The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back - Linux

This is a discussion on The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back - Linux ; Here are the PDFs that are in contention: And where I provided *every* single URL needed to verify them: Can anyone find a single example where I am wrong... one single example from before the date of the PDFs where ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

  1. The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    Here are the PDFs that are in contention:

    And where I provided *every* single URL needed to verify them:

    Can anyone find a single example where I am wrong... one single example from
    before the date of the PDFs where sandman.net had CSS or HTML that
    validates?

    The answer, of course, is: no.

    Not a single one.

    Since nobody can the claim was made that since the EXIF data shows Adobe
    products then it must be a "forgery"... even if the data is 100% accurate
    and thus proves Sandman is a liar. So here is where I provide a movie
    proving that the EXIF data of the PDF can contain Adobe references that are
    incorrect:

    And where I show, with links, where Sandman changed his story about his CSS
    claims:

    Steve Carroll, Tim Adams, Wally, Sandman, Steve Mackay, Alan Baker, -hh and
    Peter Khlmann are all lying when they claim I forged the PDF with the data
    that proves Sandman to be a liar. This is not a matter of opinion; if the
    PDF data was forged it would be trivial to show where my data was
    inaccurate.

    And yet they will not find a single example. Not one. This is 100%
    predictable.

    So there we have it: I have provided absolute proof of my claims (unless you
    think I have managed to have the WayBackMachine someone lie for me or I have
    hacked them somehow).

    Steve Carroll is a liar
    Tim Adams is a liar
    Wally is a liar
    Sandman is a liar
    Steve Mackay is a liar
    Alan Baker is a liar
    -hh is a liar
    Peter Khlmann is a liar

    Proved.

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  2. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > Here are the PDFs that are in contention:

    < snip Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser bull**** >

    Why do you think that anyone in COLA would be interested in your forging
    of "evidence", Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser?

    Nobody posting in COLA participated in that *two* *years* old thread in
    CSMA, yet you dishonest lying twit feel the need to *again* repost it in
    COLA
    --
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

  3. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    The liar Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48ad1545$0$1075$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 12:12 AM:
    >
    >> Nobody posting in COLA participated in that *two* *years* old thread in
    >> CSMA, yet you dishonest lying twit feel the need to *again* repost it in
    >> COLA

    > You, Peter, accused me of forging the PDF. And you did so recently.

    Well, after all, you are a forger

    And, pray tell, how should I claim that you are forging PDFs if you have yet
    to post your garbage into COLA? You resurrect a *two* *years* old thread
    from CSMA, where you where proven to be full of ****.
    And then you bring it into COLA, where *nobody* of the posters ever
    participated in that thread where you were shown to be a liar and forger

    And then you wonder that people call the the forger you really are?

    > I, again, proved you wrong...

    You did nothing of that sort, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser
    You simply *claim* to prove. Your claims are worthless bull****, and you are
    a utterly worthless liar

    > just as you were wrong when you confused my
    > IP address first with the IP address of my web host and then later with my
    > email provider.
    >
    > Let us not pretend that your comments are not merely a sign of your anger
    > over my pointing out your errors.

    You have yet to point out the very first error of anyone.

    Don't you have to help your wife putting food on the table in that
    phony "business" you are doing, instead of lying and trolling usenet 24/7?
    --
    You're genuinely bogus.

  4. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:50:09 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >> You, Peter, accused me of forging the PDF. And you did so recently.

    > Well, after all, you are a forger

    When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to
    put the context back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long
    after that he went on to blackmail someone!

    -Thufir

  5. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    In article <6Ujrk.101510$nD.81044@pd7urf1no>, thufir
    wrote:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:50:09 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    > >> You, Peter, accused me of forging the PDF. And you did so recently.

    > > Well, after all, you are a forger

    > When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to
    > put the context back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long
    > after that he went on to blackmail someone!

    Snit is a forger... he even admitted to having forged posting IDs of other
    posters... after he was busted, of course.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  6. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:05:22 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:50:09 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >>> You, Peter, accused me of forging the PDF. And you did so recently.

    >> Well, after all, you are a forger

    > When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to put the context
    > back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long after that he went on to
    > blackmail someone!

    Fine CV (resume) Michael Snit Glasser has, isn't it.
    Blackmailer.
    Forger.
    Altering quoted material..

    The Prescott Computer Guy's parents must be proud.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  7. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "thufir" stated in post
    6Ujrk.101510$nD.81044@pd7urf1no on 8/21/08 1:05 PM:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:50:09 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >
    >>> You, Peter, accused me of forging the PDF. And you did so recently.

