[News] Pandora Linux-based Console Runs Great Games - Linux

  1. [News] Pandora Linux-based Console Runs Great Games

  2. Re: [News] Pandora Linux-based Console Runs Great Games

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:14:37 -0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Pandora project demoed on video, shows off hardware, Linux, and Quake 2

    Wow!
    Running a game for 2002 in Linux during 2008....

    Linux: Running yesteryears Windows games today....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread