The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back - Linux

This is a discussion on The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back - Linux ; On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:46:24 -0700, Snit wrote: >> Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking >> about your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour >> on usenet? ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

  1. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:46:24 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >> Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking
    >> about your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour
    >> on usenet?

    >
    > You, Peter, are the one who had you actions get your Usenet provider to
    > dump you.



    A claim which you fail to "prove".


    -Thufir

  2. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "thufir" stated in post
    fuIrk.106445$nD.23464@pd7urf1no on 8/22/08 5:04 PM:

    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:46:24 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> Why do you think that it would be a "threat" if people are talking
    >>> about your behaviour on usenet? Might it be because of your behaviour
    >>> on usenet?

    >>
    >> You, Peter, are the one who had you actions get your Usenet provider to
    >> dump you.

    >
    >
    > A claim which you fail to "prove".


    A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    circumstantial evidence is strong. And, of course, not even Peter Khlmann
    has denied it.



    --
    But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
    concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers
    the very best experience.
    - Mark Shuttleworth (founded Canonical Ltd. / Ubuntu Linux)


  3. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:13 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >> A claim which you fail to "prove".

    >
    > A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    > circumstantial evidence is strong.



    What a convent argument to avoid providing at least one cite.


    -Thufir

  4. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "thufir" stated in post
    DkJrk.208678$gc5.58941@pd7urf2no on 8/22/08 6:02 PM:

    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:13 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> A claim which you fail to "prove".

    >>
    >> A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    >> circumstantial evidence is strong.

    >
    >
    > What a convent argument to avoid providing at least one cite.


    Hey, read what you snipped!

    LOL!

    You are so silly.


    --
    Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.




  5. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:26:17 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "thufir" stated in post
    > DkJrk.208678$gc5.58941@pd7urf2no on 8/22/08 6:02 PM:
    >
    >> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:13 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>>> A claim which you fail to "prove".
    >>>
    >>> A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    >>> circumstantial evidence is strong.

    >>
    >>
    >> What a convent argument to avoid providing at least one cite.

    >
    > Hey, read what you snipped!
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > You are so silly.



    Hey, where it says there "Thufir stated in post...," I never wrote that.
    You're a forger. Now, you say "oh, well, I just put back what was
    snipped" to add context, but altering quoted material is forgery.

    You're a forger.


    -Thufir

  6. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "thufir" stated in post
    zDNrk.29831$hx.299@pd7urf3no on 8/22/08 10:55 PM:

    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:26:17 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "thufir" stated in post
    >> DkJrk.208678$gc5.58941@pd7urf2no on 8/22/08 6:02 PM:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:13 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>> A claim which you fail to "prove".
    >>>>
    >>>> A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    >>>> circumstantial evidence is strong.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> What a convent argument to avoid providing at least one cite.

    >>
    >> Hey, read what you snipped!
    >>
    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> You are so silly.

    >
    >
    > Hey, where it says there "Thufir stated in post...," I never wrote that.
    > You're a forger. Now, you say "oh, well, I just put back what was
    > snipped" to add context, but altering quoted material is forgery.
    >
    > You're a forger.


    Nope.



    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.


  7. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 05:55:43 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:26:17 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "thufir" stated in post
    >> DkJrk.208678$gc5.58941@pd7urf2no on 8/22/08 6:02 PM:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:13 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>> A claim which you fail to "prove".
    >>>>
    >>>> A claim which no sensible person has put into question - face it, the
    >>>> circumstantial evidence is strong.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> What a convent argument to avoid providing at least one cite.

    >>
    >> Hey, read what you snipped!
    >>
    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> You are so silly.

    >
    >
    > Hey, where it says there "Thufir stated in post...," I never wrote that.
    > You're a forger. Now, you say "oh, well, I just put back what was
    > snipped" to add context, but altering quoted material is forgery.
    >
    > You're a forger.


    Yes, we know Michael Snit Glasser is a forger, & a blackmailer. Just two
    of his many nefarious talents.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --


  8. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    William Poaster wrote:

    > Yes, we know Michael Snit Glasser is a forger, & a blackmailer. Just two
    > of his many nefarious talents.


    If any of his "clients" knew that his "business" would evaporate.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Peter Steele and Armand, vampire -- separated at birth?

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:43:58 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, we know Michael Snit Glasser is a forger, & a blackmailer. Just two
    >> of his many nefarious talents.

    >
    > If any of his "clients" knew that his "business" would evaporate.


    With 12,600 posts since Jan 1st, say an average 1,575 a month, what makes
    you think that Michael Snit Glasser has "clients" & a "business"?
    AFAICT he's in front of his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too,
    possibly.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --


  10. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    William Poaster wrote:

    > With 12,600 posts since Jan 1st, say an average 1,575 a month, what makes
    > you think that Michael Snit Glasser has "clients" & a "business"?
    > AFAICT he's in front of his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too,
    > possibly.


    With a bucket handy for bodily functions, no doubt.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."I never met a chocolate I didn't like." --Deanna Troi

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  11. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:13:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:43:58 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes, we know Michael Snit Glasser is a forger, & a blackmailer. Just two
    >>> of his many nefarious talents.

    >>
    >> If any of his "clients" knew that his "business" would evaporate.

    >
    > With 12,600 posts since Jan 1st, say an average 1,575 a month, what makes
    > you think that Michael Snit Glasser has "clients" & a "business"?
    > AFAICT he's in front of his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too,
    > possibly.


    Interesting how you don't apply this same criteria to Roy Schestowitz whose
    posts art not only large in quantity, but long in length, wordy, including
    links and comments and formatted out in a weird fashion.

    IOW it takes a heck of a lot more time for a Roy post to be generated than
    the one or two line come backs that Snit sends. And that's only for COLA.
    Schestowitz has his claws in 20 other places on the net where he spews
    similar stuff.

    So by your own criteria, and then some, Schestowitz must be" in front of
    his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too, possibly."

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: The silly PDF forgery accusation that keep coming back

    "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    1wrlg8km136vt.17och4unybo3y$.dlg@40tude.net on 8/23/08 8:24 AM:

    ....
    >>> If any of his "clients" knew that his "business" would evaporate.

    >>
    >> With 12,600 posts since Jan 1st, say an average 1,575 a month, what makes
    >> you think that Michael Snit Glasser has "clients" & a "business"?
    >> AFAICT he's in front of his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too,
    >> possibly.

    >
    > Interesting how you don't apply this same criteria to Roy Schestowitz whose
    > posts art not only large in quantity, but long in length, wordy, including
    > links and comments and formatted out in a weird fashion.
    >
    > IOW it takes a heck of a lot more time for a Roy post to be generated than
    > the one or two line come backs that Snit sends. And that's only for COLA.
    > Schestowitz has his claws in 20 other places on the net where he spews
    > similar stuff.
    >
    > So by your own criteria, and then some, Schestowitz must be" in front of
    > his computer 24/7. Eating & sleeping there too, possibly."


    I love the two biggest complaints against me:

    1) I re-post the same things over and over (in response to people
    ignoring my comments and lying about them.
    2) I post many messages - which it is assumed means I spend a lot
    of time writing unique messages

    I wonder how long until the people who make *both* complaints figure out
    their error?


    --
    Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2