    >> Well, after all, you are a forger

    > When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to
    > put the context back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long
    > after that he went on to blackmail someone!

    You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    --
    "In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
    what's left." - Skip Hansen

  8. The silly PDF forgery of Michael Glasser

    The liar and forger Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "thufir" stated in post
    > 6Ujrk.101510$nD.81044@pd7urf1no on 8/21/08 1:05 PM:

    >>> Well, after all, you are a forger

    >> When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to
    >> put the context back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long
    >> after that he went on to blackmail someone!

    > You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    Provide proof for everything he "made up"

    Hint: It was all true, you will not disprove a single claim

    You alter quotes
    You forge "evidence"
    You tried blackmail

    --
    It's sweet to be remembered, but it's often cheaper to be forgotten.

  9. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    Snit wrote:

    > You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    Do any of your "customers" know what a dishonest twat you are, Glasser?
    Maybe they should...
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

    Good to the last supper

  10. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    > Do any of your "customers" know what a dishonest twat you are, Glasser?
    > Maybe they should...

    Well, he provides a list of "customers" (not that they would know of any
    business relationship) he implies to deal with on his phony "web site"

    I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of his "usenet endeavours"
    --
    If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

  11. Re: The silly PDF forgery of Michael Glasser

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48adef15$0$11737$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 3:41 PM:

    >> You sure make up a lot of stories about me!
    >>

    > Provide proof for everything he "made up"
    >
    > Hint: It was all true, you will not disprove a single claim
    >
    > You alter quotes
    > You forge "evidence"
    > You tried blackmail

    Ah, you *agree* with his BS so that much prove it.

    LOL!

    Come on, Peter, is this really the *best* you can do to hide from the fact
    you are ignorant about both IP addressing and OpenOffice... you know, the
    actual topics you humiliated yourself on before you increased your spewing
    of random lies about me.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  12. Re: The silly PDF forgery of Michael Glasser

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48adef15$0$11737$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 3:41 PM:

    >> You sure make up a lot of stories about me!
    >>

    > Provide proof for everything he "made up"
    >
    > Hint: It was all true, you will not disprove a single claim
    >
    > You alter quotes
    > You forge "evidence"
    > You tried blackmail

    A shame you you feel the need to spew insults and lies... but given your
    recent humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing blunders I suppose it
    is not surprising you would not want to talk about *anything* dealing with
    technology.

    --
    The fact that OS X is growing and Linux isn't, tells you that OS X is
    offering things that Linux is not.

  13. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48adf4cd$0$11730$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 4:05 PM:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    >> Do any of your "customers" know what a dishonest twat you are, Glxsser?
    >> Maybe they should...

    > Well, he provides a list of "customers" (not that they would know of any
    > business relationship) he implies to deal with on his phony "web site"
    >
    > I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of his "usenet endeavours"

    A shame you you feel the need to spew such threats... but given your recent
    humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing blunders I suppose it is not
    surprising you would not want to talk about *anything* dealing with
    technology.

    --
    Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.

  14. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:37:19 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "thufir" stated in post
    > 6Ujrk.101510$nD.81044@pd7urf1no on 8/21/08 1:05 PM:

    >>> Well, after all, you are a forger

    >> When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to put the
    >> context back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long after that he
    >> went on to blackmail someone!

    > You sure make up a lot of stories about me!

    Run along and file a complaint, now.

    -Thufir

  15. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    The liar and forger Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48adf4cd$0$11730$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 4:05 PM:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> Do any of your "customers" know what a dishonest twat you are, Glxsser?
    >>> Maybe they should...

    >> Well, he provides a list of "customers" (not that they would know of any
    >> business relationship) he implies to deal with on his phony "web site"
    >>
    >> I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of his "usenet endeavours"

    > A shame you you feel the need to spew such threats...

    Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking about
    your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour on usenet?

    > but given your
    > recent humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing blunders I suppose it
    > is not surprising you would not want to talk about *anything* dealing with
    > technology.

    I will never talk to you about technology. I could as well talk to the next
    stump instead. And it would know more about it than you will ever
    --
    It's sweet to be remembered, but it's often cheaper to be forgotten.

  16. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:27:29 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The liar and forger Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:
    >
    >> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >> 48adf4cd$0$11730$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 4:05
    >> PM:

    >>> Well, he provides a list of "customers" (not that they would know of
    >>> any business relationship) he implies to deal with on his phony "web
    >>> site"
    >>>
    >>> I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of his "usenet endeavours"

    >> A shame you you feel the need to spew such threats...

