Rule #1 - Linux

This is a discussion on Rule #1 - Linux ; Always watch for Moshe's cross-posts. Oh, and: -- Keep refrigerated....

  1. Rule #1

    --
    Keep refrigerated.

  2. Re: Rule #1

    "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    news:BJLqk.12648$rD2.7821@bignews4.bellsouth.net.. .
    > Always watch for Moshe's cross-posts.
    >
    > Oh, and:

    Always watch for Liarnut childish posts.
    --
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...onut-liar.html
    The Linonut liar

  3. Re: Rule #1

    * Clogwog peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    >
    >> Always watch for Moshe's cross-posts.
    >>
    >> Oh, and:
    >>

    > Always watch for Liarnut childish posts.

    Heh heh.

    --
    I'm personally quite happy with one stable release every two years, and
    am of the opinion that trying to release more will mean we'll have to

+ Reply to Thread