. What you and Bozo
    > O'Shay do in the privacy of your home is up to you, but I don't care
    > to be a part of it. Thanks.
    >

    > Grasping at straws little man?
    >
    > Creating enemies where non existed? Stupidity at it's finest. You don't
    > even know Bozo O'Shay, you stupid ****. I don't think he's gay.
    >
    > You're soooo boring.
    >
    > Just a Stupid, Boring Asshole.
    >
    > Now why don't you crawl in a hole and bleed out.
    >
    > BTW: I replaced what you clipped, Asshole.

    He's confused. And stupid!! He just only now learned how to read an IP
    address. But only after someone told him.

    But he's too stupid to figure out which ones are spoofed.

    He's also too stupid to fix his newsreader.

    He's just a stupid, dull, pathetic, senile, gums beating, boring, powerless
    little man, with a nowhere job and a nowhere life, and going nowhere -fast..

    He should do the world a favor and drink Hemlock.

    Interesting how his email address is "scatnubbs.".

    The definitions are ----telling, to say the least.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scat

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nubb

  3. Re: Bozo O'Shay isn't my friend, stupid.

    John wrote:

    >Zara the

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread