Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hypocrites Call the Google Kettle Black - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hypocrites Call the Google Kettle Black - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > > ,----[ Quote ] > | "The kernel meets The Colonel in a just-published Microsoft patent > | application for an Advertising Services Architecture, which delivers targeted > | advertising as 'part of the OS.' > ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hypocrites Call the Google Kettle Black

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | "The kernel meets The Colonel in a just-published Microsoft patent
    > | application for an Advertising Services Architecture, which delivers targeted
    > | advertising as 'part of the OS.'
    > `----
    >
    > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/14/043200

    Well if they are stupid enough to push that through on a subsequent
    version of windows then that truly will be the end of the windows line.
    I tolerate advertising on the web as long as its not too much, but if my
    explorer windows start throwing advertising banners at me then its time
    for a move away from windows. I'm sure a lot of other people will feel
    the same.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hypocrites Call the Google Kettle Black

+ Reply to Thread