Flatty's nym generator - Linux

This is a discussion on Flatty's nym generator - Linux ; http://www.behindthename.com/random/ -- K. http://slated.org ..---- | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming." | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083 `---- Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.25.11-60.fc8 01:42:23 up ...

  1. Flatty's nym generator

    http://www.behindthename.com/random/

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
    | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
    | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083
    `----

    01:42:23 up 2 days, 22:55, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.05, 0.00

  2. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    * Homer scrivt:

    > http://www.behindthename.com/random/

    It does not work.

    --

  3. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    Jónas Óskar writes:

    > * Homer scrivt:
    >
    >> http://www.behindthename.com/random/

    > It does not work.

    Yes it does.

    Looks more like what High Plains Hypocrite or that nasty little creep
    Tattoo Hernia uses though to be honest.

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  4. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    Jnas skar wrote:

    > It does not work.

    Yes, it does.

    Baldwin Brandt
    Bede Sulo

    etc etc etc
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."Never repeat codes," said the telegrapher remorselessly.

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    Hadron wrote:

    > Looks more like what High Plains Hypocrite or that nasty little creep
    > Tattoo Hernia uses though to be honest.

    I've explained before where my alias comes from, you stupid bastard.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."Never repeat codes," said the telegrapher remorselessly.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    >Hadron puked:
    >>
    >> Looks more like

    Do you ever post anything worthwhile, you nasty little creep?

  7. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    On 2008-08-19, Jnas skar claimed:
    > * Homer scrivt:
    >
    >> http://www.behindthename.com/random/

    > It does not work.

    I was ambivalent. Now I see you're correct.

    Krisna Mzes
    Rosaire Reagan
    Veronika Adelia
    Vasanta Ivana Ahura Mazda
    Hammurabi Tethys Racquel
    Sheenagh July Pavel
    Moshe Goldberg

    --
    The sad thing about bashing Windows is that it's all true.

  8. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Jnas skar writes:
    >
    >> * Homer scrivt:
    >>
    >>> http://www.behindthename.com/random/

    >> It does not work.

    > Yes it does.

    I was teasing, Hadron. The nym came from there.

    Your Icelandic pal,

    Jnas

    --
    A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  9. Re: Flatty's nym generator

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Jnas skar wrote:
    >
    >> It does not work.

    > Yes, it does.
    >
    > Baldwin Brandt
    > Bede Sulo
    >
    > etc etc etc

    How do you think I got the name Jnas skar?

    Mmmmm, Iceland in the summertime. Maybe I'll spot Bjork!

    --
    #define SIGILL 6 /* blech */
    -- Larry Wall in perl.c from the perl source code

+ Reply to Thread