[News] What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge) - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge) - Linux ; In article , Hadron wrote: > > Shhesh. If I wanted to whine as much as you are, I could whine that your > > early-on replacing of my text with "[drivel]" constituted a personal > > attack. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 99 of 99

  1. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:
    > > Shhesh. If I wanted to whine as much as you are, I could whine that your
    > > early-on replacing of my text with "[drivel]" constituted a personal
    > > attack.

    > Tim Smith whine? If you call posting facts and remaining civil in the
    > face of personal attacks from foul mouthed arseholes like you "whining"
    > then you need to get a new dictionary.

    It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake, so tries a mix of
    three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject, (3) lying.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article ,
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> > Shhesh. If I wanted to whine as much as you are, I could whine that your
    >> > early-on replacing of my text with "[drivel]" constituted a personal
    >> > attack.

    >> Tim Smith whine? If you call posting facts and remaining civil in the
    >> face of personal attacks from foul mouthed arseholes like you "whining"
    >> then you need to get a new dictionary.

    > It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake, so tries a mix of
    > three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject, (3)
    > lying.

    I am yet to see what "value" this "chrisv" adds to anything. He
    clearly knows **** all about Linux and is just some sort of hanger on
    fanboi. His hatred for Windows seems all consuming and his opinion of
    his self worth clearly indicates a disjoint with reality. He really does
    see himself as some sort of "senior advocate". Which is strange since
    all he does is plonk people and change his name a lot from what I can
    gather in my short time here.

  3. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:31:42 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> Tim Smith whine? If you call posting facts and remaining civil in the
    >>> face of personal attacks from foul mouthed arseholes like you "whining"
    >>> then you need to get a new dictionary.

    >> It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake, so tries a mix of
    >> three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject, (3)
    >> lying.

    > I am yet to see what "value" this "chrisv" adds to anything. He
    > clearly knows **** all about Linux and is just some sort of hanger on
    > fanboi. His hatred for Windows seems all consuming and his opinion of
    > his self worth clearly indicates a disjoint with reality. He really does
    > see himself as some sort of "senior advocate". Which is strange since
    > all he does is plonk people and change his name a lot from what I can
    > gather in my short time here.

    He is as useless as tits on a snake.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Timmy wrote:

    > It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake,

    What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?

    You're the one who has, once again, embarrassed himself, with your
    ridiculous trolling.

    > so tries a mix of
    > three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject,

    Very ironic, coming from Timmy "snip and ignore" Smith.

    > (3) lying.

    Thanks for the proof that you are a bald-faced liar, Timmy. I have never
    lied in this newsgroup. Don't confuse me with your immoral, shamelessly-
    lying cohorts like that POS "Hadron" Quack.

  5. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    chrisv writes:

    > Timmy wrote:
    >
    >> It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake,

    > What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?

    All the time to be honest.

    > You're the one who has, once again, embarrassed himself, with your
    > ridiculous trolling.

    What trolling. Please provide links. You seem to make things up as you
    go along.

    >> so tries a mix of
    >> three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject,

    > Very ironic, coming from Timmy "snip and ignore" Smith.

    Nonsense. Tim almost always provides links and facts as opposed to your
    attempts at posting typical COLA nonsense. You are an embarrassment to
    real advocates.

    >> (3) lying.

    > Thanks for the proof that you are a bald-faced liar, Timmy. I have never
    > lied in this newsgroup. Don't confuse me with your immoral, shamelessly-
    > lying cohorts like that POS "Hadron" Quack.

    You lie by default when you snip, run and hide each time you are asked
    to back up your pathetic claims.

  6. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:51:12 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Timmy wrote:
    >
    >> It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake,

    > What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?
    >
    > You're the one who has, once again, embarrassed himself, with your
    > ridiculous trolling.
    >
    >> so tries a mix of
    >> three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject,

    > Very ironic, coming from Timmy "snip and ignore" Smith.
    >
    >> (3) lying.

    > Thanks for the proof that you are a bald-faced liar, Timmy. I have never
    > lied in this newsgroup. Don't confuse me with your immoral, shamelessly-
    > lying cohorts like that POS "Hadron" Quack.

    And Michael Snit Glasser!

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  7. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    In article ,
    chrisv wrote:
    > > It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake,

    > What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?

    So, you can't even remember your own posts in this thread? Go up about
    a dozen posts in this thread, and you can find it. If you want an exact
    message ID, you will have to ask politely.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  8. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Timmy wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?

    > So, you can't even remember your own posts in this thread? Go up about
    > a dozen posts in this thread, and you can find it. If you want an exact
    > message ID, you will have to ask politely.

    Are you entirely incapable of simply answering a question, Timmy? Must
    you always be evasive, claiming that "it's out there somewhere"?

    AFAICT, in this thread we have not been discussing anything of
    consequence - difficult to do, after all, with your snipping and trolling.

    Looks like my alleged "big mistake" is simply another one of your
    unsubstantiated, BS claims, Timmy.

  9. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Linonut wrote:

    > mentally-ill troll wrote:
    >>
    >> This is preciously what generally ends up being their downfall.
    >> They piss people off and these same people end up spilling the beans.

    >Yeah, spreading some dope about Microsoft would tend to piss certain
    >people off.

    Poor Microshaft. They send their filthiest, most immoral, liars and
    character-assassins, like flat**** and quack, and still they fail.

  10. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    chrisv writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> mentally-ill troll wrote:
    >>>
    >>> This is preciously what generally ends up being their downfall.
    >>> They piss people off and these same people end up spilling the beans.