    Uh, & what about Michael Snit Glasser's threat of blackmailing someone?
    Boy, talk about hypocrisy.

    > Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking about
    > your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour on usenet?

    Nah, couldn't be, could it? Doesn't Michael Snit Glasser think he's
    perfect?

    >> but given your recent humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing
    >> blunders I suppose it is not surprising you would not want to talk
    >> about *anything* dealing with technology.
    >>

    > I will never talk to you about technology. I could as well talk to the
    > next stump instead. And it would know more about it than you will ever

    Yes, The Prescott Computer Guy indeed. What a joke.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --

  17. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Well, after all, you are a forger

    >> When accused of altering quoted material he said it was to put the context
    >> back -- a typical excuse from forgers. Not long after that he went on to
    >> blackmail someone!
    >>

    >Fine CV (resume) Michael Snit Glasser has, isn't it.
    >Blackmailer.
    >Forger.
    >Altering quoted material..
    >
    >The Prescott Computer Guy's parents must be proud.

    Let's face it, he's a POS.

  18. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    48ae5c51$0$1074$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 11:27 PM:

    >>> Well, he provides a list of "customers" (not that they would know of any
    >>> business relationship) he implies to deal with on his phony "web site"
    >>>
    >>> I am sure that they would be pleased to hear of his "usenet endeavours"

    >> A shame you you feel the need to spew such threats...

    > Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking about
    > your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour on usenet?

    You, Peter, are the one who had you actions get your Usenet provider to dump
    you.

    >> but given your
    >> recent humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing blunders I suppose it
    >> is not surprising you would not want to talk about *anything* dealing with
    >> technology.
    >>

    > I will never talk to you about technology.

    Well, the last time you tried you showed you confused *my* IP address with
    the IP address of my web site and then of my email provider. It was quite
    funny... but I can see why you would want to avoid humiliating yourself like
    that in the future.

    > I could as well talk to the next
    > stump instead. And it would know more about it than you will ever

    See how you spew lies.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  19. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    The liar and forger Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48ae5c51$0$1074$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 8/21/08 11:27 PM:

    >>> A shame you you feel the need to spew such threats...

    >> Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking about
    >> your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour on
    >> usenet?

    > You, Peter, are the one who had you actions get your Usenet provider to
    > dump you.

    Why do you think it is a threat for you if people are aware of your
    behaviour in usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour on usenet?

    Pray tell, why do you have to avoid at all cost that your "clients" are
    aware of the things you are doing on usenet? Might it be that you know very
    well that you would be on welfare fast because nobody would want to do
    business with such a dishonest twit like you?

    >>> but given your
    >>> recent humiliation with OpenOffice and IP addressing blunders I suppose
    >>> it is not surprising you would not want to talk about *anything* dealing
    >>> with technology.
    >>>

    >> I will never talk to you about technology.

    > Well, the last time you tried you showed you confused *my* IP address with
    > the IP address of my web site and then of my email provider.

    I "confused" nothing. Pray tell, the IP address of your web site, you
    don't "use" it? Look it up, you lying, dishonest twit, I talked about
    you "using" that address. I don't care if you use it for email or to leach
    your daily porn

    > It was quite
    > funny... but I can see why you would want to avoid humiliating yourself
    > like that in the future.

    The only one "humiliating himself" would be you with your extremely
    substandard software making you repeat posts with the exact same ****e over
    and over again. Or could it be that you are that catastrophically inept
    that you yourself post the same tripe several times?

    >> I could as well talk to the next
    >> stump instead. And it would know more about it than you will ever

    > See how you spew lies.

    Well, you *are* inept. You are the most incompetent "IT teacher" of all
    time, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

  20. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    489f6953$0$1074$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-online.net on 8/10/08 3:18 PM:

    >>> Well, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glxsser, it *is* a IP you use.

    >> That is not *my* IP, that is the IP of my web host.

    > From: Snit
    >
    > Well, you naturally deny that you are pretending to post via that server
    >
    > That you post instead via 130.133.1.4 is an entirely different matter
    >
    >> Seriously, Peter, I find your attempts to show off your knowledge to be
    >> funny. You repeatedly put your foot in your mouth...

    The IP of my web host: 208.109.78.120

    The IP of my Usenet provider: 130.133.1.4

    Neither is *my* IP address... you know, the IP address of the Mac I am
    sitting at right now.

    Not that it would really matter if you knew, Peter, but it is fun to watch
    you pretend to know and act like you are so clever and just make a fool of
    yourself.

    Again.

    Oh, I also note how you changed the name of the thread *and* cross posted to
    CSMA. You sure cross post a lot.

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast