Focused workflow with Netbook Remix

,----[ Quote ]
| If Ubuntu Linux had not won me over yet then it certainly has now. Ubuntu
| Netbook Remix is a fantastic set of tools for running Linux on small screens
| and boosting productivity in a limited workspace.
`----

http://www.ubuntuproductivity.com/jo...netbook-remix/

Ubuntu + Dell = The Ultimate Ultraportable?

,----[ Quote ]
| Meanwhile, Ubuntu has been going from strength-to-strength on the desktop, as
| it hones and polishes its offering to match and perhaps soon to surpass
| Windows, with Canonical's Mark Shuttleworth calling on developers to aim for
| the Mac next.
|
| Imagine, then, the impact of a low-cost Dell ultraportable running Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/commu...S&entryid=1166

Abuse of Ubuntu logo in Chile

,----[ Quote ]
| Days ago members of our LoCo team noticed that a Chilean consulting company
| is using part of the Ubuntu logo (the circle of friends)
`----

http://mruiz.openminds.cl/blog/index...logo-in-chile/

Recent:

Dell’s Mini Inspiron 910 Full Specs: Ubuntu Linux or Windows XP

,----[ Quote ]
| Last week we saw Dell launch some E-series business laptops, but the Dell
| Mini Inspiron was nowhere in sight. Today we get to see Dell’s first ever
| netbook in images, specs and also a potential release date.
`----

http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/...or-windows-xp/

Leaked: Dell Inspiron 910 (Mini Note) Specs and Release Date

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://gizmodo.com/5038298/leaked-de...d-release-date