    >>Yeah, spreading some dope about Microsoft would tend to piss certain
    >>people off.

    > Poor Microshaft. They send their filthiest, most immoral, liars and
    > character-assassins, like flat**** and quack, and still they fail.

    I'm not sure what concerns me more. The fact that you knowingly make
    this **** up OR you actually believe it.

    Whatever, you need to up your meds or have your PC removed to another
    cell. You are clearly a numpty of the highest order.

  11. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    In article ,
    chrisv wrote:
    > Are you entirely incapable of simply answering a question, Timmy? Must

    You go first, as the oldest unanswered question in this thread is to
    you, not me. The rest of the thread all arose out of your attempts to
    run away from that first question.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Timmy wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> Are you entirely incapable of simply answering a question, Timmy? Must

    > You go first, as the oldest unanswered question in this thread is to
    > you, not me.

    Changing the subject, again, Timmy? We were discussing some alleged "big
    mistake" that I was "caught in".

    > The rest of the thread all arose out of your attempts to run away from
    > that first question.

    Timmy, do you mean the following non sequitur, loaded-question, this
    trolling, really-not-deserving-of-an-answer question?

    Timmy: "How exactly is pulling random complaints from Windows forums and
    posting them here advocating Linux?"

    If anything, this is a question for Roy, not for me, Timmy. I can only
    say that I believe that Roy believes that what he does is Linux advocacy,
    and I don't know that he's wrong.

  13. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:51:12 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Timmy wrote:
    >
    >> It's typical chrisv. He gets caught in a big mistake,

    > What "big mistake" did I get "caught in", allegedly, Timmy?
    >
    > You're the one who has, once again, embarrassed himself, with your
    > ridiculous trolling.
    >
    >> so tries a mix of
    >> three strategies: (1) running away, (2) changing the subject,

    > Very ironic, coming from Timmy "snip and ignore" Smith.
    >
    >> (3) lying.

    > Thanks for the proof that you are a bald-faced liar, Timmy. I have never
    > lied in this newsgroup. Don't confuse me with your immoral, shamelessly-
    > lying cohorts like that POS "Hadron" Quack.

    And Michael Snit Glasser!

    --
    ? ?o?? ?u?s s?? ???ss?? si??
    p???u???n? si ??i?? ???nd?o?

  14. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:35:00 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >Timmy, do you mean the following non sequitur, loaded-question, this
    >trolling, really-not-deserving-of-an-answer question?

    >Timmy: "How exactly is pulling random complaints from Windows forums and
    >posting them here advocating Linux?"

    >If anything, this is a question for Roy, not for me, Timmy. I can only
    >say that I believe that Roy believes that what he does is Linux advocacy,
    >and I don't know that he's wrong.

    Actually timmy was playing the 4 year old's argument of "no I'm not you are".
    He simply swapped Linux and Windows about a valid complaint made numerous
    times against the infestation of wintrolls here.

  15. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    In article ,
    AZ Nomad wrote:
    > Actually timmy was playing the 4 year old's argument of "no I'm not you are".
    > He simply swapped Linux and Windows about a valid complaint made numerous
    > times against the infestation of wintrolls here.

    ESC p

    Learn to use it.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  16. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:54:23 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:
    >In article ,
    > AZ Nomad wrote:
    >> Actually timmy was playing the 4 year old's argument of "no I'm not you are".
    >> He simply swapped Linux and Windows about a valid complaint made numerous
    >> times against the infestation of wintrolls here.

    >ESC p

    >Learn to use it.

    Brain.

    Learn to use it.

  17. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Get over it Tim. *At least he's not threatening to ram his
    >> you-know-what up your poop chute and violate your mother,
    >> as I've had happen to me.
    >>
    >> This place is a bawdy pub, not a church vestibule.

    > Let's leave HPT out of this please.....

    The problem with this Moshe AKA Flatfish troll is it simply doesn't
    get it. The charter for this newsgroup is "For discussion of the
    benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems." It is not for
    expressing his hate and disdain for Linux and Linux advocates.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    * High Plains Thumper peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Get over it Tim. *At least he's not threatening to ram his
    >>> you-know-what up your poop chute and violate your mother,
    >>> as I've had happen to me.
    >>>
    >>> This place is a bawdy pub, not a church vestibule.

    >> Let's leave HPT out of this please.....

    > The problem with this Moshe AKA Flatfish troll is it simply doesn't
    > get it. The charter for this newsgroup is "For discussion of the
    > benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems." It is not for
    > expressing his hate and disdain for Linux and Linux advocates.

    They're idiots. That's their job, that's what they do.

    --
    You could get a new lease on life -- if only you didn't need the first
    and last month in advance.

  19. Re: What's Coming in Fedora 10 (Cambridge)

    Linonut wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper fired off:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Let's leave HPT out of this please.....

    >> The problem with this Moshe AKA Flatfish troll is it simply
    >> doesn't get it. The charter for this newsgroup is "For
    >> discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
    >> operating systems." It is not for expressing his hate and
    >> disdain for Linux and Linux advocates.

    > They're idiots. That's their job, that's what they do.

    It is not idiocy, it is purposely done. Per Microsoft Evangelism
    document:

    'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
    enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
    mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
    Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
    make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
    the mythology of the computer industry.'

    (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
    http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
    lawsuit )

    It is why he (Flatfish) and other trolls calls the most staunch
    Linux advocates, "Linux Loons", insulting using false accusations
    of homosexual activity, to disrupt any positive posting of Linux.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5