Re: Charging vs Not Charging - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Charging vs Not Charging - Linux ; Linonut wrote: >Jesus, just read the want ads in Atlanta: > > http://www.jobsonline.net/browse/ind...EYWORD=atlanta wanted&detail_code=&location=Atlanta%2C GA 30362&search=linux&source_code=&traffic_id=50302762 > > We've found 141 Linux jobs in the Atlanta area! > >And I'll bet there's one there for you, DFS! I bet they ...

  1. Re: Charging vs Not Charging

    Linonut wrote:

    >Jesus, just read the want ads in Atlanta:
    >
    > http://www.jobsonline.net/browse/ind...EYWORD=atlanta wanted&detail_code=&location=Atlanta%2C GA 30362&search=linux&source_code=&traffic_id=50302762
    >
    > We've found 141 Linux jobs in the Atlanta area!
    >
    >And I'll bet there's one there for you, DFS!

    I bet they pay better than any job rebooting Windwoes boxes, too.

  2. Re: Charging vs Not Charging

    chrisv wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Jesus, just read the want ads in Atlanta:
    >>
    >> http://www.jobsonline.net/browse/ind...EYWORD=atlanta wanted&detail_code=&location=Atlanta%2C GA 30362&search=linux&source_code=&traffic_id=50302762
    >>
    >> We've found 141 Linux jobs in the Atlanta area!
    >>
    >> And I'll bet there's one there for you, DFS!

    > I bet they pay better than any job rebooting Windwoes boxes, too.

    Without a doubt. Any company worth its salt building an IT
    infrastructure to last would rather pay a bit extra in the short term
    for less hassle and maintenance in the long term.

+ Reply to Thread